4:44 Album - *JAY-Z* (06/30/17).

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Gawd damn ? throwing a fit over the Tidal exclusive I'm not a fan of it as I've said but it's not that serious when ? drop ? as a Apple exclusive ? don't make a peep.... Let that man try and group his platform

Yo bruh. ? Tidal and Apple. How bout that.

Agreed. Physical, mp3, m4a, flac, etc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> streaming

going to a store,being able to hold it in hand, see what the Cd design looks like and read the booklet etc>>>>>>>>>

This ? here bought cds in the 90s

jZWoe.gif

got damn that ? made a young ? feel old

Lol Benjamin Button ass ? :joy:
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gawd damn ? throwing a fit over the Tidal exclusive I'm not a fan of it as I've said but it's not that serious when ? drop ? as a Apple exclusive ? don't make a peep.... Let that man try and group his platform

What the ? is flac?

Basically an almost lossless format.

It's completely lossless. It has no loss data vs the CD quality. Instead of a consistent 1411 kbps, it only uses as much data as that passage of the song needs. Something like silence will be very low in data while a concert with 30+ instruments playing may require 1000 kbps to be played with no digital artifacts. MP3 or AAC do this as well but are more lenient as they are willing to allow digital artifacts.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY

What the ? is flac?

Basically an almost lossless format.

It's completely lossless. It has no loss data vs the CD quality. Instead of a consistent 1411 kbps, it only uses as much data as that passage of the song needs. Something like silence will be very low in data while a concert with 30+ instruments playing may require 1000 kbps to be played with no digital artifacts. MP3 or AAC do this as well but are more lenient as they are willing to allow digital artifacts.

Speaking of which, this joint sounds soooooooo much better in FLAC.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all really in here trying to ? on mchg smh we must've heard 2 different lp's
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will this be the 1st jay joint not you hit platinum ?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    qawshun wrote: »
    Will this be the 1st jay joint not you hit platinum ?

Probably. But ? sales though
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    qawshun wrote: »
    Y'all really in here trying to ? on mchg smh we must've heard 2 different lp's

Naw, I get their beef with it. Mind you I ? with a lot of MCHG. I still maintain that Holy Grail is top 2 WOAT JAY-Z songs EVER. *lookin at you too, Ghetto Techno*
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The jigga warriors are in full force I see.

You mad cause ? enjoying his album?

? it's a clear difference between enjoying a album and stanism. But continue on. Be great my ? .

People been called stans just for simply stating one rapper is better than another on this forum. Fans are emotionally invested moreso due to Jay-Z putting out an album where he wasn't riding the wave of whats hip to stay relevant. If ? presenting valid arguments on how they feel about a certain artist or song or whatever then how can you call them stans? I get sick of ? praising underground no name ? whobthey think are better than the mainstream ? , they just fans period. The ? chris brown deals with is what i consider a stan.

@Shawn Jay-Z Carter get ya kids.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017

? it's a clear difference between enjoying a album and stanism. But continue on. Be great my ? .

People been called stans just for simply stating one rapper is better than another on this forum. Fans are emotionally invested moreso due to Jay-Z putting out an album where he wasn't riding the wave of whats hip to stay relevant. If ? presenting valid arguments on how they feel about a certain artist or song or whatever then how can you call them stans? I get sick of ? praising underground no name ? whobthey think are better than the mainstream ? , they just fans period. The ? chris brown deals with is what i consider a stan.

Ok ? eater stay mad while we enjoy this album. Work on your jokes
  • metal face terrorist

Ok ? eater stay mad whike we enjoy this alnum. Work on your jokes

Lol. I'm mad? Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

Ok.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesus the exclusive period ends in a week

Mikey loves Tidal too much

I think hes on the payroll
  • TheGOAT
    edited July 2017
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    MCHG gave us fuckwithmeyouknowigotit, beach is better, bbc, crown (this was my fave track on here for a looooong time). That being said, it probably is his worst album. Not really a fair assessment since I really don't remember Kingdom Come like that. Outside of a few songs I love BP3. As I've said on here in tha past, Jay does some of his best and worst work with Timbo. This especially rings true for that LP. I hate all yall AG shaders for real lol.
  • metal face terrorist
    edited July 2017
    Props to the K.Dot and Cole tho. Bringing conscience rap to the mainstream and being successful at it. Without them pushing the needle in that direction, I don't even think Jay makes this album. Which is good by the way even with the lazy flows. 4/5.

• LcnsdbyROYALTY

Speaking of which, where tha ? is @Shawn Jay-Z Carter ??
  • metal face terrorist

Prolly taking @KnowReasonForPeace and @StoneColdMikey out for pizza.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY

Prolly taking @KnowReasonForPeace and @StoneColdMikey out for pizza.

? , I love the album too. I want pizza!
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok ? eater stay mad whike we enjoy this alnum. Work on your jokes

Lol. I'm mad? Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

Ok.

Again try some new jokes ? . ? aint hitting for nothing
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited July 2017
    Props to the K.Dot and Cole tho. Bringing conscience rap to the mainstream and being successful at it. Without them pushing the needle in that direction, I don't even think Jay makes this album. Which is good by the way even with the lazy flows. 4/5.

Wait... so you actually like the album!? Why tha venom then?
  • metal face terrorist
    edited July 2017

Wait... so you actually like the album!? Why tha venom then?

Lol, I never had any venom. Been bumping it all weekend. ? is just in their feelings in here. I'm not finna jump off the roof cause it took Jay 47 years and 3 kids later to be on something, ? been on.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also that four bar loop quote had a ? feelin bad as ? lol :bawling:

TPAB was an album I struggled to find a four bar loop on. Production was immaculate. There was always a slightly different baseline, a horn run, a key riff, something to keep variety.

Lol, I dabble in production, hence why I said that. But I agree wholeheartedly. The musicality is one of my favorite things about TPAB. I still don't see why it's so hated...

TPAB is hated now? Since when
  • TheGOAT
    blackrain wrote: »
    ChiCity wrote: »
    That shot he threw at Kanye on Moonlight is so vicious to me

Which one?

Some of the words are off but

1z9rivhhkib2.png

And this one here

dhu8szwbo626.png

You reaching something serious fam

? the same chics....
    Walking round like y all made Thriller

IMO that's bout Ye

The thing bout pawning ? and running off w ur masters to me is a warning bout the Kardashians

What same women have Jay and Ye messed with? That ? is about ? in general who are sharing the same 4 girls and beefing over them ? Ameber Rose on what her 3rd or 4th rapper already...

The line about "yall ? all the same chicks" could be directed to Kanye & his Kardashian clan. There is alot of ? passing going on Ray J/Kanye/Kim... Kanye/Wiz/Amber... Tyga/Rob/Black Chyna/Kylie... The Game said he ? 2 or 3 of em.... Im sure there is more

But this gettin into chatty patty territory so imma stop
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Also that four bar loop quote had a ? feelin bad as ? lol :bawling:

TPAB was an album I struggled to find a four bar loop on. Production was immaculate. There was always a slightly different baseline, a horn run, a key riff, something to keep variety.

Lol, I dabble in production, hence why I said that. But I agree wholeheartedly. The musicality is one of my favorite things about TPAB. I still don't see why it's so hated...

TPAB is hated now? Since when

? , look up any of the recent threads addressing that album. I'm too lazy to search atm lol.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    ? said "? 'll rip your ? off of Tidal just to spite you" and made a way to get it for free :joy:
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? said "? 'll rip your ? off of Tidal just to spite you" and made a way to get it for free :joy:

cause the fans were talkin like:

"jay got a good album? must be nice to hear it...."

j-cole-salty-clap.gif