Breakfast Club & Comedian Lil Duval Gettin Heat For Interview Question About Trannies

1789101113»

Comments

• stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A report from GLAAD examined 102 episodes of scripted television featuring a trans character catalogued since 2002. In it, the organization found that over half contained negative representations. Whether on the small screen or a popular morning show, these narratives are dangerous because the audience may believe that they’re true. “If you keep seeing a man putting on a dress in order to fool someone into thinking he’s a woman, than it’s a natural progression to think trans people are trying to fool you,” Feder added.

Given that these tropes are entrenched far beyond “The Breakfast Club,” fighting the stigma will require cisgender people, those who are not trans, to push back. “Men of all backgrounds need to collectively reimagine their masculinity.” Andy Marra, an activist and writer, said. “We desperately need cis (non-transgender) men to dismantle this brand of toxic masculinity that victimizes trans women and shames other men who are attracted to us.”

While “The Breakfast Club” hosts haven’t apologized for the conversation, media outlets can do a better job telling trans stories by hiring trans people, according to Richards. Outlets should also tell the stories that underscore the humanity of trans people “about trans people running for office, trans people in a healthy marriage, trans people in these every day profiles,” Preston said.

As trans people face challenges to their rights at the federal and state level, as well as hate crimes, addressing Duval’s harmful statements “is urgent," according to Jamal Lewis, a filmmaker, writer and activist. "It is not a matter of opinions; this is life and death."

“When it comes to the bathroom bills, when it comes to trans folks in the military, when it comes to trans folks in the churches, when it comes to trans folks in school, when it comes to trans folks at the dinner table, we have got to recognize the real message is that society doesn’t want trans people in public space,” Ross said. ”We need to look at how every space needs to be safer.”
  • stringer bell
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have yall witnessed WHY SHE DOESNT ENGAGE DEBATE WITH ME?

Its because i interract and work with ? and trans people socially. So she cant use the YOU ARE HOMOPHOBIC tactic. Thus she dodges.

And she is trying to insert fake ideas and unnecessary debates to you who are for the most not in interraction with socially.

DONT FALL FOR HER PSEUDO ? ? .
    Real people who are into ? psychology talk about HOMOEROTISM. And all 98% of her post are full of ? .

Stop entertaining that poster. He/she maybe a trans who hides behind a female ID just to push his UNLOGIC AND UNEXPERIENCED BELIEFS AND IDEAS.

lol

what?

not that it matters, and i'm not posting any pics, but i was born a girl

i don't respond to your post because you type in CAPS and your post at times are nonsensical

for instance, i'm not totally sure what you mean by "unexperienced beliefs and ideas"

english is not your first language so its understandable

most importantly i don't take you seriously when you make claims such as:
    Whats happenning in the IC is a exemple of whats happening in the physical world of black people: the push for the black american effeminization aka psycholocal sterelizatìon by the supremacist side of white people is ongoing.

It doesnt matter if you take me seriously or not.
    The SHAMING/BELITTLEING doesnt work either.

As far as im concerned, if you are a straight woman, who will probably raise a straight man, the last thing you should try to defend is
    - women playing with the ? lie
    - male trans lie to get into straight males

You are acting like that straight woman who told Charlamagne ' you support the murder of our SISTERS' .
    Trans people are a group, a community but they ARE NOT YOUR SISTERS. You are a straight woman. GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN, STAY IN YOUR LANE.

You aint winning ? by defending ? . You aint achieving ? by condoning LIE SOCIETY.
    Because the trans doesnt give a ? about black women struggles and problematics.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    They seem to attach "toxic masculinity" to black men. I see through that bs.

I belive that white supremacist use the Tans as the new LIGT SKIN ? IN THE HOUSE to disrupt and eventually destroy black communities.
  • jcsk00
    jcsk00 Members Posts: 96
  • Lady Entrepreneur
    Lady Entrepreneur Members Posts: 32
    Not all trannies are deceivers
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shows the power their community wields.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Not all trannies are deceivers

This isnt or has never been about the 'non-deceivers'. Any trans that will let a man ? and not tell him is decietful, thats what spawned all this fake outrage by lgbt.

If ur trans and not out here tryna trick mfs i got no beef
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    was at a cook out yesterday celebrating my dead grandmothers birthday and my cousin (25y/o and calls himself a social butterfly) was going hard for trannies to the point that me and two other cousins thought the ? might come out the closet.....hollerin whos the victim and the agitator. ? gone say why should you ? a ? because they deceived you? she (his words) didnt deceive anyone. i said ? that aint a woman.....thats a man dawg
  • stringer bell
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    was at a cook out yesterday celebrating my dead grandmothers birthday and my cousin (25y/o and calls himself a social butterfly) was going hard for trannies to the point that me and two other cousins thought the ? might come out the closet.....hollerin whos the victim and the agitator. ? gone say why should you ? a ? because they deceived you? she (his words) didnt deceive anyone. i said ? that aint a woman.....thats a man dawg

He a ? low key.
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    ILLBOT detected banned alias
    Reason: rickmogul

The machine has no feelings, it feels no fear and no hope.
    7figz