Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I just clicked a trillfate spoiler thinking it was a spoiler from THIS ep

Ban that ? B

Btw tommy you spelled santa claus wrong..you might be thinking of the tim Allen joint
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Bruh..Tariq is so ? dumb.
    ? volunteered to be the face of a home invasion where he was the only ? who showed his face
    Which is why the plan was to be a victim during the crime...

It's not THAT idiotic

Nah it's still dumb as ?
    Random black kid coming up talking about needing money for his swim team for the "local school" when Tariq already said himself he has to "look the part" because he's a teenage black kid in a rich white neighborhood?
    He would have been who she remembered seeing and being set up by soon as the police asked "How/when did they come in." That ? just sounds like a set up for a robbery[/spoiler}
  • Beta
    Options
    Bruh..Tariq is so ? dumb.
    ? volunteered to be the face of a home invasion where he was the only ? who showed his face
    Which is why the plan was to be a victim during the crime...

It's not THAT idiotic

Nah it's still dumb as ?
    Random black kid coming up talking about needing money for his swim team for the "local school" when Tariq already said himself he has to "look the part" because he's a teenage black kid in a rich white neighborhood?
    He would have been who she remembered seeing and being set up by soon as the police asked "How/when did they come in." That ? just sounds like a set up for a robbery[/spoiler}

Okay man. How they finding him?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like nitpicking to me.
    Plus the cameras would have the kid on tape getting punched and then going upstairs to see a woman about to get ? and then murdered then run away. And what if she remembers a random kid getting assaulted during a robbery?

What we talking about man?

He still a witness.
  • jono
    Options
    Not buying larenz tates happy ass santa clause character.That ? up to somethin

He even sounds like a ? up to something.
    "That is exciting news!" over-enunciating ass
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can learn a lot of "Power" dynamics

By watching just this ?

Sure, its fiction but there are real ppl out there that have done some of these methods and or actions to get to where they are at

The shows foundation is based off the book "48 Laws of Power"

And every law has been featured in the show one way or another

Just this recent meet up with Ghost, Tommy and the Jimenez

Shows how business meetings are done

You come ready to present your pitch with facts, confidence, strong vocal projection, no fear (at least not visible) and strong eye contact

The person who loses their cool (in this particular meeting it was Diego, when he flashed his gun) is usually the one who can potentially be too reckless and could damage the business

Ghost handled that ? clean

And it shows it helps knowing your business partners language (literally & figuratively)
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So

v93dsdzahovk.png

As a parent u notice a large bruise on ur daughters arm. You ask where it came from, she loses eye contact and says someone bumped into me.

902hhldgfo49.gif

And u go right to the next subject, no concern, no follow ups, no mother's intuition

raxm35lxfs2l.jpg
    But u steady wanna throw leaving the "family" in ghosts face like u care bout the kids

I hate Tasha b

hate to say I been telling y'all ? ...

but I been telling y'all ?
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of the sex scenes
    tumblr_n6ht6qXMJn1rlb6iho4_r1_400.gif
    tumblr_nummjavoC81uy87ooo1_1280.gif
    tumblr_oltt6o3O9g1vjltcxo1_400.gif
    DD-03.gif
    DD-02.gif

Angie ? are perfect
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hated that I saw all the spoilers on social media. This was a good episode.

There was a lot that happened in the last two episodes. But it helped calm it down a lil bit
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My homegirl asked me why didn't angie just clap sandoval.I was like she cut the wire off right after he said " we all got ? hands especially you " and if the feds bust in and he's dead that looks suspect.Saxe was already lookin at her funny style after she shot sandoval.If she kept the wire on and clapped him in self defense that woulda been justified but she was about to get exposed.Which is why she told silver ? ass to tell ghost and proctor where sandoval was at so he could get merked before he exposed all of them.

Sandoval finally getting caught definitely was anti climatic

I didn't really get why she cut the mic. What could Sandoval have said? Saxe/the black cop already know she has the phone from ghost. I guess its because they don't know it was Lobos phone?

• jono
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Yeah the Sandoval capture happened in the middle of the episode which had me confused.

What also ? me off is that he admitted to everything when he had no reason to. He could have just stormed out and caught up with her later but..alas...it's TV.

Angie ? herself over anyway because now Saxe knows she's ? too. Its too much of a coincidence for Sandoval to get killed in jail when nobody knew he was there except them.

She was better off just killing him in the apartment and claiming self-defense.

• Beta
    edited August 2017
    Options
    My homegirl asked me why didn't angie just clap sandoval.I was like she cut the wire off right after he said " we all got ? hands especially you " and if the feds bust in and he's dead that looks suspect.Saxe was already lookin at her funny style after she shot sandoval.If she kept the wire on and clapped him in self defense that woulda been justified but she was about to get exposed.Which is why she told silver ? ass to tell ghost and proctor where sandoval was at so he could get merked before he exposed all of them.

I didn't really get why she cut the mic. What could Sandoval have said? Saxe/the black cop already know she has the phone from ghost. I guess its because they don't know it was Lobos phone?

Her name came up as pretty much an ally to ghost when Sandoval was contacting lobos

But now that I say that, that's weird mike didn't mention it to her alone before so maybe I'm kinda right but im wrong
  • Beta
    Options
    Thought mike was gonna overpower the guy honestly because how they gonna find its him, arrest him, and get him killed all in the same ep?
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Her name came up as pretty much an ally to ghost when Sandoval was contacting lobos

But now that I say that, that's weird mike didn't mention it to her alone before so maybe I'm kinda right but im wrong

I was trying to remember if she came up in convo between lobos and Sandoval in the past and couldn't really recall. A lot did happen this episode. Tariq gotta go man.
  • Beta
    Options
    They got mike killed while they sat on the couch in ghost office for an hr

FOH

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They got mike killed while they sat on the couch in ghost office for an hr

FOH

Why not? Teresi got a cell phone and he runs the prison
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sandoval said "you don't think in all my meetings wit lobos your name didn't come up?" He said he would tell mak everything he had on her.Sandoval knew about ghost & tommy working for lobos he gave lobos the phone to call tommy in prison.Everything ghost,tommy and proctor were discussing over those drinks could of happened and destroyed all of them & angie.