Female Only Showing Of Wonder Woman, (Yea Or Nay)

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Is One Of Those Things That Really Doesn't Matter At The End Of The Day
    You do know it's black women right?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    http://www.mayoradler.com/letter-wonder-woman/

Mayor Adler's response ....

Lol

I love my city ❤️
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »

You're an idiot
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »

You're an idiot

You're a ?
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, This Some Straight ? That Runs Counter To The Ideal Of Equality
    MsSouthern wrote: »

Lol

I love my city ❤️

Your mayor is a joke, an embarrassment, in addition to being a pandering hypocritical ? who's facilitating and approving of discrimination based on gender. This beta male ? guzzling ? is in the same league as a Jim Crow Era segregationists. It kills how women will encourage and placate the simp, but wind up getting their ? hella blasted and gleefully taking the load in their face of the alpha male. ? is hellla infuriating. ? made muthafuckas in positions of power and influence enabling these hoes to engage in their false sense of ? ' entitlement. ? up part about is when a muthafucka like myself (a true egalitarian,) truly treats women as equals then it's a ? ' probelm.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is comedy gold on every level. Haven't laughed this hard since The Three Stooges marathon I saw a few days ago.
  • MsSouthern

Lol

I love my city ❤️

Your mayor is a joke, an embarrassment, in addition to being a pandering hypocritical ? who's facilitating and approving of discrimination based on gender. This beta male ? guzzling ? is in the same league as a Jim Crow Era segregationists. It kills how women will encourage and placate the simp, but wind up getting their ? hella blasted and gleefully taking the load in their face of the alpha male. ? is hellla infuriating. ? made muthafuckas in positions of power and influence enabling these hoes to engage in their false sense of ? ' entitlement. ? up part about is when a muthafucka like myself (a true egalitarian,) truly treats women as equals then it's a ? ' probelm.

Seriously .....All the feelings ^^^^

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THEY JUST WANT ATTENTION.
  • MsSouthern
    THEY JUST WANT ATTENTION.

If you referring to Alamo then I agree

Brilliant marketing on their end
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Between this & the Em thread in the Reason I can't contain the laughter! Seriously tho why do anyone give a ? ?
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just a movie, in one place, on one day. The world won't end. Let them have their day. If it makes them feel better, cool. It won't hurt me at all.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off principle alone it matters. I ain't gonna cry bout it. It is what it is... just like women getting in free at the club. But it does irk many when u got stuff like this and then hearing a feminist complain about not getting equality with men
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who gives af...I'm not paying to watch the movie anyway
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, This Some Straight ? That Runs Counter To The Ideal Of Equality
    The ? up irony behind this hypocritical female fuckery.

The proceeds to this discriminatory screening are going to female victims of domestic violence.

On the one hand theshere'se idiot broads will say thay men don't take domestic violence seriously, the onus is on men to prevent violence against women, and men need to show care and concern for these masochistic imbeciles who associate love with a righteous ass whoopin'.

Then when the very same men (who these chicks say need to pay more attention to and do more to prevent domestic violence,) by giving money to that very same cause, men are inexplicably denied the opportunity to do so. Female logic is a muthafucka.

So I'm doing an "about face," on my position concerning this issue. Since women don't want men to be involved in or contribute money to preventing domestic violence, then we as men need to step away from the issue completely and totally and let these broads figure that ? out for themselves.
  • MsSouthern
    Domestic violence ????

Just shut up already

If you want to go so bad throw on a dress and show up ...
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already saw it and so did a bunch of other men here. Don't see why you're still trying to press this issue.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    I already saw it and so did a bunch of other men here. Don't see why you're still trying to press this issue.

Cuz the ? can't get no ? . LMAO.
  • MsSouthern
    Movie was AWESOME ❤️❤️❤️
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Movie was AWESOME ❤️❤️❤️

I went to see it. It was good. Smh. I hafta recant my earlier statement about it sucking.

G.damn @ Gal Gadot. Ol girl is bad as ? .
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with rex. Not invested enough to write a book.