4:44 Album - *JAY-Z* (06/30/17).

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas: u think u getting girls now,cuz of ur looks
    Jay: Aint no such thing as an ugly billionaire
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm excited for the next Nas album. Timberland said there a song called Sinatra in the sand.. I would appreciate it if he stayed away

Nah brother Nas and Timbo got this cooking somewhere it sounds like a classic!!! Could be a song of the year contender if it ever drops...

• water ur seeds
    edited July 2017
    The:

? the same chicks....
    Walking round like y'all made Thriller

Im not sure if its about Ye, could just be a shot at the younger generation... Or maybe its both...
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    The:

? the same chicks....

Im not sure if its about Ye, could just be a shot at the younger generation... Or maybe its both...

I think it's against Bhris and karruche and co.

Would only make sense since he legit hates Bhris and he was compared to a young MJ years ago.

And karruche been passed around alot.

Could also mean drake, meek, or insert random rapper that takes leftovers
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The:

? the same chicks....

Definitely a shot at Ye and Kim K
  • water ur seeds
    edited July 2017
    Yo I found this dope, on 'BAM' alot of people probably thought Jay was sptting a BIG line again, guess he kinda was but sounds like he switched the line up though to mentioning a dude on IG who posts classic pics of NY street legends, including old pics of Jay and Dehaven with truck jewellery...

'Y'all be talkin' crazy under them IG pictures, so when you get to hell tellemblancosentya'

https://www.instagram.com/tellemblancosentya/?hl=en
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas got a monopoly on conscious music or sutten?

• blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We ever going to get a jay common track
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we collectively shut the ? up about Nas?

Never... as long as they're both musically active! I don't personally like them being compared every time but it is what it is

Their history as musicians is even entrenched on this forum: Ill Community with us as posters... on every subforum
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh ? !! It worked.

dths2g92ujun.jpg

Good look, fam. I used it to download the FLAC version. Sound is crispy.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The jigga warriors are in full force I see.

You mad cause ? enjoying his album?

? it's a clear difference between enjoying a album and stanism. But continue on. Be great my ? .

People been called stans just for simply stating one rapper is better than another on this forum. Fans are emotionally invested moreso due to Jay-Z putting out an album where he wasn't riding the wave of whats hip to stay relevant. If ? presenting valid arguments on how they feel about a certain artist or song or whatever then how can you call them stans? I get sick of ? praising underground no name ? whobthey think are better than the mainstream ? , they just fans period. The ? chris brown deals with is what i consider a stan.

@Shawn Jay-Z Carter get ya kids.

Ok ? eater stay mad whike we enjoy this alnum. Work on your jokes

Lol. I'm mad? Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

Ok.

Lmao !!! ? just from this post i just got that post... with the gif of that dude.. whats his name lol
  • miami cane
    miami cane Members Posts: 83 ✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    The:

? the same chicks....

Definitely a shot at Ye and Kim K

J is my favorite, but how quickly he forget how him RKELLY, DAME, GENUWINE all passed around Aaliyah.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The jigga warriors are in full force I see.

You mad cause ? enjoying his album?

? it's a clear difference between enjoying a album and stanism. But continue on. Be great my ? .

People been called stans just for simply stating one rapper is better than another on this forum. Fans are emotionally invested moreso due to Jay-Z putting out an album where he wasn't riding the wave of whats hip to stay relevant. If ? presenting valid arguments on how they feel about a certain artist or song or whatever then how can you call them stans? I get sick of ? praising underground no name ? whobthey think are better than the mainstream ? , they just fans period. The ? chris brown deals with is what i consider a stan.

@Shawn Jay-Z Carter get ya kids.

Ok ? eater stay mad whike we enjoy this alnum. Work on your jokes

Lol. I'm mad? Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

Ok.

Lmao !!! ? just from this post i just got that post... with the gif of that dude.. whats his name lol

I got that post late too... and smiled

@Already Home_17 good with the bars
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Love it even more with every subsequent listen. No truly skippable tracks
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said it before but Holy Grail is Jay Z worse intro ever.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas: u think u getting girls now,cuz of ur looks
    Jay: Aint no such thing as an ugly billionaire

Lol @ Elzo deliberately leaving off "I'm cute."
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    Also that four bar loop quote had a ? feelin bad as ? lol :bawling:

TPAB was an album I struggled to find a four bar loop on. Production was immaculate. There was always a slightly different baseline, a horn run, a key riff, something to keep variety.

Lol, I dabble in production, hence why I said that. But I agree wholeheartedly. The musicality is one of my favorite things about TPAB. I still don't see why it's so hated...

because it had depth.
    Also that four bar loop quote had a ? feelin bad as ? lol :bawling:

TPAB was an album I struggled to find a four bar loop on. Production was immaculate. There was always a slightly different baseline, a horn run, a key riff, something to keep variety.

Lol, I dabble in production, hence why I said that. But I agree wholeheartedly. The musicality is one of my favorite things about TPAB. I still don't see why it's so hated...

TPAB is one of those albums ? wont appreciate until years from now

that album was medicine something ? needed to hear at that point and time

That was more of a rhetorical statement than anything. Let me put it like this, it still baffles the living ? out me how a lot of us blantantly shun substance and/or intellect.

Comments like this are why people are starting to say Kendrick fans are reaching Lupe stan level of being pretentious prices on some I'm smarter than you ? . It aint about shunning substance. The album was universally lauded. "Alright" became a song people chanted as they marched in the streets....but damn nobody wants something that heavy every time you cut on the album. DAMN has substancr and intetllect and it's heralded too...its also just plain and simple more fun to listen to

So you just gonna pretend that a lot of the ? that don't ? with tha album like that aren't the same people whose go to line is: it don't bang in da whip, ? ain't twerkin to Kendrick, etc?

Ok.

There's only a small portion of people who dislike the album...which makes your comment about alot of us shunning substance and intellect false...