Annoying things the opposite sex says

2»

Comments

• Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "see....Im not being heard"
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much anything she says outside of "lets ? " or "I wanna suck your ? " is annoying or worthless
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you just tryna ? ??? Smh

No

Proceeds to grind on me in bed first time we hang n lets me smash
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Half of every relationship is deciding what you're going to eat. These discussions, are the absolute WOAT.

What we eatin......

I don't know babe, what you on?

You choose....

I chose yesterday....

You choose today too.....

Coo, I'm tryin to grab some pizza.....

Na, I ain't feelin pizza......

Aight, You pick.....

Na babe for real, anything but pizza......

Steak then......

Na......

giphy.gif
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kai wrote: »
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    After smashing a few times the "so what are we?" Line

if you don't know this before you let him hit, then you ? yourself over (pun intended lol)

i never get women that do that "maybe if i sleep with him he'll wanna cuff me" game. like if a man wants you exclusively he's gonna be sure to be clear about it so as to take you off the market. if he's being evasive or not mentioning ? about a future with you, it's cuz he doesn't see one

number one thing I hate that men say:

guy: so can i have your number
    girl: i'm sorry, i have a man
    guy: so, you can't have friends?

55159679.jpg

no i can't have friends ? . men always hit you with this line, but the same ones complaining about "these hoes ain't loyal"

Why can't you have friends? I like kickin' it with ? . See? That's the ? right there: women think their vaginas are so precious that a man can't possibly be around them without wanting to get in it...smh....

...but seriously tho you tryin' to chill? Let's chat in my private s messages....
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandinista wrote: »

if you don't know this before you let him hit, then you ? yourself over (pun intended lol)

i never get women that do that "maybe if i sleep with him he'll wanna cuff me" game. like if a man wants you exclusively he's gonna be sure to be clear about it so as to take you off the market. if he's being evasive or not mentioning ? about a future with you, it's cuz he doesn't see one

55159679.jpg

no i can't have friends ? . men always hit you with this line, but the same ones complaining about "these hoes ain't loyal"

Why can't you have friends? I like kickin' it with ? . See? That's the ? right there: women think their vaginas are so precious that a man can't possibly be around them without wanting to get in it...smh....

...but seriously tho you tryin' to chill? Let's chat in my private s messages....

I can't be around women without trying to get in it. Even fat ones.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭

55159679.jpg

Thats some real ? .

Chicks always say "I don't cheat" though, even if their attracted to you....sometimes thats the only way to say that your still interested with disrespecting her relationship all the way....
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That "you can't gave friends" line is the same as the "where my hug at" line

? pathetic
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    So i been going raw in this broad from my gym...? city...shes prolly gona be my next gf...but the day after i smashed this ? kept sayn

"My tummy hurts" for like 6 days straight like she was tryna get a reaction out of me...she would text me wyd?? N id ask her the same n she would go to the "tummy hurts" line...she got the BC implant so i felt relieved but damn that ? gona make me cheat on her for being fuckn annoying

20170530_061458.jpg

? like:
    "he wasn't on my level."
    "i can't stand her (insert 20 minutes of gossip and talking bad about someone......)"
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^? take some tums
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Sandinista wrote: »

55159679.jpg

I can't be around women without trying to get in it. Even fat ones.

was gonna cosign till I saw the fat ? line. Gave you a lol instead
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    So i been going raw in this broad from my gym...? city...shes prolly gona be my next gf...but the day after i smashed this ? kept sayn

"My tummy hurts" for like 6 days straight like she was tryna get a reaction out of me...she would text me wyd?? N id ask her the same n she would go to the "tummy hurts" line...she got the BC implant so i felt relieved but damn that ? gona make me cheat on her for being fuckn annoying

20170530_061458.jpg

I was told they can really feel that ? in their stomach

That tummy hurts ? is code for "im ? , do it again"
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koltrain wrote: »
    "I don't usually do this"

LIES....

? ! Literally ever female i smashed on the 1st date lol
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭