How much does the AVERAGE WWE/TNA roster person make?

Mister B.
Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
All the training, all the shows, how does that pay off for the regular talent spot? We're not talking about the top draws; we're talking about the mid-level spots and lower-level champs?

Anyone got any research for that?

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A solid midcard guy in WWE is six figures at least.

Ken Shamrock was offered $1 million to stay when he left in like 1999. He main evented 1 PPV the entire time.

I heard Viscera was making over 100,000 a year and that ? was in a main event in 1995 but his highest pay was 250,000 and that was in 2008 when he was virtually nothing.

So I imagine a solid guy like a cesaro is probably making 100K easy. A higher midcarder like maybe 125. A jabroni like Curt Hawkins or something ? knows. He should be paying them to be on TV.

These are also guys who don't sell merch. Merch moving is bonus points.

TNA would probably be a few hundred or a low five figures. It would depend on travel accommodations and all that.

Rey Mysterio indy fee is 20,000 a show. That's insane by the way.
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read somewhere that Jinder was only making 75k & that's a average base salary for a Regular guy
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jinders pay is most likely going up cause he's WWE champion. The Indy guys who went thru NXT have made/making more than the NXTers who didn't go thru the indies.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    how much a jobber makes might try out if ? good lol
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Midcard 75k to 100k plus merch. I wonder how Zack Ryder was making when he was insanely over.
  • thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    $2000 a match.