The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (Netflix Original) Starring Ellie Kemper (Erin from The Office)

Options
Rampage12
Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm gonna check this out once I finish Californication, anybody else watched it? It's gotten great reviews.

Comments

• illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its created by Tina Fey. ? hilarious if you can get past one of the overly flamboyant ? main characters.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only thing i dont like is the ? . Shows funnier than i thought it would be. I didnt think the main actress was very funny in the office, but shes pretty funny in this.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    season 2 has is up on netflix. Anyone watching it?

i seen the first episode and a half so far. I have to keep pausing it ? they ? dude been getting way to much screen time. I mean sometimes hes funny but when he's not hes just super ? .

so far the old landlady been the funniest:

" hey titus you got a D battery on ya, i wanna whip a Philadelphia snowball at those hipsters" lol
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Only thing i dont like is the ? . Shows funnier than i thought it would be. I didnt think the main actress was very funny in the office, but shes pretty funny in this.

Funny show, but bruh 3/5 shows these days has a ? cast member. In b4 I go to another thread and I see only thing I didnt like was the darkies, chinks or Jews lmfao.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

Funny show, but bruh 3/5 shows these days has a ? cast member. In b4 I go to another thread and I see only thing I didnt like was the darkies, chinks or Jews lmfao.

Yeh I have no problem with homosexuals in shows, but in this show it's a bit of an overload
  • Lou Cypher
    Options

I understand that. I watch tons of shows with a ? character. This ? character in particular is too annoying for me.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options

I understand that. I watch tons of shows with a ? character. This ? character in particular is too annoying for me.

My bad, you right. I just watched like episode 4 of season 2 when he was dating the contsruction worker cant front had too ffwd through that it was overboard but titus is mad funny usually.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Yeah he definitely can be funny. Like illest said earlier in the thread the character is just way too flamboyant sometimes but chicks like that type of humor so whatever, atleast someone thinks it's funny haha. Despite all that though it's not a bad show and definitely worth the watch I still gotta finish season 1 tho. Running out of comedies so I'll probably do that tomorrow.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I CHECK FOR THIS SHOW ON THE STRENGTH OF BEING A 30 ROCK FAN...

I LIKED S1, BUT IT FELL OFF BIG TIME....CRINGEWORTHY LEVELS OF CHEESE...
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Can agree. I finished season 1. Had no urge to continue though.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly tapped out after two episodes and I like Erin from The Office...can't remember her real name though.