KINGDOM COME!!! Are you a sheep or are you a goat?

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
Blessings my friends. I was blessed to speak at my church for the first time on a Sunday. ? is good. On May 28, 2017 the LORD gave me this message to share with everyone. The first video is a clip. The second video is the whole sermon. May ? bless those who hear and receive what He says. Amen.

https://youtu.be/jjqznoGndq8

https://youtu.be/c5sq3k09ydg

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a red dragon. I eat both sheep and goat alike.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Nah. You are either a sheep or a goat.

The goats follow the red dragon though; right into the lake of fire. Amen.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Sheep and goat are both herd animal. Bad analogy
  • Ajackson17

Those animals do not represent me. So thus I'm a Red Dragon.
  • Ajackson17
    The_Jackal wrote: »

Right, it's Sheep and Wolves not Sheep and Goats LMAO.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

Jesus spoke of the final judgment as being like a shepherd separating sheep and goats (shepherds grazed them in mixed flocks). Separating sheep from goats in western countries is not difficult, as the sheep have been bred to accentuate their wool production so they look quite different. However, sheep and goats in Asia and Africa are often similar in appearance—consistent with them belonging to the same created kind.

Non-shepherds find it difficult to distinguish such sheep and goats, but the shepherd knows the difference and easily separates them. For example, there are differences in behaviour: sheep tend to follow; goats go their own way. At the judgment, the Great Shepherd (Hebrews 13:20) will know the difference and will separate those who followed Him (Mat. 10:38) from those who went their own way.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

At the moment you are a goat. You don't obey the Master. You go your own way.

BUT that can change as long as you have the breath of life in you. Hallelujah!

There is a hope for your sin sick soul and His name is Jesus the Messiah!

Come to Him and live forever! Will you today?
  • Ajackson17

Nah, ? . I'm my own ruler and leader.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

And because you are, you will have to ride to the final destination as your "own ruler and leader". And there will be no escape from the eternal destiny that awaits you because it was your choice. Amen.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven quick question, did the Bible change the lion and the lamb line to the wolf and the lamb on some Mandela effect ? ?
  • Ajackson17

And because you are, you will have to ride to the final destination as your "own ruler and leader". And there will be no escape from the eternal destiny that awaits you because it was your choice. Amen.

Cool beans my ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven quick question, did the Bible change the lion and the lamb line to the wolf and the lamb on some Mandela effect ? ?

1. Yeshua is the lion and the lamb.
    2. The wolf will feed with the lamb when the Kingdom comes.
    3. Do you know Him?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

Cool beans my ? .

For me, yes. For you, nah.

Will you change today?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jesus spoke of the final judgment as being like a shepherd separating sheep and goats (shepherds grazed them in mixed flocks). Separating sheep from goats in western countries is not difficult, as the sheep have been bred to accentuate their wool production so they look quite different. However, sheep and goats in Asia and Africa are often similar in appearance—consistent with them belonging to the same created kind.

Non-shepherds find it difficult to distinguish such sheep and goats, but the shepherd knows the difference and easily separates them. For example, there are differences in behaviour: sheep tend to follow; goats go their own way. At the judgment, the Great Shepherd (Hebrews 13:20) will know the difference and will separate those who followed Him (Mat. 10:38) from those who went their own way.

Amen.

Stop that they analogy you are using is wrong and the way Jesus used it is completely different from how you are implying.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

Amen.

Stop that they analogy you are using is wrong and the way Jesus used it is completely different from how you are implying.

Break down Matthew 25 and why Jesus separates the sheep from the goats.... please
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The easiest way to find out whether one is sheep or goat is to simply check the tail...
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    b'mer... wrote: »
    The easiest way to find out whether one is sheep or goat is to simply check the tail...

Hopefully DOU understands this someday.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    b'mer... wrote: »

He gonna be checking a whole more than just the tail if your a goat. Because wolves in sheep clothing will be discovered too. Amen.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave you a goat.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? asked if I was ? , ? I'm supposed to say no?
    You already seen me turn a man to a G.O.A.T
    - Jay Z

image1.jpg
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven If I ever said anything to you that you felt as disrespectful, I apologize. I have my own opinion and views, As do you. At the end of the day, we are still peoples.

So if you ever @ me again, and if i respond, from here on out, i will be coming from a place of Peace & Love.

I was going thru all my old posts and your name kept coming up and I feel bad. Thats why im reaching out.

We cool?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven If I ever said anything to you that you felt as disrespectful, I apologize. I have my own opinion and views, As do you. At the end of the day, we are still peoples.

So if you ever @ me again, and if i respond, from here on out, i will be coming from a place of Peace & Love.

I was going thru all my old posts and your name kept coming up and I feel bad. Thats why im reaching out.

We cool?

Of course my friend. I have no hard feelings. ? is good. I forgive you my brother. I love you and I pray that King Jesus will be your rock forever. He's coming soon. Amen.