Did A Member Of The Nebraska Democratic Black Caucus Rat Out Another Dem ?

7figz
7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
Democratic official: I wish Steve Scalise was f–king dead

A Democratic official from Nebraska was fired this week after an audio clip surfaced of him blasting House Majority Whip Steve Scalise — saying, “I’m glad he got shot” and “I wish he was f–king dead.”

Party chair Jane Kleeb plucked technology chairman Phil Montag from his post Thursday as punishment for his expletive-laden rant, which was posted on YouTube on Wednesday for all to hear.

This motherf–ker, his whole job is to get people, convince Republicans to f–king kick people off f–king health care,” Montag can be heard saying during a conversation with Nebraska Democratic Party Black Caucus chair Chelsey Gentry-Tipton and one of her friends.

I’m f–king glad he got shot!” Montag adds, in reference to the shooting at the congressional baseball practice, in which Scalise took a bullet to the hip and suffered serious injuries.

“I’m glad he got shot!” he says again. “I wish he was f–king dead.

At one point, Montag admits that he’s “not going to f–king say that in public” — for fear of being fired.

“Then what are you saying it to us for?!” Gentry-Tipton’s friend asks.

“Because I’m trying to figure this sh– out,” Montag replied.

A portion of the recording was posted to the black news and advocacy site talkrealsolutions.com, which claimed that Gentry-Tipton had been recently accused of making “insensitive comments” about gun violence on Facebook.

According to the Omaha World Herald, Kleeb had urged her to resign last week as Black Caucus chairwoman. She refused — and later released the clip as her way of getting back at the Democratic Party.

“I’ve been recording this conversation since you’ve come in,” Gentry-Tipton can be heard telling Montag at the end of their convo. “So I will publicly release it myself.”

While it wasn’t initially clear if it was actually Montag speaking on the tape, Kleeb confirmed Thursday that it was really him. He was removed from his position on the technology committee after the World-Herald notified the party of the audio tape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm1_RVJcVpY

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And why that ? look like T.I. wife in the face ?

Nah but seriously I don't fully understand the story but this seems like it was all dems talking to each other, and a MF rightfully said he was glad that racist ? ass MF Scalise got shot, and this lady's friend, who sounds like a ? by the way, releases the tape ? I'm guessing he's Black too ?

Is that summary accurate ? Dems still dont have the ? together it looks like. Where the ? is the loyalty ? Pretty sure republicans / conservatives / Trump wouldn't have apologized for ? .