Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    moyo wrote: »
    Boy yall ? overrate the ? outta that Rolla Death scene something serious. I admit it was a great scene, but Rolla's character only appeared like 2 or 3 times the whole first season, the character wasnt even developed enough for this level of fandom. I repeat the scene was damn good, but comparing it to an iconic scene like Wesley and Allen Payne's "Am I my brothers Keeper" scene from New Jack city is damn near blasphemous...

it was deep because that was the dude that ghost was school to be like him....the same way breeze and kanaan school ghost.

kanaan trusted ghost and he set him up.
    rolla trusted ghost and he killed him off the word of kanaan(who he trusted but turned against) when he felt in his heart..it was the wrong move.

ghost killing rolla was like kanaan killing ghost while he was still under ghost.

it was alot in the ? i took away from it
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    an yea....you dont compare it to new jack city....
    gmoney was right tho....nino ? was after the fact
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Boy yall ? overrate the ? outta that Rolla Death scene something serious. I admit it was a great scene, but Rolla's character only appeared like 2 or 3 times the whole first season, the character wasnt even developed enough for this level of fandom. I repeat the scene was damn good, but comparing it to an iconic scene like Wesley and Allen Payne's "Am I my brothers Keeper" scene from New Jack city is damn near blasphemous...

Who compared it to that scene?

@blackrain here's your answer.
    Trillfate wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Honest question: What is yall folks fascination with Rolla?

I don't even think it's so much Rolla as the scene itself. Honestly out of all 4 seasons it's probably one of it not the most honest and vulnerable scene Ghost has been in.

Yea they reenacted the my brothers keeper scene from New jack city.. ghost was cryin n ?

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea it was an emotional ? right? Right.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it was deep because that was the dude that ghost was school to be like him....the same way breeze and kanaan school ghost.

rolla trusted ghost and he killed him off the word of kanaan(who he trusted but turned against) when he felt in his heart..it was the wrong move.

ghost killing rolla was like kanaan killing ghost while he was still under ghost.

@2stepz_ahead I feel u, but in my opinion the character jus wasnt developed enough for that level of feeling. Plus, if they were as tight as u say they were Ghost would have believed him and decided not to cap him. Jus like Tommy did for him last season and killed Holly after she divulged that she got wit the Jamaicans and put the hit out on Ghost. It was an emotionally changed well acted scene, but not as great as yall make it out to be.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

@2stepz_ahead I feel u, but in my opinion the character jus wasnt developed enough for that level of feeling. Plus, if they were as tight as u say they were Ghost would have believed him and decided not to cap him. Jus like Tommy did for him last season and killed Holly after she divulged that she got wit the Jamaicans and put the hit out on Ghost. It was an emotionally changed well acted scene, but not as great as yall make it out to be.

no it wasnt great but think of it like this....

? getting robbed...seems like someone coming for they spot...you in a panic...
    he went to kanaan for advice or if he heard anything i beleive.

now think about why ghost set up kanaan.

kanaan knew he had ghosts trust more than anything. rolla knew that too.
    but then ghost knows what he did to kanaan and why wouldnt rolla do it to him?

jedi mind tricks.

kanaan taught ghost who taught rolla...
    kanaan wanted rsk turf....
    first rolla, then quarter water.

as for tommy....hes always been a ?
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deez Nutz

<--1000th post.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    glad to see ya'll not up in here running with that dumb logic that tariq is kanan son
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Already said it a while back
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whatever happened to Lobos right hand man?
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man they ain't have to have Charlie get his ? caved in like that. They could've just had Ghost strangle him or something
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

You don't remember? He got killed by the Feds when Tommy and Lobos got arrested. He was wheeled out in a coroner's bag.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

You don't remember? He got killed by the Feds when Tommy and Lobos got arrested. He was wheeled out in a coroner's bag.

Didn't another one get killed too?

The dude that was meeting Mike in the parking garage, I believe he's the one that gave Mike the burner so he could call and setup the transport breakout.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? Hugo got clipped by Tommy
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Something just occurred to me.. i saw ghost in person and he mad short, 5'8 tops... Tariq gonna be taller than him next season.. that'll be Awkward
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Something just occurred to me.. i saw ghost in person and he mad short, 5'8 tops... Tariq gonna be taller than him next season.. that'll be Awkward

And that's why he's gonna die lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I didn't notice until I saw a pic earlier but this guy fif put eminem in the show through tommy
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy is a ? clown.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    So, this show never needs to be compared to The Wire ever again.

Compare this ? to General Hospital or a Telenovela, but not The Wire.

so stop watching. its not for you. General Hospital? really?