Rick Ross vs. Young Jeezy: Who is the better lyricist?

13»

Comments

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ross is better but jeezy has def improved since tm 101, they both have
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Ross verse on Free Mason>>>>>anything Jeezy ever spit. Ross on a another level that Jeezy may never see unless he starts working on his craft. Mafia Music 2 is a lyrical MASTERPIECE......
  • world_09
    world_09 Members Posts: 107
    edited July 2010
    Them Clipse ? some fake mofuckas though, them ? grew up in the burbs alot of this ? is hypocritical

So you gotta be from the hood to slang ? Anyway, I don't think anybody who familiar w/ Clipse material or the lifestyle they rap about would call 'em fake. In general, every rapper put 10 on 2 & idk any of those mentioned in this thread personally but I highly doubt Clipse & Jeezy is frauds - maybe it's just intuition. Not saying Ross is a fraud either, I'm sure he seen whatever he seen w/ him being from Miami & some of the ppl he associated with but I don't feel he get as in depth as they do.
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Ross verse on Free Mason>>>>>anything Jeezy ever spit. Ross on a another level that Jeezy may never see unless he starts working on his craft. Mafia Music 2 is a lyrical MASTERPIECE......

Jeezy's "Skys The Limit" >>> Ross .
  • Chuchk
    Chuchk Members Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010

you are ? dreaming if you think this song is a "LYRICAL MASTERPIECE"
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    world_09 wrote: »
    So you gotta be from the hood to slang ? Anyway, I don't think anybody who familiar w/ Clipse material or the lifestyle they rap about would call 'em fake. In general, every rapper put 10 on 2 & idk any of those mentioned in this thread personally but I highly doubt Clipse & Jeezy is frauds - maybe it's just intuition. Not saying Ross is a fraud either, I'm sure he seen whatever he seen w/ him being from Miami & some of the ppl he associated with but I don't feel he get as in depth as they do.

Way to gullible. You have to still be a teenager.

Getwitcha
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited July 2010
    Way to gullible. You have to still be a teenager.

Getwitcha

I must be in my teens? Coz what? I dont think Jeezy and The Clipse are lyin when they say they sold weight?
    I'm just startin to really see that that "real recognize real" ? really is the truth.
    .......You ever sold ? ? And no not weed. Unless it's pounds of the ? . Have you?