Teens film and laugh at drowning man instead of calling for help!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    So let me get this straight; Its Donald Trumps fault that that man drowned and the kids didn't call 911?

Nobody mentioned Donald Trump. It's the kind of selfish, uncaring, apathetic beliefs that exist on the right side of the political spectrum that coincide with and support the unwillingness to help that we see in this video.

ohh yeahhhh.. i'm pretty sure those little guys watching that man drown was right wingers. they aint even old enough to vote. all across the board that aint got ? to to with them sorry ? . leave politics out of this.

They don't have to be right wingers for their apathy to be acceptable. When we permit the existence of that kind of selfish, individualism, and legitimize it, we can't reasonably be baffled when we see people behave selfishly, since we've already permitted it
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So let me get this straight; Its Donald Trumps fault that that man drowned and the kids didn't call 911?

Nobody mentioned Donald Trump. It's the kind of selfish, uncaring, apathetic beliefs that exist on the right side of the political spectrum that coincide with and support the unwillingness to help that we see in this video.

ohh yeahhhh.. i'm pretty sure those little guys watching that man drown was right wingers. they aint even old enough to vote. all across the board that aint got ? to to with them sorry ? . leave politics out of this.

They don't have to be right wingers for their apathy to be acceptable. When we permit the existence of that kind of selfish, individualism, and legitimize it, we can't reasonably be baffled when we see people behave selfishly, since we've already permitted it

since when did we legitimize it. not everybody in this country is apathetic , lacking of empathy or human decency these boys were raised wrong or maybe they were and their disgracing their parents.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What this ? ^^^ fail to understand is having a belief does not absolve u of personal accountability.

Especially when u make it convenient to your own biases n viewpoints.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

since when did we legitimize it. not everybody in this country is apathetic , lacking of empathy or human decency these boys were raised wrong or maybe they were and their disgracing their parents.

When we permit it then it gains legitimacy. It is a sign that it is acceptable.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They must have some ? up parents & a ? up home life.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This has a lot of similarities to the last Seinfeld episode
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    The question remains; Are the teens guilty of Criminal Negligence?

Criminal Negligence

The degree of culpability is determined by applying a reasonable person standard. Criminal negligence becomes "gross" when the failure to foresee involves a "wanton disregard for human life" (see the discussion in corporate manslaughter).

The maximum penalties for criminal negligence causing ? harm and death are 10 years (14 years if the conviction is for street racing causing ? harm) and life imprisonment, respectively.

IMO they could be charged with Criminal Negligence for not calling 911. Their family lost all contact of the victim and had gone days without seeing him. They (the family) reported him "missing". If the teens had called 911 at least the family would have known what happened to him.

They won't be charged. CNN confirmed this. Can't arrest someone for being an ? .

@twentyfivelighters they've been charged

Good ? those ?

Watch it with that "? " ? . You could disagree with these dudes and their individual characters without jumping off the racist deep-end.

This the type of ? I wonder how mods let rock on here.

I'm black and it's not racism it's called self hatred and my hatred for those little ? ? is justified

SneakyUniqueDogwoodtwigborer.gif

He is black for future reference.

SneakyUniqueDogwoodtwigborer.gif

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Hey @Stew , I take back what I said about @SuperManuel . He's bringing some real ? to the table in the white supremacy thread. I believe you and I now proclaim @SuperManuel as..............

giphy.gif