Sigh "The FatherLess"

Options
Maywood
Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
Now Me Personally I don't care what skin tone of woman I end up with.Not a concern of mine @ all...But to hear this cat reasons as to why...U know what https://youtu.be/-Bs5CyZaGM0

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a reason he has the a platform and audience to tell this dumb ? too repeatedly
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Ima say this ? it if a woman can turn a man down for bein too short or too fat then lol homie can have his preference of light skinned hoes. He just too ingnant to articulate his point

you have a point...but this ? just dumb....just like them chicks.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Ima say this ? it if a woman can turn a man down for bein too short or too fat then lol homie can have his preference of light skinned hoes. He just too ingnant to articulate his point

Lol you have a point. Dude can't talk explain himself thoroughly and he comes off like ignorant ? . People can have their preferences but for the love black baby Jesus please be able to explain why. Then also don't delete your comments when you say how you feel.

I get both sides... He just young and dumb. But let a ? want Mr tall dark and handsome and it's all good... everyone got preference I think folk get sensitive when a person gives no ? and voices their opinions with no regard for political correctness
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Almost more shocked he said it in front of a dark-skinned woman than the actual ignorance.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    are there any women who want this ? forreal ?
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    now y'all know what i say about ugly and/or fat ? commenting on women's looks like anyone is beating their door down to be with them, they are delusional

his ugly ass better thank the lord any woman would voluntarily be within 10 feet of him, looking like a must ass roach with gold teeth

like he is repulsive to look at, makes me retch

what's really telling is he said "i don't like my complexion," self-hate is a real sickness
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being short is a totally different aspect than being dark.

Being short/small is a weakness and not the ideal type of mate to bare kids.

• Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Saw that on the book and thought that ? was a WNBA player so I didn't play it
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Being short is a totally different aspect than being dark.

Being short/small is a weakness and not the ideal type of mate to bare kids.

It's "bear" kids, genius. Bare is naked. And you have as much control over your height as you do your skin tone, genetically speaking.

But it still stands

Shortness is a weakness.
    Having a weak immune system is a weakness.
    Having Spinal muscular atroph is a weakness.
    All things that can be found in men.

But your black skin tone is not a weakness.

So it's not the same. Not even close
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    What makes being short a weakness exactly ? (*curious face)
    Don't tall people have shorter life spans (generally speaking)?
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    What is he 19?.. Give him time to grow and mature.. He's a young idiot like we all were...

there are grown black men who feel the same way
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    now y'all know what i say about ugly and/or fat ? commenting on women's looks like anyone is beating their door down to be with them, they are delusional

his ugly ass better thank the lord any woman would voluntarily be within 10 feet of him, looking like a must ass roach with gold teeth

what's really telling is he said "i don't like my complexion," self-hate is a real sickness

But he rich so it don't matter word to jayz
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »

But he rich so it don't matter word to jayz

Nah. Him lookin like a Critter might not matter, but what he said definitely does. This "Brown Paper Bag Theory" he's perpetuating is divisive, ignorant and a cause for concern in our community.

And you already using Jay lyrics outta context? Lol. Smh. Ain't even been 24 hours yet.