Eminem Exposed As Huge Racist That Switches Like A Frisco ? In An Aggressively Homosexual Manner

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Cuban is a ? ass ?

Come to New York and I'll show you who's a ? , I'll knock you the ? out

I will come which part u at ? I will be in queens later this month pullup

I'm in Newburgh until July...let me know

? u ? i kno u aint going to meet up .
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    giphy.gif

*stone colds music hits*

In gee case its the brooklyn brawler music.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a freestyle from 2007, but I guess you don't use racial slurs anymore huh Marshall?

0:58
    "For the rest of my life I had to watch my Ex-wife
    Get ? by vanilla ice twice a day
    ? I said N-I-G-G-A when I was a teenager"

btw he was about 21 when he made the racist tapes. He wasn't a young dumb teen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l-zNYvpshk

Ion know bruh, I was doing some pretty dumb ? at 21
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody is prejudice to a certain extent, that racist word gets thrown around a lot but I'm sure he was prejudice towards certain black people outside his immediate circle, and still is. We all are prejudice towards everything even the food we eat, you prejudge it before you eat it. If he's a white supremacist based on saying ? that's plausible but I really don't care that much about his personal views as much because I don't rock with his music like that.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back in the day you couldn't criticize Eminem for ? . These idiots hated on black rappers while sucking Em's ? big time. Mods were on it too. I said before these tapes that he was over hyped and overrated and when the tapes dropped they were making excuses talking about he was hurt he got dumped and was just a teenager. I seen all this coming and it's no surprise. I knew plenty of black people who swore Em was the best rapper out when he was in his prime and would talk ? about black rappers but on Em's ? .
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    Everybody is prejudice to a certain extent, that racist word gets thrown around a lot but I'm sure he was prejudice towards certain black people outside his immediate circle, and still is. We all are prejudice towards everything even the food we eat, you prejudge it before you eat it. If he's a white supremacist based on saying ? that's plausible but I really don't care that much about his personal views as much because I don't rock with his music like that.

This is ? . Having a preference for food is not prejudice or comparable to calling someone a ? . I have never been prejudiced against anyone in my life and that's a fact.
  • BackUpOffMe100
    BackUpOffMe100 Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    Options
    ? really bringing source magazine articles from 2003 with bogus ass benzino and Dave mays....? out ta here
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait...did the thread title change a bit?

I dunno man it's early I'm high. Whatever.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Wait...did the thread title change a bit?

I dunno man it's early I'm high. Whatever.

Eminem was exposed as a limp wristed butt pirate. It was an mandatory thread change. I don't make the rules.

I Just follow them.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aww man

might be lowkey a top 5 thread derail for 2017

:joy:
  • SELASI_i
    Options

This is ? . Having a preference for food is not prejudice or comparable to calling someone a ? . I have never been prejudiced against anyone in my life and that's a fact.

You misread what I meant. When you about to eat whatever you about to eat you've pre determined in your mind that this food , burger or whatever is your eating is fit to eat. Based on your preconceived notion that this food isn't spoiled, rotten, unclean etc.. You ever ate fast food? You prejudice. You prejudged that it's even clean.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cuban is a ? ass ?

Come to New York and I'll show you who's a ? , I'll knock you the ? out

I will come which part u at ? I will be in queens later this month pullup

I'm in Newburgh until July...let me know
    Newburgh NY?? That's deadass 1 1/2-2 hrs from Queens.

Lotta ? tolls for for a scrap b
  • SELASI_i
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

You misread what I meant. When you about to eat whatever you about to eat you've pre determined in your mind that this food , burger or whatever is your eating is fit to eat. Based on your preconceived notion that this food isn't spoiled, rotten, unclean etc.. You ever ate fast food? You prejudice. You prejudged that it's even clean.

Toilet-paper-too-far-away.jpg

that's quite a reach.

Call it what you want and that was funny too.. But don't get me twisted like im defending dude just stating a fact. You may not judge people based on the color of their skin but you do formulate your own opinion or perception of someone based on your preconceived notions. If you see a gang of skin headed white dudes riding Harley Davidsons you'd suppose they are a bike gang.. Keep it real
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

that's quite a reach.

Call it what you want and that was funny too.. But don't get me twisted like im defending dude just stating a fact. You may not judge people based on the color of their skin but you do formulate your own opinion or perception of someone based on your preconceived notions. If you see a gang of skin headed white dudes riding Harley Davidsons you'd suppose they are a bike gang.. Keep it real

Yeah but how is that the same as making racist tapes for years called the "Racist hours"?

You're caping my dude
  • SELASI_i
    edited June 2017
    Options

that's quite a reach.

Yeah but how is that the same as making racist tapes for years called the "Racist hours"?

You're caping my dude

You must have glossed over that one part where I wrote I'm not defending dude just stating a fact.

You letting this ? block you from seeing the truth? Ok he is a lil punk ass racist white boy... Got that out the way. Maybe what I'm saying isn't 100% relevant to this topic but its true none the less.
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited June 2017
    Options

that's quite a reach.

You're caping my dude

You must have glossed over that one part where I wrote I'm not defending dude just stating a fact.

You letting this ? block you from seeing the truth? Ok he is a lil punk ass racist white boy... Got that out the way. Maybe what I'm saying isn't 100% relevant to this topic but its true none the less.

I get what you're saying with the prejudice part. But in all honesty I have no animosity against any race. Maybe I'm rare idk.

But I've been through to much ? to put that pain on someone else. Being prejudice against food however isnt the same as systematically oppressing another race.

But enough of that... Eminem a ? or nah?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that's quite a reach.

You're caping my dude

I get what you're saying with the prejudice part. But in all honesty I have no animosity against any race. Maybe I'm rare idk.

But I've been through to much ? to put that pain on someone else. Being prejudice against food however isnt the same as systematically oppressing another race.

But enough of that... Eminem a ? or nah?

? that give them pain let them taste ...then hit the gold dust chest rub