Racist Trump Supporting Cave Woman Goes Off On 3 Innocent Somali Women In A Walmart Parking Lot

Options
2»

Comments

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    https://apnews.com/64b81149d6a14167844a118025475e40/Fargo-police-investigate-threats-against-Muslim-women
    FARGO, N.D. (AP) — Fargo police are investigating after a Minnesota woman is shown in a video threatening Muslim women in a Walmart parking lot.

Amber Hensley of Mapleton says she was upset that the car the women were in was parked too close to her car.

In the video, Hensley shouts at the women “We’re going to ? all of you.”

Hensley told KVRR-TV in a Facebook message she lost her cool and wishes she could take her comments back.

A partner at Horab & Wentz, the Fargo accounting firm where Hensley worked as a part-time secretary, confirms that she has since been fired.

The three women in the car are originally from Somalia. The Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations has invited Hensley to meet with the Fargo Muslim community.

That's ? a person gets mad an u take away there ability surive an feed they family!!!

You have freedom of speech, not freedom from the consequences of that "free" speech.

What's ? up is her fixing her mouth to say that ? ? in the first place.

She asked them to move they refused an called her a fat ?
    I didnt hear them callin her fat. Either way she threatened to ? them which makes anything they said irrelevant. After all the black folks go thru, cant understand how ? 's like you sympathize with this racist cac smh
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://apnews.com/64b81149d6a14167844a118025475e40/Fargo-police-investigate-threats-against-Muslim-women
    FARGO, N.D. (AP) — Fargo police are investigating after a Minnesota woman is shown in a video threatening Muslim women in a Walmart parking lot.

Amber Hensley of Mapleton says she was upset that the car the women were in was parked too close to her car.

Hensley told KVRR-TV in a Facebook message she lost her cool and wishes she could take her comments back.

A partner at Horab & Wentz, the Fargo accounting firm where Hensley worked as a part-time secretary, confirms that she has since been fired.

The three women in the car are originally from Somalia. The Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations has invited Hensley to meet with the Fargo Muslim community.

That's ? a person gets mad an u take away there ability surive an feed they family!!!

You have freedom of speech, not freedom from the consequences of that "free" speech.

I didnt hear them callin her fat. Either way she threatened to ? them which makes anything they said irrelevant. After all the black folks go thru, cant understand how ? 's like you sympathize with this racist cac smh

Are u reading this thread???? They called her fat first then she said all that ? ...so u want me to just side with them kus they black??
  • BusterBreeze
    BusterBreeze Members Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    should've ran over her fat white foot

stop being scared of these snowflakes
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are u reading this thread???? They called her fat first then she said all that ? ...so u want me to just side with them kus they black??

I don't know if you're being serious with your stupidity or if you're really ? , so I'ma just say "? " and keep it movin.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No. Side with the law
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
  • blackgod813
    Options

I don't know if you're being serious with your stupidity or if you're really ? , so I'ma just say "? " and keep it movin.

I hate u ? liberals u wana name ? call u animals need to grow a pair u call a ? a name he call u one bak an u get him fired !!! Naw warrirors dont do dat
  • blackgod813
    Options

No. Side with the law

This aint a police matter...actually ? u right that veil threat could get her in trouble
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I hate u ? liberals u wana name ? call u animals need to grow a pair u call a ? a name he call u one bak an u get him fired !!! Naw warrirors dont do dat

? that cave demon ? . And lmao @ you having empathy for someone that would have none for you. You gosta be a stupid muthafucka and a glutton for punishment for that dumb ? . Stockholm Syndrome havin house ? . Do you get up on your hind legs and bark for Scooby Snacks too? Ctfu.

And I'm a registered independent. So, once again, ? and keep it movin.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need to be looking out for our Somali brothers and sisters right now because their combination of Black, Islamic, and Immigrant is proving irresistible to these Trump worshipping cacs.

Remember that a FBI snitch was the only thing that stopped a white terror cell from blowing up an entire apartment building with dozens of Somali-Americans inside after Election Day.....

This Xkcd comic will always be relevant

free_speech.png
  • blackgod813
    edited July 2017
    Options

? that cave demon ? . And lmao @ you having empathy for someone that would have none for you. You gosta be a stupid muthafucka and a glutton for punishment for that dumb ? . Stockholm Syndrome havin house ? . Do you get up on your hind legs and bark for Scooby Snacks too? Ctfu.lt

And I'm a registered independent. So, once again, ? and keep it movin.

U right i was being a bigger figure but when im wrong im wrong
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@blackgod813 hey man wtf are you doing? why are you tarnishing your image. I've been spearheading your campaign drive and you go and do this ? ? . you don't understand, these ic folks don't understand. I trying to get the first real ? president in the white house In 4 years. you putting the election at risk with these antics.
    oh well back to business "Blackgod813 for president in 2022!" *hands out buttons*
  • blackgod813
    Options

@blackgod813 hey man wtf are you doing? why are you tarnishing your image. I've been spearheading your campaign drive and you go and do this ? ? . you don't understand, these ic folks don't understand. I trying to get the first real ? president in the white house In 4 years. you putting the election at risk with these antics.
    oh well back to business "Blackgod813 for president in 2022!" *hands out buttons*

Truth b told if u blak an a person says they gona ? u...u need to ? them..in florida if u in fear for ya life on ya property u may ? .in florida death legal
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Stand your ground..an they making it easier to protect your self
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Stand ya ground was made because florida ? will come to ya house