ChiCity wrote: »
    That shot he threw at Kanye on Moonlight is so vicious to me

Which one?

Some of the words are off but

1z9rivhhkib2.png

And this one here

dhu8szwbo626.png

You reaching something serious fam

Ye was on stage talking about how he knows Jay got killers on his team and he don't want problems. He definitely caught that slug.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zirconium wrote: »
    I'm excited for the next Nas album. Timberland said there a song called Sinatra in the sand.. I would appreciate it if he stayed away

Timbaland needs to stay away from everybody

Jay Z makes a Nas type album and Jigga warriors are ready to crown it his best. I guess they wish he was Nas all along.

orly.gif

What Nas album does 4:44 sound like?

You're joking right? It was Nas "Life Is Good" album. Great album.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im hot cuh..

i have sprint..
    went and downloaded Tidal and they aint lettin me play it..

? YALL!!!

You got to take the Boss out your name now. LOL
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    slickwatts wrote: »

How this ? say "practice supporting ? " right after he admitted to bootlegging the album?

Snoop is computer literate enough to know how to download Tidal

I agree with Snoop. Tidal is on that ? . You actually have to have a subscription with Sprint AND start an account with Tidal to get the album. I tried that ? today. Then cancelled my account when they pulled that ? .

Nah. That's WAY too much for an album. Soon as I figure out how to get that ? , I'm doing the Snoop thing, too.
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Thereal_ba wrote: »

We never support black business.
    I'm not switching a phone company for a ? album. If Jay wanted that business, he should've made the ? available to all, straight up....or available to anyone who had Tidal. Adding in Sprint takes the "black business" element right out of the ? . I'd pay the $10 for it.....this TIDAL x SPRINT ? got too fancy for my tastes.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Jesus the exclusive period ends in a week
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Besides if you had tidal before the sprint deal yoj still good to go
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Water wrote: »
    Inb4 this infinitely dope ass video is clapped again

https://streamable.com/frvxd

This video is dope as ? . Is this ? official? It damn well should be.

It's official bruh
    Inb4 this infinitely dope ass video is clapped again

https://streamable.com/frvxd

Good looking out. Already downloaded it.

Lol I did the same thing before the inevitable. This overtook Kendrick's videos for my favorite of tha year thus far.
  • Shizlansky
    Mister B. wrote: »

How this ? say "practice supporting ? " right after he admitted to bootlegging the album?

I agree with Snoop. Tidal is on that ? . You actually have to have a subscription with Sprint AND start an account with Tidal to get the album. I tried that ? today. Then cancelled my account when they pulled that ? .

Nah. That's WAY too much for an album. Soon as I figure out how to get that ? , I'm doing the Snoop thing, too.

I'm not switching a phone company for a ? album. If Jay wanted that business, he should've made the ? available to all, straight up....or available to anyone who had Tidal. Adding in Sprint takes the "black business" element right out of the ? . I'd pay the $10 for it.....this TIDAL x SPRINT ? got too fancy for my tastes.

That's not what dude said. He said gon create another free trial account.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Also that four bar loop quote had a ? feelin bad as ? lol :bawling:
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

TPAB was an album I struggled to find a four bar loop on. Production was immaculate. There was always a slightly different baseline, a horn run, a key riff, something to keep variety.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY

TPAB was an album I struggled to find a four bar loop on. Production was immaculate. There was always a slightly different baseline, a horn run, a key riff, something to keep variety.

Lol, I dabble in production, hence why I said that. But I agree wholeheartedly. The musicality is one of my favorite things about TPAB. I still don't see why it's so hated...
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Besides if you had tidal before the sprint deal yoj still good to go

And if you didn't.....you ? .

Like I said, too much.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Nas and Jay will always be compared to each other forever.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol, I dabble in production, hence why I said that. But I agree wholeheartedly. The musicality is one of my favorite things about TPAB. I still don't see why it's so hated...

because it had depth.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? saying TBA and BP1 better than RD. Get off those perks my ? . BP was classic but had two wack songs on it and BA was good. Key word good. Have to sit with 4:44 a couple more times. Might be better than BP. Already crushes The Black Album. And AG>TBA

What are the two wack songs on blueprint?

Jigga that ? & Hola Hovlito

Hola hovito is not wack wtf

Lol hovito was subpar as hell
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »

That's not true. I'm a loyal Verizon customer and my wife gave me a Tidal subscription a couple of months ago and I've been listening to this since it dropped
  • BusterBreeze
    BusterBreeze Members Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭

TPAB is one of those albums ? wont appreciate until years from now

that album was medicine something ? needed to hear at that point and time
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Gawd damn ? throwing a fit over the Tidal exclusive I'm not a fan of it as I've said but it's not that serious when ? drop ? as a Apple exclusive ? don't make a peep.... Let that man try and grow his platform
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY

because it had depth.

That was more of a rhetorical statement than anything. Let me put it like this, it still baffles the living ? out me how a lot of us blantantly shun substance and/or intellect.
  • Shizlansky

because it had depth.

That was more of a rhetorical statement than anything. Let me put it like this, it still baffles the living ? out me how a lot of us blantantly shun substance and/or intellect.

TPAB is still just ok to me.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Gawd damn ? throwing a fit over the Tidal exclusive I'm not a fan of it as I've said but it's not that serious when ? drop ? as a Apple exclusive ? don't make a peep.... Let that man try and group his platform

Yo bruh. ? Tidal and Apple. How bout that.

Agreed. Physical, mp3, m4a, flac, etc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> streaming

What the ? is flac?