The sit-up workout YOU'RE NOT DOING to get a true six pack from Hell

Options
2»

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    My Ab game is straight.. FoH with this silly ? .. mofos been doing crunches and situps from the beginning of time.. of course there are other ways to do it.. but.. yah fOH
  • Millions Knives
    Millions Knives Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Not at all.

So you do these regularly?

What about the ab machine at the gym? I feel like it hits the upper part of my abs but I don't feel any burn in the lower pouch area women have...

I have been doing these situps for the past 9 weeks and its the best workout my entire stomach had ever (speaking for me)
    If the ab machine is doing great for your upper abs then stick with it.....try some leg raises hanging from a pull up bar to work the entire ab region....especially the bottom.
  • Millions Knives
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Keep doing whatever is good for you then playa. Aint nothing wrong with a lil NEW sometimes.
  • Millions Knives
    edited July 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    I think what you meant here is horizontal

Good look on the proof read fam.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    All I saw
    Get a broomstick[.....]muscles tight...almost like you trying push it in

wtf
  • Millions Knives
    edited July 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    All I saw

wtf

smdh....Read the whole thing next time ? Eye. ? be trying to hard to make jokes.
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tried this. it def targets your abs more. i dont need the broomstick tho. i just push my heels down into the ground to activate my calves.
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Real talk, having a 6 pack and not being able to deadlift at least 315, bench your own bodyweight or squat at least 365 is weak in my opinion. Getting a six pack involves a lot more than ab exercises, you have to lower your bodyweight enough to show your abs.

6 packs aren't hard to get or keep, and you shouldn't tailor your workout around attaining that goal.

1 other thing, the best exercise I've found to strengthen (notice how I didn't say to get a 6 pack) is hanging leg raises using a pull up bar. Most people refuse to do them because they find them too hard, my answer sack the ? up and do them.
  • knivez
    knivez Members Posts: 57
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I just uploaded the insanity plyo/cardio circuit and cardio abs for a friend of mine. if anyone wants the links just let me know. Both of these involve a lot of core work so you'll see good gains around the mid section when you incorporate them in your workouts. and you'll burn a lot of fat.