2»

Comments

• anklesocks
    anklesocks Members Posts: 15
    Copper wrote: »
    anklesocks wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    if you want to be valued more than a dog then stop living like dog............ if we want the total disrespect to stop we have to start respecting ourselves. They will still hate our black assess but that's okay as long as they respect it as well.

Well, we all know how this is going to go. I say we ban this white boy now and get it over with.

I am not white in body or mind but like the typical black american you assume i am i have differing opinions.... this whole forum can be an echo chamber the same people with the same opinions saying the same ? over and over and agreeing with each other.

I agree MLK, mandela and medgar evers shouldve respected themselves more

Those are political figures who were targeted and killed for political reasons it is exactly because they were respected too much that they were killed. It would be better for us to die for the reasons those men were killed than to be killed for no reason at all.

AND my greater point this escapes many of you
  • anklesocks
    Westie wrote: »
    if you want to be valued more than a dog then stop living like dog............ if we want the total disrespect to stop we have to start respecting ourselves. They will still hate our black assess but that's okay as long as they respect it as well.

Lol FOH with that pull your pants up ? .

OKAY keep your pants down don't take care of the youth and the communities that's what we have been doing and how has it been working for us???

? don't want to listen and keep doing the same ? but expect different outcomes. The only other way to make the world respect you is violence but black people aren't very good at that when compared to other people.

Lol "us"
    BYE sister ? or Ben Carson, which ever you are. Your opinion is uninformed, inflammatory, incorrect, and most importantly, unwanted. Go make America great again.

you are a female and females should be silent, listening to our woman and giving her advice and words more credence than it deserves is just another symptom of our weakness and is another reason we are not respected by other MEN.

I am not a "ben carson" type nor am I white I tell black people things they don't want to hear but those things are good for us. Black men have to do what it takes to be respected in the true sense anything less is a waste of energy

I am a woman, who's telling you to shut your hoe ass up. You heard me, hoe. Not sure if you have mandingo envy or you're dying for white approval. Which is it?

I've learned not NOT entertain gutter black women such as yourself ? live you have raised whole generations of ? like kodak black and or Larry elder and refuse to take responsibility for your wrong thinking perspectives. I AM DONE WITH YOU
  • anklesocks
    Trillfate wrote: »

Philando didnt live like a dog, he was an upstanding member of the community so wtf are u talking about ?

CORRECT but i was not really talking about him i was speaking in general.... the source of the disrespect blacks face comes from the fact that we are not respected because we are not presented as being respectable. Now the media will portray us in a bad light however we can diminish their light by first improving ourselves.

in other words give our enemies less ammunition

Pant up, Pants down STILL ?

THAT goes without saying but if you want to wear your pants down and not be shot then your community must be on point politically and more importantly socially and economically. The fight against police brutality is a small battle in a much greater war but too many blacks are putting energy into this little side fight
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

OKAY keep your pants down don't take care of the youth and the communities that's what we have been doing and how has it been working for us???

? don't want to listen and keep doing the same ? but expect different outcomes. The only other way to make the world respect you is violence but black people aren't very good at that when compared to other people.

Lol "us"
    BYE sister ? or Ben Carson, which ever you are. Your opinion is uninformed, inflammatory, incorrect, and most importantly, unwanted. Go make America great again.

you are a female and females should be silent, listening to our woman and giving her advice and words more credence than it deserves is just another symptom of our weakness and is another reason we are not respected by other MEN.

I am not a "ben carson" type nor am I white I tell black people things they don't want to hear but those things are good for us. Black men have to do what it takes to be respected in the true sense anything less is a waste of energy

I am a woman, who's telling you to shut your hoe ass up. You heard me, hoe. Not sure if you have mandingo envy or you're dying for white approval. Which is it?

I've learned not NOT entertain gutter black women such as yourself ? live you have raised whole generations of ? like kodak black and or Larry elder and refuse to take responsibility for your wrong thinking perspectives. I AM DONE WITH YOU

Your mama failed you tho. Be mad at her hoe.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

Philando didnt live like a dog, he was an upstanding member of the community so wtf are u talking about ?

CORRECT but i was not really talking about him i was speaking in general.... the source of the disrespect blacks face comes from the fact that we are not respected because we are not presented as being respectable. Now the media will portray us in a bad light however we can diminish their light by first improving ourselves.

Pant up, Pants down STILL ?

THAT goes without saying but if you want to wear your pants down and not be shot then your community must be on point politically and more importantly socially and economically. The fight against police brutality is a small battle in a much greater war but too many blacks are putting energy into this little side fight

What's the correlation with your pants sagging and getting shot?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol "us"

So dont listen to black women but listen to racist whites...
  • Copper
    Copper wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »

Well, we all know how this is going to go. I say we ban this white boy now and get it over with.

I am not white in body or mind but like the typical black american you assume i am i have differing opinions.... this whole forum can be an echo chamber the same people with the same opinions saying the same ? over and over and agreeing with each other.

I agree MLK, mandela and medgar evers shouldve respected themselves more

Those are political figures who were targeted and killed for political reasons it is exactly because they were respected too much that they were killed. It would be better for us to die for the reasons those men were killed than to be killed for no reason at all.

AND my greater point this escapes many of you

They were killed for racist reasons...the same reason that cop put 7 bullets in philandos chest for reaching for his papers
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anklesocks = a talanted one
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Yooo is that a talented one?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shut the ? up
  • Copper
    Anklesocks post like he listens only to edited rap music and ties his sweaters around his neck
  • anklesocks
    Yooo is that a talented one?

A talented one is undefeatable
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    ILLBOT detected banned alias
    Reason: zombie, zzombie, bazuzu

The machine has no feelings, it feels no fear and no hope.
    anklesocks
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    ILLBOT wrote: »
    ILLBOT detected banned alias
    Reason: zombie, zzombie, bazuzu

The machine has no feelings, it feels no fear and no hope.
    anklesocks

I ? knew it!

On second thought it is shameful how that ? couldnt stay away.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So that was zombie's ? . You already been exposed chump.Stay away