Into the Badlands Season 2 - March 19, 2017

Options
124»

Comments

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, Tilda got her ass beat. You could feel the emotion on both sides.

Boshi don't look or seem like he's that much older than Widow. I wonder if this monk training/power slows aging
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nooooooo, Quinn almost beat! @aneed123 this your fault ?

I told u.. lol he stuck da head in too lol
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really need to know this Badji/Widow backstory.....i remember her saying something about him abandoning her. Have a feeling Badji left her with the husband/abuser she killed...

I hope she didn't ? Tilda tho....cuz aint no coming back from killing your child...ask Quinn...? was already crazy ? just made it worse.

That fight scene was dope tho...Widow & Sunny be beastin.
  • aneed123
    edited May 2017
    Options
    The finale was some ? sunny coulda killed Quinn off top but like a idiot only stabs him and run to his girl .
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    The finale was some ? sunny coulda killed Quinn off top but like a idiot only stabs him and run to his girl .

? and into the badlands dont belong in the same sentence. Quinn is on the top 5 villains ever list ima miss his duels with a blade. Sonny couldn't do ? holding his kid. I hope nick frost makes it to season 3 at least.
  • lord nemesis
    Options
    I'm ? the ? off, dawg
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yea that ? was extra corny...like some 1980's horror movie type of dumb ?

the violence makes ? show but they really need to step up the plots...? is way too basic & predictable
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew as soon as he kicked Quinn and ran to his girl that ? was gon happen smh

Should have beheaded that ? right then
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    I knew as soon as he kicked Quinn and ran to his girl that ? was gon happen smh

Should have beheaded that ? right then

Hell yeah. If dude come back again ima be heated
  • aneed123
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

? and into the badlands dont belong in the same sentence. Quinn is on the top 5 villains ever list ima miss his duels with a blade. Sonny couldn't do ? holding his kid. I hope nick frost makes it to season 3 at least.

? all that Sonny coulda cut hishead off after he stabbed him....foolishness
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quinn going to die at the end of every season lol
  • aneed123
    Options
    Quinn was hilarious tho. This my family now lol. U know he coming back cuz they ain't really go into the whole brain tumor ?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as I really like this show and Quinn is one of my favorite characters. If Quinn comes back and its not done by some magical ? but he just somehow survives being sliced and stabbed twice once by a big ass sword then I ain't ? with this show no more. That ? would just be ? dumb.

Vail was cute as ? but that ? won't be missed.

MK need to stop being a ? sucka and get with the ?

Can't wait to see WTF happens with that Bajee just got started with the compass and the book and that tower with all that equipment.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not to mention how the ? was Quinn even functioning with that big ass spot on his brain. Yea Bajee character is intersting
  • lord nemesis
    Options
    I'm guessing Widow gonna be the main antagonist in season 3. That ? with one hand probably pop up too to get revenge and his sword back
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    season ended too quick but this one ? on the first. Widow is the truth

season 3 will be 16 episodes
  • Guy Gardner
    Guy Gardner Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how the ? sonny gonna feed that breast fed baby....???