Your last words before I send your ass over there to Africa...

Options
bambu
bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy

Your last words before I send your ass over there to Africa... 10 votes

bad parenting
60%
$ineedmoney$Ajackson17VulcanRaven7figzonetoughmiracleNegro_Caesar 6 votes
send his lil ass on over there
40%
bambublackgod813SplackavelliKingFreeman 4 votes

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bad parenting
    Bad parenting / tremendous ignorance / coonery /self-hate / dumb-? / why is it on the internet / stupid ? / etc...
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lil ? gonna grow up perpetuating the lies about Africa and his own heritage.....

https://youtu.be/WlASZQ_re9k
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bad parenting
    Why this dumb ? recorded and put it online? These ? men need to stop getting these ratchet women pregnant
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I love u guys bruh" :bawling:

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bad parenting
    Bad parenting skill smfh.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My blood runs for the american black ...no africa only here out land cut face of those who not us
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really think that we westerners just might be totally incapable of thinking of Africa as a multi-political, multi-linguistical, multi-cultural, multi-historical, multi-religious, multi-ethnic place. If people just took five seconds to think about the multidimensional facets of this block of land we collectively refer to as "Africa", then maybe they could go and see it for themselves for better understanding. Tanzania was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Unfortunately, she's incapable of thinking of Africa as anything, but a homogeneous block where "the blacks" live. I wonder where she lives.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really think that we westerners just might be totally incapable of thinking of Africa as a multi-political, multi-linguistical, multi-cultural, multi-historical, multi-religious, multi-ethnic place. If people just took five seconds to think about the multidimensional facets of this block of land we collectively refer to as "Africa", then maybe they could go and see it for themselves for better understanding. Tanzania was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Unfortunately, she's incapable of thinking of Africa as anything, but a homogeneous block where "the blacks" live. I wonder where she lives.

You're probably giving her too much credit for assuming she's capable of truly thinking through much at all. A lot of people float through life without ever using much critical thinking.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bad parenting
    ...Watched the video...That was uncalled for...Just another misuse of social media...smh...
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You're probably giving her too much credit for assuming she's capable of truly thinking through much at all. A lot of people float through life without ever using much critical thinking.

Well she certainly said she sending him to Africa. I ain't hear her say she sending him to Denmark...not Prague. Why not Belgium?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well she certainly said she sending him to Africa. I ain't hear her say she sending him to Denmark...not Prague. Why not Belgium?

I think you missed my point. I'm saying this chick probably doesn't put much critical thought into anything, so expecting her to understand that Africa isn't just a single country and not everyone in Africa is a bush baby is probably too much.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I second that...she has no idea what or where Prague or Belgium is, if she could even pronounce them

sad facts of life here.....