2»

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Silver age Spiderman with the 80's animation
    outside of comics I'm going with Tom Holland
    hopefully its not recency bias on my part the best part of the most recent Spider-man flick was how was treated a teenager with teenager problems that happened to be a struggling super-hero. That part of his character has never been explored that well and to that extent in any other medium that i have watched.

if It wasn't for the overexposure of trailers and tv spots I would've enjoyed the movie better but I agree they covered the peter parker angle of Spider-Man well in this movie. although he wasn't dogged as hard as toby Maguire's peter parker he still wasn't popular in school , the girl he was hot for hardly noticed he was alive except for when he had a shot later in the film flash Thompson bullied and clowned him non physically he was more of a hater than a bully but it worked.
    then there was his concern for aunt may I like how he reminded ned(ganke) of the possible stress or trauma etc it would cause aunt may if the world knew he was Spider-Man all n all they did a good job. in the next movie I want to see him swinging through manhattan and not just queens. maybe they'll take it to the Bronx.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The 90's animated version
    DAT CARNAGE SAGA DID IT FOR ME. Then when carnage and venom teamed up..............
    giphy.gif

They even did da secret wars though.....madam webb........da beyonder though....... had me like........
    Zpl9O_s-200x150.gif