Is Kobe Bryant Top 5 All Time? (List ur top 5)

1181920212224»

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Kobe's in that top 5 room
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    Lmfao @ the move he made duke fall on at the 30 second mark.

Lol dead ass. I cut that ? off right after that
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, Kobe's not in that too 5 room
    Kobe takes that 50th no, its official he is NOT top 5, great player though I would say top 25 somewhere behind Bob Cousy

6>>>5
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ILLBOT put this thread in the phantom zone.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kobe takes that 50th no, its official he is NOT top 5, great player though I would say top 25 somewhere behind Bob Cousy

6>>>5

? u we going to a 100! I bet u made some fake profiles to skew the stats anyway fukcboy
    @ILLBOT put this thread in the phantom zone.

Thread going over 2500 comments strong we eating in here, sit back
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited August 2017
    https://www.facebook.com/KobeBryant.BlackMamba.KB24.24/videos/1808133702545041/

Mask off.... ? it Mask on!

? on Lebron & Wade at the same damn time
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited August 2017
    dscpa5xlzl8g.jpg

whats your resume?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    you have like 1000 of these post b.. give it a rest
  • the_focused_one
    the_focused_one Members Posts: 560 ✭✭✭✭
    There is nothing statistically that puts Kobe in a starting 5 all time rotation...

Unless you're an idiot Kobian or Jordanite that only counts rings as a qualifier and want to take LeBron out and have no SF...
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited August 2017
    There is nothing statistically that puts Kobe in a starting 5 all time rotation...

Unless you're an idiot Kobian or Jordanite that only counts rings as a qualifier and want to take LeBron out and have no SF...

Take Lebron out and have no SF then he's not in the winners circle... he's the GOAT runner up
  • the_focused_one

Take Lebron out and have no SF then he's not in the winners circle... he's the GOAT runner up

In a world with no SF... Kobe is still not even the greatest Laker. LMAO.

Firstly, he would still have to take out Jordan for best SG...

Then he would have to beat out Magic to be the runner up to GOAT.

And even if Kobe at that point he were the runner up to GOAT, he still wouldn't even be the greatest Laker, because Kareem is both the GOAT and the GLOAT haha.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited August 2017

And even if Kobe at that point he were the runner up to GOAT, he still wouldn't even be the greatest Laker, because Kareem is both the GOAT and the GLOAT haha.

Kareem isn't the GOAT Laker of all time half or more of his career was in Milwaukee, Magic never won a chip without Kareem aside from Kareem missing the finals game with injury... Magic has stated himself Kobe is the goat Laker of all time but I won't go to hard at debating that... but it came from Magic's own admission so...
  • the_focused_one

Kareem isn't the GOAT Laker of all time half or more of his career was in Milwaukee, Magic never won a chip without Kareem aside from Kareem missing the finals game with injury... Magic has stated himself Kobe is the goat Laker of all time but I won't go to hard at debating that... but it came from Magic's own admission so...

Magic is selfless and sells out on being humble. This dude talks up every HOF as being better than him.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    I'm not arguing against my Laker greats u see my top 5 that where it stands
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭

The people that you're mentioning tho, Magic, Kareem, Jordan.....they are all better than LeBron as well tho!
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    See when LeBron gets called a ? by someone a he calls the league office during the finals and use his face of the league card to get him suspended. When Kobe kinda sorta low key gets called a ? basically, he just humiliates them. So who deserves more respect LeBron or Kobe?

It's documented what Kobe did to Tracy Mcgrady and Ruben Patterson but click the link and really process the mamba mentality

http://ballislife.com/storytime-the-day-kobe-bryant-destroyed-a-trash-talking-jr-rider-in-practice/
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Preach my brother!
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well he's losing the poll 51- 48.

And I didn't vote.

I could vote yes and that makes the poll closer, or I could vote no and its a wrap.
  • White_Owl_Willie
    White_Owl_Willie Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »

And I didn't vote.

I could vote yes and that makes the poll closer, or I could vote no and its a wrap.

Vote with your heart, lol
  • the_focused_one
    edited August 2017
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    See when LeBron gets called a ? by someone a he calls the league office during the finals and use his face of the league card to get him suspended. When Kobe kinda sorta low key gets called a ? basically, he just humiliates them. So who deserves more respect LeBron or Kobe?

It's documented what Kobe did to Tracy Mcgrady and Ruben Patterson but click the link and really process the mamba mentality

http://ballislife.com/storytime-the-day-kobe-bryant-destroyed-a-trash-talking-jr-rider-in-practice/

We could also say that when Jordan couldn't get passed the Bad Boys, he, Scottie, and Phil called up Stern to ? about the "physicality" of the game to get the flagrant foul and ejection rules updated and implemented.

We could also say that when Jordan didn't like Isaiah, he used his "face of the league card" to keep Thomas off the Dream Team.

We could also say that Jordan ? and complained about Zone Defense being implemented in the league, and that he would not have been the player that he was had it been allowed in his era.

All of these are documented facts.

Man the rose colored glasses cats be wearing when they ? on LeBron for just carrying on tradition.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited August 2017

And I didn't vote.

To be honest dude, my 48% holds more weight than the 51%...Go thru the thread from page 1, I was dead in the waters, 79% to 21%...

This was a laughable thread the Kobe haters jumped the thread to make this an undebatable topic from the start they thought the topic would die... I have rallyed the thread to a gigantic comeback all the way to where we are today.. I still have yet to hear the case on why Kobe is NOT in the room... I've gotten cosigns from all the greats of all time I'm comfortable right now
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this ? even about Bean anymore?
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Kobe on who would win in a 1 on 1 against Lebron...

https://youtu.be/jhV9_IDlP-k
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Michael Jordan: Kobe's the only one to have done the work, to deserve comparison.

Larry Bird: It would have probably been more fun to play with LeBron, but if you want to win and win and win, it's Kobe. Not that LeBron's not a winner, just that [Kobe's] mindset is to go into every practice, every game, to get better.

LeBron James: Kobe Bryant 'is the greatest player of our era.

Shaquille O'Neal: Kobe has been the best player in the NBA
    since Michael Jordan.

Charles Barkley: The reason why Kobe Bryant's statistics are low is playing with Shaq.

Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant is the greatest of all time. His skill is second to none. Him and Michael Jordan are neck and neck as far as skill.

Brandon Jennings: MJ never won without Pippen. Kobe won 2 rings without another great on his team. Kobe is The Goat.

Horace Grant: Michael Jordan 1, Kobe Bryant 1A.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

And I didn't vote.

Its really an impossible question

I think we can all agree that Kareem deserves the 5 spot.

You could put Kobe at 2 and Jordan at 3 or vice versa

You could put Duncan or LeBron at the 4 position.

With Magic at the point.

The question isn't whether or not Kobe is top 5, the question is; who's at the 4 position, Tim Duncan or LeBron James?
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Why is it a crime that Kobe Bryant was the only player to duplicate the goat NBA player of all time and do a damn good job at doing it... he should be commended and not condemned...