Cappadonna Tells Story of ODB Taking Mic from Biggie and had Biggie forgot it being his show lol

Options
chompollet
chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2017 in The Reason

Comments

• chompollet
    Options
    Ins Speaking bout capleton the reggae artist coming to brooklyn and ODB snatch the mic from him and screaming "nobody wanna hear no ? capleton, they wanna hear wu tang"

1:25
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abTKNrQYvLA
  • chompollet
    Options
    @Lurkristocrat you mad? Wu tang is for the children
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • chompollet
    edited May 2017
    Options
    ODB was wild.

Ye in the other video Inspectah Deck speaks about his relationship with ODB.

He said ODB used to duck him because he always told ODB to relax, to stop confront people and ? . ODB didn't want to hear people tell him to calm down.. Nobody could change him.. Kinda sad tho
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard a story about Dougie Fresh performing and ODB tried to snatch the mic and steal the show. But people booed him because they wanted to see Dougie Fresh.
  • chompollet
    edited May 2017
    Options
    ? said ODB went to Bay Area and spilled his drink on 40 new ? and 40 got mad so ODB took a new drink pull it all over on himself and told 40 now mine ? ? aswell..

lol that ? crazy
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I heard a story about Dougie Fresh performing and ODB tried to snatch the mic and steal the show. But people booed him because they wanted to see Dougie Fresh.

Nobody would want to see a old wash up 80s rappers over ODB or anybody grom the Wu. Come on......... I joke. Even washed up 80s rappers got a lane.....
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    I just ? with you Doug E fresh who's dope as hell.
  • chompollet
    edited May 2017
    Options
    lol odb and biggie look at 00:58 when Biggie start dancing HAHAHAHHAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYfys-FFvx4
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chompollet wrote: »
    ? said ODB went to Bay Area and spilled his drink on 40 new ? and 40 got mad so ODB took a new drink pull it all over on himself and told 40 now mine ? ? aswell..

lol that ? crazy

ducktales. 40 wouldn't have even been somewhere in a spot drinking with odb. 40 come to a club, back in them days, straight hit the stage and cut. dude a super hustler and always on point and don't allow no ? next him who aint fam. odb would have got the dog ? beat out of him by them sik wid it boys if he was anywhere near 40's vicinity acting a fool.

40 aint no kicking it dude at all
  • chompollet
    Options
    bossflossy wrote: »

lol that ? crazy

ducktales. 40 wouldn't have even been somewhere in a spot drinking with odb. 40 come to a club, back in them days, straight hit the stage and cut. dude a super hustler and always on point and don't allow no ? next him who aint fam. odb would have got the dog ? beat out of him by them sik wid it boys if he was anywhere near 40's vicinity acting a fool.

40 glocc
  • bossflossy
    Options

lol that ? crazy

40 glocc

my bad, let me shut the ? up, chiming in and not clarifying
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ODB first album is a classic, it's the strangest hip hop classic of all time because lets be real ODB is not always the best lyrically it's his energy that makes him shine. the man is a legend who always spoke the truth and kept it ? !
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol odb and biggie look at 00:58 when Biggie start dancing HAHAHAHHAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYfys-FFvx4

both them brothas went too early
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? looked they was just having fun doing what they loved
  • StreetRap
    StreetRap Members Posts: 416
    Options
    This was already posted plus it's from 2013
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIG ON SOME MISSY ELLIOT ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

lol that ? crazy

You realize they was cool as ? , right?

dq67cz7mg19z.jpeg
    k6lutyitof0z.jpeg
  • StreetRap
    Options
    Do you consider it disrespect taking mic from Biggie?
  • chompollet
    Options

lol that ? crazy

dq67cz7mg19z.jpeg
    k6lutyitof0z.jpeg

ODB was respected. ? this guy saying ODB wouldnt do ? to e40.. Lol... Clown as ? . ODB didn't give a ? bout who you are or what people you know.
  • bossflossy
    Options

lol that ? crazy

dq67cz7mg19z.jpeg
    k6lutyitof0z.jpeg

they might have been cool, 40 cool with everybody. i guarantee he ain't did nothing out of pocket around 40
  • bossflossy
    Options

lol that ? crazy

dq67cz7mg19z.jpeg
    k6lutyitof0z.jpeg

ODB was respected. ? this guy saying ODB wouldnt do ? to e40.. Lol... Clown as ? . ODB didn't give a ? bout who you are or what people you know.

yeah he was respected and i'm sure 40 gave him straight utmost respect, i'm also saying if he did something disrespectful or some clown ? towards 40 he would have straight got the ? beat out of him

you can have respect for someone and their work and greet them friendly and treat them correctly and still crush they ass if they violate. it's a mutual respect thing. 40 gives and has always given out of town dudes respect, but he's also going to receive his respect too. 40 not a studio dude, he really about that hustle and about that respect and don't traffic in minor ?
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol that ? crazy

dq67cz7mg19z.jpeg
    k6lutyitof0z.jpeg

yeah he was respected and i'm sure 40 gave him straight utmost respect, i'm also saying if he did something disrespectful or some clown ? towards 40 he would have straight got the ? beat out of him

you can have respect for someone and their work and greet them friendly and treat them correctly and still crush they ass if they violate. it's a mutual respect thing. 40 gives and has always given out of town dudes respect, but he's also going to receive his respect too. 40 not a studio dude, he really about that hustle and about that respect and don't traffic in minor ?

Someone has to tell you to ? the nonsense.

E-40 your dad or some ? ?
  • StreetRap
    Options
    Only Snoop can do this type of ?
    900x900px-LL-fadfd6b9_tumblr_mpxo5uowxM1rwu9euo1_400.gif