SHOWTIME'S "Shameless" Season 7 (Starts 10.2)

1234568»

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    So what exacty happened to all the ? ?

There were 7 bags that got hidden from Frank when he got beat up.

Next scene Fiona has 2 bags on her bed that she would bury with her mom.

Where the other 5?

Frank handed them all out. She had the two, one being meant for Liam and one for herself I believe. The rest had theirs handed to them by frank though and they must have just hid them somewhere.

Yea he handed them out but when the granddad started banging on the door everyone freaked out and gave them to frank to hide.

He hid them in the babys crib and got his ass beat.

Then when he went back upstair to get the ? they told him no. Let Debs punch him in the face and he left empty handed.

The only time we see ? the rest of the ep is the 2 bags. Other 5 are missing.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh ? you're right I forgot about when the grandpa showed up and they panicked. Damn.

Hopefully they touch on that next season. Either there is a whole staff of new writers, or the writers were lazy this season. A lot of storylines started but just fell off. Like svetlana. They're just gonna let her take the bar like that?? Had this taken place in the first 4 seasons the characters would have ? her up lol. Was a couple other things too, but this season as a whole was pretty uneventful.

Then with the finale. Was the only finale where something big didn't pop off. Then the credit's scene with lip like "that's all, you can go now" felt like they were telling us "hey that's all we got" lol.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like dude said earlier Fiona new investment will flop. She'll go broke then end up digging up Monica's grave to get that work
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked the season finale. I'm just not happy that Kev and V didn't find a way to get the bar back.

Loved the ending credit. lol

Very Ferris Buellery

https://youtu.be/T1XgFsitnQw

Here's the ending with the post credit scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTcd-jDjokc
  • King$osa
    King$osa Members Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Imma need Fiona to cut my ? Carl a check she used the house he paid for to buy the laundromat then pocketed the profits like he didn't make any of it possible.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    See yall next season
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id ? the ? outta Emmy Rossum, but I wouldnt dare touch Fiona Gallagher..

Emmy probably wouldnt give you the ? tho.

But Fiona would.
  • Lou Cypher
    I hate how sexy they make Fiona look in the Promo photos for the show, but she rarely ever looks that good IN the show lol.

Emmy Rossum has the WOAT cry/laugh face too. Granted, no one is that attractive when they are crying, but she is super unattractive when shes crying lol.
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    The dude looks shady;;;;
    I think Fionas boss is behind their hookup/business venture
  • Lou Cypher
    Dammit I thought there was news on a new season haha
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭

Its gotta be coming soon right?

Feels like its been a year
  • Lou Cypher

Should be. I know last season they bumped the release up to the summer dates, it usually debuted in September. I'm thinking we will hear something in the next month or so. I haven't been on Reddit or anything to even see if they began filming though.

Now that I think of it, I wonder if showtime moving the air date to the summer for last season is the reason that season felt so lackluster to me
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    I watched s7 a couple weeks ago...it was cool. Debs is annoying, didn't really care that fiona was giving her the business. I did care that fiona basically gave up on the kids when she agreed to be their legal guardian. It's ? up that it even had to come to that cuz it was either she do it or they all get put in the system...Monica and Frank shouldn't put that responsibility on her, but that's where we are so you gotta take your responsibilities on the chin. Glad she started getting her own business ? going too.

Lip just ain't gon get right and I'm at peace with it.

Ian kinda pointless now. We've pretty much seen everything we can see from him - don't need to see him be manic off his meds again or dealing with mickey. His trans bf annoyed tf outa me too. When Monica came back and tried to kick it with them at the club, he was freaking out cuz he didn't wana show his ID but then tried to tell Ian to be cool with his mom cuz she apologized. Excuse me, what? ? him.

I wish they let the vee/kev/svetlana thing work out lol. I loved seeing the dynamics of how they handled business and home life. And how each person had a different relationship to another.

Monica dying wasn't as sad to me as I thought it would be. I felt for frank tho.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator

Should be. I know last season they bumped the release up to the summer dates, it usually debuted in September. I'm thinking we will hear something in the next month or so. I haven't been on Reddit or anything to even see if they began filming though.

Now that I think of it, I wonder if showtime moving the air date to the summer for last season is the reason that season felt so lackluster to me

They are. I saw it on a couple of their IGs
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

They are. I saw it on a couple of their IGs

It will be out this fall. Either September or October.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    I heard Mickey was coming back for season 8
  • Lou Cypher
    'Shameless' cast to return to Chicago this month to film Season 8

Get ready for more drama this month as the cast of the Showtime series "Shameless" returns to Chicago to film scenes for Season 8.

Cast members are scheduled to be here July 31 to Aug. 4, according to the Chicago Film Office. The Chicago-set series is primarily shot in the Los Angeles area, but the cast typically films in Chicago for about two weeks per season.

The drama follows the dysfunctional Gallagher family led by alcoholic father Frank (played by William H. Macy) and his responsible daughter Fiona (played by Emmy Rossum). "Gossip Girl" star Jessica Szohr has reportedly joined the Season 8 cast in a recurring role.

A premiere date for the 12-episode eighth season has not been announced. The official Season 8 announcement came hours after the Season 7 finale aired in December. The series' future was uncertain after Rossum raised issues about her salary.

The news of the Chicago return of "Shameless" comes as Fox network representatives revealed the second season of "The Exorcist" will be set off the Seattle coast and premiere Sept. 29. The first season, which starred Geena Davis and Alan Ruck, was set and filmed in the Chicago area.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/chicagoinc/ct-shameless-season-8-filming-chicago-20170710-story.html