mc317
mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
Thinking about trying
https://www.boostmyscore.net

Anybody else ever done this?

Comments

• killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like a horrible idea. If you are trying to boost your score, you're at the mercy of someone else, if they don't pay their bill or run up a bunch of credit then you are toast and probably won't know until it's too late.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill try it...an let y'all know what happens
  • 2stepz_ahead
    killap wrote: »
    This sounds like a horrible idea. If you are trying to boost your score, you're at the mercy of someone else, if they don't pay their bill or run up a bunch of credit then you are toast and probably won't know until it's too late.
    It font work like that.
    They score is attached to your. You don't get a credtcard
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of such thing.

Maybe it could work as a temp solution for getting approved for something small, real quick but I bet your score would probably drop just as quick as it rose afterwards. It could be easier and way more worthwhile to just fix your own credit.

I'm working on mine now, my score was in the 5's just at the tip of last year and now it's headed past 700. No quick fix my credit services either.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Never heard of such thing.

Maybe it could work as a temp solution for getting approved for something small, real quick but I bet your score would probably drop just as quick as it rose afterwards. It could be easier and way more worthwhile to just fix your own credit.

I'm working on mine now, my score was in the 5's just at the tip of last year and now it's headed past 700. No quick fix my credit services either.

i asked around about it......fosheez is right....its only a quick fix for those with low credit scores..

like if you want to get a fast approval for something it will raise it up but then plateau cuz you usually can only do it for 2-3 months. but then its removed.

unless its family...it wont last longer