What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Replies

• loch121loch121 Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    "Would you forgive me if I switched sides?"

All we need is for one of the only black character on the show (an x slave) to cheat on her dickless black boyfriend and give an old ass wrinkled up white man the pussy.

I'll stop watching the show if that happens.

That shit ain't happening,but I get the drift Davos gotta lil crush on her.

Only way is if grey Worm dies,which ain't out the question now
    Loch Afro American Psycho EP/mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Loch-Afro-American-Psycho-mixtape.740928.html
    Loch's youtube channel youtube.com/lochofmceo
    Loch Afro American Horror Story Mixtape Hosted by @DJDooWop http://piff.me/d91349e via @DatPiff
    Follow @Loch121 http://Twitter.com/loch121
    Follow Loch on instagram. http://instagram.com/loch121
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dragon screamed like a kicked puppy.....

ole fire an brimstone but yelping like a bitch ass dragon

Ay fuck you bruh that shit hurt! You ever stepped on your dog leg on accident at night and they cry? Be spending the rest of the week tryna make it up to him and shit......

yes, I have and I told him to dog up...an stop being a bitch dog.

I ain't make shit up to his spoiled ass.

but a nigga do be giving extra treats saying daddy sorry.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cliff notes?
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Cliff notes?

It's a theory, but I think we all know that because the knight king touched Bran, he can go anywhere Bran is. That's how they will breach the wall.
    loch121
  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    i'm assuming the golden company will play a big role in the battles to come in the show and book

and wasn't dario in the golden company or was it the second sons?

it would be funny if the golden company gives cersei an advantage, it will be the legacy of targ bastards who takes them down the family

#itcan'tbeover
    #hailmary
    CapitalBKing of GAloch121atribecalledgabi
    i'm assuming the golden company will play a big role in the battles to come in the show and book

it would be funny if the golden company gives cersei an advantage, it will be the legacy of targ bastards who takes them down the family

#itcan'tbeover
    #hailmary

Nah. Next season is war with the white walkers. Golden company will be fighting them if anything.
  • HundredEyes HundredEyes Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »
    Yall gotta give Davos a break for simpin man...bro was posted up north with all them frankenstein looking bitches...

Shit even Rob wasnt fucking with his own kind...chained that lightskin pun the min he sat eyes on her lmao.

No suprise its Largboys hating though...simps recognize simps...and they cant stand eachother. Lossboss lost his marbles when Jonnyboy guided Dany through the batcave...

Meanwhile LF getting smaller and smaller with his role. He's not needed anymore... for anything. Nigga midget status and soon is going to fade to black haha

sv2c22p5lu8o.png

2h8hacrxqlfy.png

ujofciiy1r15.gif

Did u just indirectly diss your own set largboy? Yall dwarfed down (ha) with tyrion lmao...

Only fade youll see will go via the good ol westerosi open palm technique

ueqt1gphl2kn.gif
    MaywoodMasteryinori
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Oh shit, that's buried some 100 pages back lol

I'll find it and up it. I know we had some members slip thru the door last minute tho

Waiting on @Shizlansky to officially answer the call

1zbzf0yw3n3n.gif

Yeah and half your set got buried allong the way here larkboy. Around the same time you decided to quit and inori was pleading for a truce n shit lmao.

• Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭

#itcan'tbeover
    #hailmary

Nah. Next season is war with the white walkers. Golden company will be fighting them if anything.

meaning the golden company with stand with dany and jon?
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

#itcan'tbeover
    #hailmary

Based on last episode, the Golden Company will most likely be hired by Cersei.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif

#itcan'tbeover
    #hailmary

They have shown battles with everyone but the White walkers, so when they come I'm assuming everyone that's human (who doesn't die this season) will be fighting the same enemy.
    (Nope) wrote: »
    @ChiCity can you pull up the Stark role-call post?

Everyone else that's Starking, can you raise your flags?

Members from The People's Democratic Republic of Stark have moved to organize a meeting in which we discuss the State of the Union and how to address the usurpers going forward.

We are the first and the last. The alpha and the Omega. The above and the beyond.

The true protectors of The Realm!

eee3041jjxif.gif

#DatWay
    #StarkoftheUnionAddress
    #NawfNawf

bk8q9d92kzo4.gif
    edited August 2017
    Yall larkboys have been used as toiletpaper all over the realm...even sidekicksupreme was getting shots in...what happened to all that NWO babble eh?

r336peb6ugdc.gif

Nah...its time for da nawf to step up n fight...I know yall are afraid of them Ws but step into the fray n fuck them Largs up or just fall back and join @Mister B. on the sideline...

• (Nope)(Nope) NawfNawfPosts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Oh shit, that's buried some 100 pages back lol

I'll find it and up it. I know we had some members slip thru the door last minute tho

Waiting on @Shizlansky to officially answer the call

You know what, I probably have it in my reactions. I'll check for it. I'm a shoot you a msg.
    Chi Snow
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (Nope) wrote: »
    @Kat
    @JoshuaMoshua

I think @A. Mann with the set but he stay dodging the call
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK