Dave Chappelle X Breakfast Club.. Talks Bill Cosby,Charlie Murphy,Being Non-Apologetic & Much More…

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Havent watched a BC interview in over a year but def playin this
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Def checkin this out later
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they hoed donnell the whole time smh
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    The only genuine Tupac ? that ive heard from someone who saw him in some capacity.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Def checkin this out later

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soooo migos felt disrespected an y'all cosigned but this is funny?

yep two sides
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    but goat interview
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    alot of yall need to take the end of this interview an incorporate into your life.

if ? is that bad....you have no where to go but up. so why not go all out with your ? out.

surviving as long as you have in certain environments......is a blessing in disguise.

own. that to move forward an progress....fukk moving backwards to prove you still can hang with aint ? people or never make it people.

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking at the screen cap, Dave must really love that jacket. He wore that same ? in NO a few months back.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? always wears jean jackets
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Good to see that brotha in a good place... Mentally. Happy AF he got out of the mental hole he was in...

Some never make it out.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    They need better mics in the studio
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cool interview.. thsi is always a problem in any interview.. the interviewer always jump on some some ? .. when the interviewee is about to expound on some sit then kills that whole reply...
  • kzzl
    Options
    twenty2 wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    Looking at the screen cap, Dave must really love that jacket. He wore that same ? in NO a few months back.

Damn... ? can't even wear clothes with a few months in between... LMAO!!!

The man can where what he want. I myself might where the same ? every other week. But that aint some ? ive seen hollywood folks really do. Unless they did multiple interviews that day.

At first i thought TBC might have been sitting on this one for a while. But whats funny is how ? small the jacket is.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave is a regular ass dude man
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Options

The man can where what he want. I myself might where the same ? every other week. But that aint some ? ive seen hollywood folks really do. Unless they did multiple interviews that day.

At first i thought TBC might have been sitting on this one for a while. But whats funny is how ? small the jacket is.

I hear you. But if it's one thing Dave has shown us is he's FAR from "Hollywood". Hell, that ? live on a FARM! LOL!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

I hear you. But if it's one thing Dave has shown us is he's FAR from "Hollywood". Hell, that ? live on a FARM! LOL!

exactly..

? love to scream keep it real and call ? out...but then point out how ? aint acting or dressing a certain way.

can't have it both ways.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They were clowning Donnell but you can tell it's because they all know each other. He plays off of being self depricating so I didn't take anything they said as disrespectful. He knows he and Dave are on different levels.
  • kzzl
    Options

exactly..

? love to scream keep it real and call ? out...but then point out how ? aint acting or dressing a certain way.

can't have it both ways.

I aint say nothing bout who is, what aint real, or throw a flag on the man.

You be acting like a real insecure ? with yours. Always adding some extra, irrelevant ? from your own experiences.

A ? cant even be observant is what it looks like.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

exactly..

can't have it both ways.

I aint say nothing bout who is, what aint real, or throw a flag on the man.

You be acting like a real insecure ? with yours. Always adding some extra, irrelevant ? from your own experiences.

A ? cant even be observant is what it looks like.

very interesting.

I guess not
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    For real tho Donnell didnt need to be there

Thats like Michael Jackson doing an interview along side Tito