Top 20 best/worst drivers in America based on city

13»

Comments

• onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigev240 wrote: »
    I agree with Durham at number 20 and you might as well add Raleigh too.

They know nothing about turn signals and they go 40 on a 70 speed limit road, but they want to go 100 on a 35.
    AggieLean. wrote: »

Wasn't surprised when I saw two NC cities on the list. North Carolina drivers are horrible. You could put Greensboro on that list too

I hate to be that guy but things really went to ? once they gave Mexicans licenses without having insurance. Also, I never seen so many accidents and ? up cars in one area.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miami drivers are ass.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can already call bs on this list anyone that's ever visited or lived in Hawaii knows those ? can't drive for ? .... Unless you count the 37 trillions mopeds... But the autos ? no

Maaan hell yea!
    If mfs drive worse than over here, you guys can have that ? ..thats not somewhere i wanna be driving.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Las Vegas needs to be on the worst..

i be drivin by accidents like "how??!"
    be the only two cars on the ? road. smmfh

Yeh Vegas at #8 is complete ? . It's the ? DUI capitol of the US.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    I call ? , New Orleans should be in the worst list. Can't signal for ? , don't know the concept of yielding. Will turn into the opposite lane without hesitation. Damn I'm glad I'm outta that city.

VA Beach decent.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    grYmes wrote: »
    I call ? , New Orleans should be in the worst list. Can't signal for ? , don't know the concept of yielding. Will turn into the opposite lane without hesitation. Damn I'm glad I'm outta that city.

VA Beach decent.

@AP21 ain't the only one with the ? . BRUH.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    In my experience, I am the only one who knows how to drive and is paying attention, in every city. Everyone else is terrible
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People from Boston know how to drive. If anything the problem is overconfidence, making aggressive moves to get ahead because everyone thinks they're a NASCAR driver. Also ? driving is basically a sport up there. At least we're trying to ? get somewhere. I been to some cities where drivers are just takin their time, cruisin, taking turns in slow motion, with no turn signal while I'm losing my ? behind them.

Idk maybe I'm part of the problem.

I don't drive now that I'm in NY anyway
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Atlanta needs to be on the worst drivers list...

I just ended a summer position at a law firm in Charlotte, located Uptown. Until this summer I hadn't been in Charlotte enough times to realize how bad the drivers are.

They don't know how to merge, use their turn signals, sit at​ green lights all day and stop randomly with no other vehicles in front of them. Plus why are there so many narrow one-way streets?
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wasn't surprised when I saw two NC cities on the list. North Carolina drivers are horrible. You could put Greensboro on that list too

Been to Greensboro several times, simply terrible..
  • onetoughmiracle
    The next county east of Raleigh, those ? DO NOT know how to drive. There's always an accident and unfortunately at least one is fatal. Just last week a student driver from that county crashed into a truck.
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For NC to be the home of Nascar... These mfers can't drive for ? . Any city that has a population of at least, 63...You can bet there will be at least 3100 accidents and all of them will be fatal.

Also, where the ? is the Seattle Tacoma metro... These ? drive 800mph in the ? rain but on clear sky days will drive 40 ? mph on the intestate and everyone will be driving right beside each other so you can't even switch lanes
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

I went to school at A&T, so I had to deal with the bad driving for about 6 years. Greensboro's a college city. I think you've got all these kids from different parts of the world combined together...doesn't make for a good driving situation. Most of my fam lives in nearby Winston Salem. I wouldn't say they're bad drivers, I just hate driving through there. Narrow roads and even on on i40 there's no going faster than 45. Charlotte and Raleigh drivers are terrible. Every time...EVERY TIME I drive through Raleigh there's a wreck and I'm stuck in traffic
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    VIRGINIA DRIVERS ARE THE ? WORST...ALL OF YOU NEED TO STAY OFF THE ROAD

All DMV drivers are some ? . Every time MD and DC driver see a metal box on the side of the road in VA they slow down thinking it's a speed camera. Ain't no fuckn speed cameras, drive ? .

Traffic be backed up for no fuckn reason.

And ? Benjamin Banneker and Andrew Ellicott for them BS streets in DC
  • onetoughmiracle

I went to school at A&T, so I had to deal with the bad driving for about 6 years. Greensboro's a college city. I think you've got all these kids from different parts of the world combined together...doesn't make for a good driving situation. Most of my fam lives in nearby Winston Salem. I wouldn't say they're bad drivers, I just hate driving through there. Narrow roads and even on on i40 there's no going faster than 45. Charlotte and Raleigh drivers are terrible. Every time...EVERY TIME I drive through Raleigh there's a wreck and I'm stuck in traffic

I try to avoid 440 West during the work week a much as possible. It turns me into Ari Gold almost everyday.

Go to 0:26

https://youtu.be/ZYWlbJX_IuI
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nashville needs to be on the Worst list fr...
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man listen I live here too in Alamance and I work in rdu area.... Idk which way traffic is worse... Going to rdu especially from efland to the past the 85-40 split either way is ? ... 40 to Raleigh is worse cause it's two raggedy ass lanes until you get to Raleigh or going towards gboro thru "death valley" til you pass the Asheboro exit.

Going to Charlotte is annoying cause they're always doing construction no matter what.
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Miami fl, hilarious drivers ridiculous out here idk what they talking about man lol
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These muhfuckas in Atlanta HAVE to be top 3 WOAT Drivers

? rollin Backwoods Steering w/ they Elbow, ? Doing they Make-up, Grandma Can't see ? , Fat ? eatin an Oxtail Plate, Random ass Debris and FURNITURE on the ? highway, muhfuckas driving below the speed limit, ? making full ass Halts for No Gotdamn reason, Obviously I'm the only ? w/ a Turning signal in his Car, Don't let it Rain...? doin 75 mph Hydroplanin like a MF through a Mini Lake that just Rained down, WHAT IS A STOP LIGHT.??? cause these ? go when they want to brah.
    Minivans wanna Race you...for why.??? Iono brah
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way Milwaukee and ATL aint on there