11 Facts To Show Hard-Headed Trump Supporters

13»

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Thing with Trump and his Supporters is blatant hypocrisy especially against Obama to push a ? negative narrative.. yes every side does it but here some examples that were obvious..

Say Obama was weak against Illegal Immigration and Open Borders..

Fact is Obama deported more illegals than any President in modern history

Then Replied when criticzied they doing nothing different from what Obama did in deporting illegals.

The travel Ban..what was the response from Trump and his supporters on the criticism?

That Obama did the same thing and they are using intelligence findings from his Administration for the Ban.

Called Obama weak on Islamic Terrorism and doing nothing to stop it and Brag how they would bomb the ? out of Isis.

Fact is Obama was dropping thousands of missles on alleged Isis and Al Queda Targets on a Monthly basis.

My thing is this, how do you claim Obama to be weak on these issues, only to bring up Obama to defend yourself and say we are only doing what he did, basically admitting he wasn't weak on those issues, because you're doing the same exact thing.

In simple terms Trump does it he tough Go USA.. Obama did it, he was weak.

Nevermind the ? Trump did talking about Obama Golfing and Tax Payer money, when dude about to Surpass all 8 years of Obama.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    @ThaNubianGod, his cabinet picks alone should tell you everything u need to kno about him. The sources of his news is disturbing. His war against the constitution (his hatred of the free press, his hatred of governtment checks and balances) his admiration of putin is concerning. His relationship with ivanka is beyond that of farther and daughter. He took out a full page ad calling for the death penalty of the young men accused of ? a white woman, they were eventually found not guilty and no apology from him. He was sued by the illegally polish aliens he used to do construction on his property, he lost the case. He doesn't pay his bills (small business owners that he hires for his properties) he conducts official white house business on his private estates (unconstitutional). He sold arms to saudi Arabia, the same country responsible for 9/11. Since being elected ny russia, g.m and ford have laid off thousands of employees. Coal is never coming back. He pulled out climate agreement. He is isolating america against our allies with his policies. His mail ordered bride #3 is an illegal alien. She is also as much of a liar as he is. She claimed to have graduated from college, lie. She plagiarized michelle obamas speech, claiming to have wrote it by herself, then said she only wrote a small part of it. She also possed for playboy, kissing other women (but she is catholic). He spent more on trips to his private estate in florida in less than a year (tax payer funded) than it would cost to fund meals on wheels (which he defunding). Gutting medicade and medicare by more than 800 million dollars. Was sued for not practicing equal housing opportunities. He and his father would mark applications by african Americans with a "C". He lost that too. Make amerikkka great again! When was it ever truly great and if so, for whom was ot great? Bragged about sexual assault. Doesnt pay taxes which means he doesnt support vets or programs that support social programs of American structures. Still owns businesses that have stock holders, meaning that shares are sold and traded thus manipulating the stock market which is a conflict of interest. Accused President Obama (constitutional lawyer) of a felony by saying that his administration spied on him. Gave 110 billion dollars to Prince of Saudi Arabia. He criticized Presisent Obama for playing golf, yet he campaigned on not leaving the white house to do soooo much work and that he wouldn't have time to play golf. Trumpcare should be illegal. He has a republican house and senate and blames the democrats for his policies cant pass thru congress. He told foreign governments (russia) to hack our counrty. He also told the citizens of the U.S to BOYCOTT against an american company, star bucks...smh!!! He has no knowledge of the constitution. The raid in Yemen was a total disaster. Dropping "the mother of all bombs" was highly expensive and accomplished nothing. Isis is still active. Devos, whom got her post by bank rolling his campaign, is gutting 9 billion dollars from education.

https://youtu.be/oQ7_bo74VMA
    Him in his own words!!!
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »
    I co-sign keeping records. Like you, I don't like basing my opinion without proof of my research to validate accusations.
    Here's some more Trump-ettes
    -LIES-said he never met putin, then said he met Putin. Did this on 5 different occasions denying meeting him and then admitting.
    -said if you want immunity then you must be guilty. Then advises flynn to ask for immunity.
    -hires Steve Bannon, a well known racist, to be the US's top strategist.
    -claims Obama wiretapped his phone. This would be a federal crime and is accusing Obama of something that caused an brief interrogation. FBI discovered Obama did not ever wiretap his phone and Trump continued saying even after the FBI investigation that Obama wiretapped him.
    -Obama wasn't born in America
    -His family has mafia ties thoroughly
    -The NSA and FBI tell congress that russia did not influence electoral process. (The truth is they never said that)
    -Trump said the NY times wrote about Obama wiretapping Trump. (NY Times said and proved they never did that)
    -"Look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible. (That never happened to Sweden. Bowling Green)
    -the murder rate in our country is the highest it's been in 47 years. (Wrong. He said this 2/8/2017)
    -Terrorism and terrorist attacks in the United States and Europe have gotten to a point where it's not even being reported. 2/6/17. (Lie. It's reported)
    -says 109 people out of hundreds of thousands of travelers were affected by the immigration executive order. (Lie. It was 60,000)
    -If you were a muslim, you could come in, if you were a christian, it was impossible (Lie. Christian refugees enter the US all the time)
    -Here in Philadelphia murder has been steady-I mean-just terribly increasing. (Lie. They were the 3rd lowest last year since 1990. The year is 2017.)
    -In our nation's capital, killings have risen by 50%. (Lie. In 2017 most recent data shows a decline)
    -we had a massive landslide victory, as you know, in the Electoral College (False. Historically it's in the bottom)
    -More people showed up to my inaugural address than ever. (false. Pictures proved this)
    -there was serious voter fraud in Virginia (lie. No evidence of this). He also said the same of New Hampshire and California)
    -says he won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of illegal votes)
    -the NY times sent a letter to their subscribers apologizing for their bad coverage of me (article never said this)
    -the NY times states today that DJT believes more countries should acquire nuclear weapons. How dishonest are they. I never said this. (except he did in a NY times intvw)
    -Nov6th trump says Obama spent so much time screaming at a protester, and frankly it was a disgrace. (Lie. Truth is Obama defended the protester)
    -In Chicago, which has the toughest gun laws in the US, probably you could say by far, they have more gun violence than any other city. (Not true at least for the past 3 years. He said this in 2016.)
    -Twitter, google and facebook are burying the FBI criminal investigation of Clinton. Very dishonest media! (false. No evidence)
    - says when hillary ran the state dept., $6 billion was missing. How do yo miss $6 billion? You ran the State Dept., $6 billion was either stolen-they don't know." (Truth is It wasn't lost or stolen)
    -there is large scale voter fraud on and before election day (No evidence)
    -in her campaign, hillary has received $100 million in contributions from Wall Street and hedge funds (False. No figures to back it up)
    -Mike Pence said Oct.5th 2016 that Donald Trump hasn't broken his promise to release his tax returns. (False. Trump in 2015 said I"ll produce my tax returns absolutely).
    -says top Clinton advisers were pressing birther movement stories very hard. Sept 27th 2016 (false)
    -I did not support the war in Iraq....the record shows that I'm right. sept 26th 2016. (False. He did)
    -I did not, I did not, I do not say that. I do not say that climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese. (Actually he tweeted it in 2012)
    -Our African American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before. Ever. Ever. Ever. Sept.22nd 2016
    -The number of illegal immigrants could be 3 million. It could be 30 million. (There's zero possibility according to experts) Said Sept 1st, 2016
    -Inner city crime is reaching record levels (False. A possible uptick doesn't erase 25 years of decline)
    -says hillary wants to raise taxes on AF. American owned businesses to as much as nearly 50% more than they're paying now. Aug. 26 2016. (Not true)
    -says Obama founded ISIS. I would say the cofounder would be crooked Hillary. (lie)
    -says he saw videotape of the people taking the money off the plane to pay ransom to Iran for hostages. (lie. It didn't happen that way)
    -Youth unemployment is through the roof. Aug4th 2016 (actually it's getting lower)
    -Said he had no relationship with Putin. Aug1st 2016, but he once touted Putin ties.
    -Hillary invented ISIS with her stupid policies. She is responsible for ISIS. July 20th 2016. (ISIS predates Clinton)
    - says the unemployment rate for Af. American youths is 59 percent.. (Lie. Not true)
    -Obama administration was actively supporting Al-Qaeda in Iraq (Lie. US has always opposed ISIS and its predecessors)
    -There is no system to vet refugees from the Middle East. June 13th 2016. (Lie. System has existed since 1980)
    -Crime is rising. June 9th 2016. (Lie. It's not)
    -we've broken by millions the all-time record for votes in a GOP presidential primary election. (Lie. Trump gets ahead of himself by millions)
    -There are places in America that are among the most dangerous in the world. You go to places like Oakland. Or Ferguson. The crime numbers are worse. Seriously. May 25th 2016. (Not true)
    -Germany is crime riddled right now because of migration to Europe (not true)
    -we're the highest taxed nation in the world (not true)
    the 2016 federal omnibus spending bill funds illegal immigrants coming in and through your border, right through Phoenix. (Lie. It funds the opposite)
    -There's a tremendous tax that American businesses pay when we go into China, whereas when China sells to us there's no tax. (Lie. They are taxed)
    Wisconsin's effective unemployment rate is 20%
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    -GDP was zero essentially for the last two quarters. March 11th, 2016. (Lie.)
    -I don't know anything about David Duke. (Lie. Two days earlier disavowed him after being pressured to.)
    -said TEd Cruz said I was in favor in Libya. I never discussed that subject. (lied. He discussed it on his blog)
    -With Obamacare you have no options...you can't get competitive bidding (Lie. You can, and people shop around)
    -I never once asked Megyn Kelly be removed as a debate moderator (Lie)
    -5 guantanamo detainees swapped for Bowe Bergdahl are back on the battle field. (Lie. They're in Qatar)
    -A trump television ad shows mexicans swarming over our southern border. Jan.4th. (Except the footage is from Morocco NOT the US Mexico border)
    -says blacks ? 81 percent of white homicide victims. Nov.23rd 2015 (NOT true)
    -I watched in Jersey City where thousands of people were cheering as the World Trade Center collapsed. Nov 22nd 2015. (This never happened)
    -the unemployment rate may be as high as 42%. (lie.) sept. 30th 2015
    - says mexico doesn't have birthright citizenship, and Americans are the only ones to have it. Sept. 17th 2015. (Mexico and 31 countries have it)
    -Under Obama, income levels and unemployment for African Americans are worse than just about ever. (Lie. Not true)
    -The number of illegal immigrants in the US is 30 million. July 28th 2015.(Not true. it's a third of that)
    -Our real unemployment rate is from 18 to 20 percent. Don't believe the 5.6. Don't believe it. (Lie. No numbers validate that)
    -The last quarter is was just announced our GDP was below zero. Who ever heard of this? IT's never below zero. (except it's been below zero 42 times)
    -LIbya supplies the oil for China. We get no oil from Libya. (lie. More oil from Libya goes to Europe than China)
    -South Korea doesn't pay US for US troops to protect their country (lie. South Korea pays us $700 million a year)