Dude schedules 6 dates in one night at the same bar. It doesn't end well.

Options
13»

Comments

• Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How are they embarrassing anyone but themselves?? The article features no picture of the guy (these birds were snapping pictures with strangers like it was a photo shoot and tweeting about it but didn't take a pic of dude?) and no mention of his full name. I'm sure "Justins" reputation is really tarnished. If anything they gave him and others like him a crash course lesson on what not to do next time. Dumb birds.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't believe this story. there is no way im paying for 6 ? and I aint getting no ? . scheduling 6 dates back to back at the same place with 6 chicks that don't know each other and no one fights? no drinks thrown? no cops called? this aint realistic.

This 6 ? probably got a rotation of dudes themselves so they can't be mad
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall not rocking with 4? I thought she was pretty... 3 look real awkward lol but decent ? features. 1 look the best here but really its just mad make up and a confident ass smile, she regular otherwise.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DGvn3_wWAAEg63g.jpg

Dated enuf black girls to know I can do better. As far as the beckys, ill go with 1 and 5
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? sounds fake and staged. I'm calling duck tales.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall not rocking with 4? I thought she was pretty... 3 look real awkward lol but decent ? features. 1 look the best here but really its just mad make up and a confident ass smile, she regular otherwise.

I think so too; certainly, she's better looking than most of them. But she doesn't look like she's mixed with anything, so these dudes aren't into her.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

I think so too; certainly, she's better looking than most of them. But she doesn't look like she's mixed with anything, so these dudes aren't into her.

Nah I don't even date white chics
    But her face is HIT and all that damn weave
    #6 ain't even comb her damn hair
    I'd be mad as hell if I met online and she showed up like that.
    Im told I'm too critical but it is what it is.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »

Nah I don't even date white chics
    But her face is HIT and all that damn weave
    #6 ain't even comb her damn hair
    I'd be mad as hell if I met online and she showed up like that.
    Im told I'm too crucial but it is what it is.

Right. That chick is ugly. I looked at the pic on my pc and yikes. She look slightly less ugly on mobile. That idiot must be blind to think she is attractive.
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 is pretty in the face to me *shrugs*
  • Undefeatable
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiwxpkJSToY

This proves that the black woman was the best looking one.

Smh @ these ? .
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    This ? is obviously fake and that ? is hideous you ? lol. She look like cotton mouth with a wig on fool
  • Undefeatable
    Options
    This ? is obviously fake and that ? is hideous you ? lol. She look like cotton mouth with a wig on fool

You sound like a white racist, you ? ? .
  • OnnaThursday
    OnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    Options
    2 Throat game probably the best out of all of em
  • kid_khameleon
    kid_khameleon Members Posts: 337 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiwxpkJSToY

This proves that the black woman was the best looking one.

Smh @ these ? .

This proves that all these girls are ugly, they went through hair and makeup and still look this terrible? I guess the black one wins though, but its really not saying much

and the mixed and/or hispanic one's legs look like they belong on a skinnier girl's body

also the video was pointless, nothing was said at all
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only #1

The rest are horrible and dude should be ashamed

In his defense, he probably got fooled by the camera angles and filters lol.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #4 is aight. She looks better in the video than the photo, though. By default, I would only mess with 4. I ain't messing with no snow whites and the other black girl know she wrong for going on a date with her hair looking like that.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    #4 is aight. She looks better in the video than the photo, though. By default, I would only mess with 4. I ain't messing with no snow whites and the other black girl know she wrong for going on a date with her hair looking like that.

She far from pretty like this clown tried to say. That video just confirmed it.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options