The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Comments

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    I think I've realized these last 2 games y kyrie was a loser b4 bron came and y they suck when he resting

Kyrie went to a 19-63 team that lost 26 games in a row as a 19 year old with 11 games of college experience under his belt.It makes no sense when people say "but kyrie never made the playoffs until lebron went there!!!" they sucked & were a perennial lottery team who also took steps backwards when they botched a #1 pick.They weren't a good team.

They don't win without lebron because they don't know how to play without lebron.He pigeon holes everyone into roles.

Kyrie has been the same throughout, he nice but he play ? ball n isn't the best decision maker, early in his career he didn't have the squad or health but now playing the same I have doubts he can win over 40, that ain't Bron fault, one can say bron marginalizes players, but he makes em better, Kyrie don't

Name a list if players that lbj made better?

This ? can't be serious

Name please
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not the type of person who says you can make someone better.. y'all can miss me with that ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scott brooks n billy Don cant coach now...lol
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »

uhhhh they ? cant. both are stubborn with lineups and go full ? in important moments. quiet down Senor Trumpito and stay in yo lane...
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We may lose this series, but at least we always contend for a title, unlike the Bulls.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

uhhhh they ? cant. both are stubborn with lineups and go full ? in important moments. quiet down Senor Trumpito and stay in yo lane...

Well first off u aint made posts in here since u got swept in the first (get used to it for next few years)...GS blammed yall everytime this year

Now wipe them tears while kd gets his ring u stinky ? i hope ICE kicks in ya door

kd-happy-dance-1-kevin-durant-gifs.gif
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    CSDL

What's that mean?
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited June 2017

Well first off u aint made posts in here since u got swept in the first (get used to it for next few years)...GS blammed yall everytime this year

Now wipe them tears while kd gets his ring u stinky ? i hope ICE kicks in ya door

kd-happy-dance-1-kevin-durant-gifs.gif

blammed? mother ? we was 1 GAME away until Durant threw the series. Whens the last time the ? ass Kings even sniffed the playoffs? Go read your ? fake news and figure out what ? trade your brain dead FO is gonna make next season. Sell out ? .
  • Smokey Tha Bandit

uhhhh they ? cant. both are stubborn and go full ? in important moments. quiet down Senor Trumpito and stay in yo lane...

Lmao at describing westbrook in a nutshell while trying to cape.

hmmm really? I vividly remember I certain slithery mother ? taking all the last second shots and settling for 30 footers like he's ? Curry or something. who really went full ? or was stubborn as ? ? couldnt be the almighty Snake Lord could it? nah, yall too infatuated with sucking off GSW and hating on OKC to see whats really what but Imma let u cook tho.
  • KingFreeman

uhhhh they ? cant. both are stubborn and go full ? in important moments. quiet down Senor Trumpito and stay in yo lane...

Lmao at describing westbrook in a nutshell while trying to cape.

hmmm really? I vividly remember I certain slithery mother ? taking all the last second shots and settling for 30 footers like he's ? Curry or something. who really went full ? or was stubborn as ? ? couldnt be the almighty Snake Lord could it? nah, yall too infatuated with sucking off GSW and hating on OKC to see whats really what but Imma let u cook tho.

Whatever you say Conspiracy Hermano.
  • KingFreeman
    Cheap Seats Development League: thread for ? posters to hone their hot take skills

Word. I forgot it's a 2 post per page limit for ? not named @Beta and @thatlibrarydwellingnigga
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Finals brings the worst out of this thread bc most of y'all ? don't know wtf you're talking about.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    We about to witness history either two ways Warriors are about to be 16-0 and that will be the end of the Lebron era or Bron comes back in win 4 in a row and be Come the Undisputed GOAT.

I'm going with option 2

Cavs in 7

Lol the ? have you seen to convince you that's gonna happen.
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    We about to witness history either two ways Warriors are about to be 16-0 and that will be the end of the Lebron era or Bron comes back in win 4 in a row and be Come the Undisputed GOAT.

I'm going with option 2

Cavs in 7

Lol the ? have you seen to convince you that's gonna happen.

I'm from Cleveland the odds are always stacked against us so we just Believe anything is possible.
    We came back from 3-1 that was never done before why not 3-0
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cavs bout to come back. Watch.