FROM A DRINKING/TIRED AS F&C STANDPOINT, IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Options
13»

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Yo what the ? was Dro trying to say in the thread title.

Thread title is dumb as ?

THATS WHY YO MEDICADE RUNS OUT TONIGHT AT 12!

hn0tkw2l8w5p.gif

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait so he knows here for 20 years..never tries anything.... then on a drunken night rapes her...............................

what kinda decision making does this guy have??

Oh he prolly tried, got turned down, then seized the opportunity.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was that a confession? We cant help u in court over this ? case...
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    One time...

I had a party at my apartment. Chick I was living with had a fat friend that would always come over and smoke us down or buy liquor. Think I was 18 at the time.

I overdid it, as I am one to do, and I went to bed kind of earlier than everyone else. Passed out.

Next thing I recall is busting a fat ass nut. Like a leg kicker type nut. I look around and the fat ? had came into my room and just blew me while I was asleep. Or maybe I was reacting somehow but i don't remember anything but the nut.

After I had realized what had happened I just rolled over and went to bed.

Next day.

Roommates giving me ? for her sucking my ? , then laughs when I tell her i can't recall ? besides ? .

Partying again. Same ? comes over. Liquor runs out so I went to bed. Awhile later, in comes fat ? . I woke up this time though. I had a gigantic bed at the time, a king sized and she asked if she could sleep on the other side. ? me was like "sure, you gotta ? though" to which she obliged. Chick had a pierced tongue and could have been a professional. After she was done I just passed out.

This continued for like 2 weeks then she hits me with the "what are we?" Conversation. I lol'd and let her know that she is my ? bedtime ? friend. She didn't like that. Not one bit. So I told my roommate to stop inviting her over lol and she stopped coming over lol.

This some shoot first ask questions last ass ? gone sideways