What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Video: A Crazed Chicago Saltine Screams 'Slave' At Black Man & Then Spits At Another Black Man…

2»

Replies

• LordZukoLordZuko Black Ronin A swirling tempest in the midnight sunPosts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah boy anytime a cracca try you, it is a non negotiable you must violate him to the nth degree. Nigga should need reconstructive surgery after some shit like this.

NIggas in suits takin Ls.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5063895

blackgod813KingFreeman
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since it was being filmed and the proof was there, they shoulda let that dude beat his ass. There were several infractions that warranted a beat down.

I'm scared that he's going to be back out on the street. He's like a Dylan Roof type of white boy.
  • b'mer...b'mer... Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
  • BigBallsNoWorriesBigBallsNoWorries Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    b'mer... wrote: »
    kfv9fjpyl0sn.gif

Nigga who hit needs to take some advice from the nigga who KO'd XXXtentacion
    You Down to Travel?

I've been International since I was 16

Listen to my thoughts on traveling while black throughout europe, my thoughts on traveling in general and my experiences crazy/interesting stories

at my Travel Blog right here

htttp://www.travelis4life.wordpress.com
  • O.G.O.G. GUILTY BY AFFILIATION. Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad part is if this was a black man assaulting another black man and spit on him he would have gotten shot.

Came in here to say this but you beat me to it.

jojo_and_ben.jpg

• blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Since it was being filmed and the proof was there, they shoulda let that dude beat his ass. There were several infractions that warranted a beat down.

I'm scared that he's going to be back out on the street. He's like a Dylan Roof type of white boy.

Me to thats why he need a romper