What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Replies

• King of GAKing of GA Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we don't acknowledge bran, rickon, arya and sansa as half Tully why we acknowledging jon as half stark????

giphy.gif

Damn....you too @atribecalledgabi??

By the way..we call all of them Tully's when they fuck up...lol
    Chi SnowatribecalledgabiCapitalB
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King of GA wrote: »
    If we don't acknowledge bran, rickon, arya and sansa as half Tully why we acknowledging jon as half stark????

giphy.gif

Damn....you too @atribecalledgabi??

By the way..we call all of them Tully's when they fuck up...lol

We call them Larks when they do or don't fuck up.

Larks, regardless.
    CapitalBRanxx
    Some of y'all to busy set tripping not seeing what the show is telling you about the starks

They will always be a stark male in the north and bean ain't it!

This is the truth...

I'm not even saying that as a Stark bannerman, but as a fan of the series, books and lore. It is about the Targaryens too, and ultimately the uniting of the two most powerful houses with the Stark qualities superceding the Targ qualities. Everyone else is secondary.
    inorideadeyeCottonCitySlim
    CapitalB wrote: »
    bossdon201 wrote: »
    lol team Larg again with the overstating and exaggerating.

I don't know what type of shit @Chi Snow on. But we ain't find out nothing new from the other day except for a possible SHAM marriage.

Firstly you don't just marry a bitch in secret. There has to be head of house approvals and backings. We don't know what incestual Targaryan sourcery and trickery was used to trick Lyanna into allegedly being complicit in a failed sham wedding. Although I do commend the dead prince Rhegar on ending incestual fuck shit of being a Targaryan.

Secondly. Jon Stark blood clearly is running stronger through his veins as evidence of his black hair and not that bullshit ass peroxide bleached blonde y'all worship.

Final irrefutable point. Well they all are really. Jon is who he wants to be. I'm sure even after finding out he's half Targaryan that's not gonna make him abandon the north.

And since when do you need to be pure of anything to rep a set????? Last I checked y'all whole squad consists of niggas from other families who disowned they lineage. Full of fuck niggas and eunuchs.

Lmao try again team Larg

stopped readin @Jon Stark..

he was NEVER a Stark he was called SNOW to hide his lineage from that fuck nigga Robert..

he even MAKES IT A POINT to correct u whenever u try and call him a Stark. lmmfao..

bet he wont denounce that Targaryen name tho!!? :joy:

About time you started coming around...
    Chi Snow
    First of all...we can set fire to that rhaegar raped/forced lyanna narrative. She was bout to deliver and he put the BEST SWORDSMAN IN THE REALM to guard the birth instead of with him on the battlefield. He could've avoided death if he did that differently. That's not some shit you do unless you LOVE her.

Second...The argument can be made that rhaegar was really just protecting his child, but that falls apart when you see how Ned handled it after. If honorable Ned really felt like rhaegar raped his sister and forced her away, why did he fight Robert over keeping dany and viserys alive? If that were true wouldn't he want them dead or at least not go out of his way to keep them alive?

Ned definitely knew the truth. That's just another reason I admire his character. He sacrificed his honor to keep his nephew alive and give him a chance to reach his destiny. He did not even tell his wife! That caused Jon some heartache, but it was for his good because we know Cat would have used that eventually.

The only other person that knows is Howland Reed and that's just because he as there with Ned..as he was equally quiet about it. My favorite little known/used character easily....
    inori
    Moore7s wrote: »
    Jon's lineage is nothing new to anybody that's been in this thread.

Teams are identified by what banner you put the work in for. Tyrion is a Lannister by blood but he's counted as a targ because he chose Daenerys. Jorah is from the north but he chose to rep targ also. Jon chooses to rep the North. -just like Sansa did after she woke up in Lannister hell- just like Arya did when she came home after killer college.

The bannermen aren't tripping on our side. We just have to sort out some family business w @chisnow . @CapitalB and @atribecalledgabi go ahead and get the jokes off , just don't get carried away

Yeah, it really isn't that big of a deal. I'd just think the Targs would be thankful we kept their legacy alive...but they aren't Team Targ...they are Team Dany...they will try to argue different if it comes down to it, but they've made it clear that it's Dany they ride for...
    Moore7sdeadeye
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First of all...we can set fire to that rhaegar raped/forced lyanna narrative. She was bout to deliver and he put the BEST SWORDSMAN IN THE REALM to guard the birth instead of with him on the battlefield. He could've avoided death if he did that differently. That's not some shit you do unless you LOVE her.

Second...The argument can be made that rhaegar was really just protecting his child, but that falls apart when you see how Ned handled it after. If honorable Ned really felt like rhaegar raped his sister and forced her away, why did he fight Robert over keeping dany and viserys alive? If that were true wouldn't he want them dead or at least not go out of his way to keep them alive?

Ned definitely knew the truth. That's just another reason I admire his character. He sacrificed his honor to keep his nephew alive and give him a chance to reach his destiny. He did not even tell his wife! That caused Jon some heartache, but it was for his good because we know Cat would have used that eventually.

The only other person that knows is Howland Reed and that's just because he as there with Ned..as he was equally quiet about it. My favorite little known/used character easily....
    I don't know if Lyanna told Ned that they were married

It would make sense but idk. If only they could have had that talk when Jon was leaving for the wall
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    King of GA
  • MasteryMastery Sion Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

Teams are identified by what banner you put the work in for. Tyrion is a Lannister by blood but he's counted as a targ because he chose Daenerys. Jorah is from the north but he chose to rep targ also. Jon chooses to rep the North. -just like Sansa did after she woke up in Lannister hell- just like Arya did when she came home after killer college.

The bannermen aren't tripping on our side. We just have to sort out some family business w @chisnow . @CapitalB and @atribecalledgabi go ahead and get the jokes off , just don't get carried away

Yeah, it really isn't that big of a deal. I'd just think the Targs would be thankful we kept their legacy alive...but they aren't Team Targ...they are Team Dany...they will try to argue different if it comes down to it, but they've made it clear that it's Dany they ride for...
    "They"? Dany and not Targ? Nigga Dany is Targ. We rep House Targaryen over here PROUDLY!!!

Sound like you niggas gettin' mad hahahahahaa

Unless you have proof of this accusation, you shall censor yourself good sir.

xcq8zjbizv87.gif
    nlelbo.jpg
    King of GAinoriRecaptimus_Prime360
    Mastery wrote: »

"They"? Dany and not Targ? Nigga Dany is Targ. We rep House Targaryen over here PROUDLY!!!

xcq8zjbizv87.gif
    Yea yea yea yall talkin all this "rightful succession" shit but none of these male kids care lol. Bran is supposed to be in charge but he's too busy doing donuts in his wheelchair singing "the flowers have died there is no morning dew. The crickets know no love songs and I feel soooo blue"

Bran the sondra huxtable of westeros mayne.

Which of Jon's roles did he not take reluctantly though?

In any case..if it came to that I would have thought y'all would be like, "well he still a Targaryen, so..."

I think we been had y'all pegged wrong. Y'all not team Targ...Y'all team Dany!

nigga where u been!?

I BEEN TOLD YALL NIGGAS I FUCK WIT BAE!!
    she jus ended up wit dragons after season one..

i aint know what the fuck a house was but i knew who my love was! hahahaa
    Chi SnowinoriCapitalB
    It done got quiet now....

Yeah its pretty much game over now for the larks lol. @inglewood_L still holding on for dear life but he knows shits done...ChiLoss already decided to stay a virgin for the rest of his life and is posted up at the wall...

95% of teamlark jumped on the bandwagon for Jon...lets see if theyll stay around.

You niggas is hilarious for all the wrong reasons. Declaring victory patting each other on the back because don't nobody wanna be in here arguing into the wee hours of the night on a Monday. Most of us are just regular niggas that gotta get up early to go to work, lol.

2ndly y'all ain't offer anything new. Jon was Rhaegar's son whether they were married or not. Team Targ in here turning cartwheels because @CapitalB made a "water is wet" ass post and the rest of y'all and a couple slow thinking Starks wasn't quick enough to deduce that it was a paragraph of nothing and a corny gif.

End of the day, he still a northerner. He representing for house Stark. He called them his people. He said he'd never stop fighting for the north.

I thought it was funny myself...
    MasteryatribecalledgabiinoriCapitalB
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited August 2017

So lemme get this straight....we can't ride for dany, the last and only true born heir of house targaryen. But y'all can claim stark and don't ride for nobody else except half breed jon.....how does this work???? Where the Sansa fans at? Where the bran fans at? Closest thing yall ride for is arya who spent more time outside of Winterfell than in it. She lowkey spent more time with the Hound than with her siblings lmaoooo.

And anyway I said yesterday that a Targaryen on the throne and a Stark in the North is way things are supposed to be. If yall gon cling to jon being a stark so hard, you should wana keep his ass at home in winterfell where he belongs.

And I know @Mastery said whatever jon is the king of, it's a Targaryen win regardless.
    MasteryCapitalBRecaptimus_Prime360Ranxx
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It done got quiet now....

Yeah its pretty much game over now for the larks lol. @inglewood_L still holding on for dear life but he knows shits done...ChiLoss already decided to stay a virgin for the rest of his life and is posted up at the wall...

95% of teamlark jumped on the bandwagon for Jon...lets see if theyll stay around.

You niggas is hilarious for all the wrong reasons. Declaring victory patting each other on the back because don't nobody wanna be in here arguing into the wee hours of the night on a Monday. Most of us are just regular niggas that gotta get up early to go to work, lol.

2ndly y'all ain't offer anything new. Jon was Rhaegar's son whether they were married or not. Team Targ in here turning cartwheels because @CapitalB made a "water is wet" ass post and the rest of y'all and a couple slow thinking Starks wasn't quick enough to deduce that it was a paragraph of nothing and a corny gif.

End of the day, he still a northerner. He representing for house Stark. He called them his people. He said he'd never stop fighting for the north.

I thought it was funny myself...

It was hilarious
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
    atribecalledgabiKing of GAChi Snowinori
    Mastery wrote: »

xcq8zjbizv87.gif
    Yea yea yea yall talkin all this "rightful succession" shit but none of these male kids care lol. Bran is supposed to be in charge but he's too busy doing donuts in his wheelchair singing "the flowers have died there is no morning dew. The crickets know no love songs and I feel soooo blue"

Bran the sondra huxtable of westeros mayne.

Which of Jon's roles did he not take reluctantly though?

In any case..if it came to that I would have thought y'all would be like, "well he still a Targaryen, so..."

I think we been had y'all pegged wrong. Y'all not team Targ...Y'all team Dany!

nigga where u been!?

I BEEN TOLD YALL NIGGAS I FUCK WIT BAE!!
    she jus ended up wit dragons after season one..

i aint know what the fuck a house was but i knew who my love was! hahahaa

So it sounds like he was always reppin House Targaryen from the jump, and by default to boot haha

nlelbo.jpg

So lemme get this straight....we can't ride for dany, the last and only true born heir of house targaryen. But y'all can claim stark and don't ride for nobody else except half breed jon.....how does this work???? Where the Sansa fans at? Where the bran fans at? Closest thing yall ride for is arya who spent more time outside of Winterfell than in it. She lowkey spent more time with the Hound than with her siblings lmaoooo.

And anyway I said yesterday that a Targaryen on the throne and a Stark in the North is way things are supposed to be. If yall gon cling to jon being a stark so hard, you should wana keep his ass at home in winterfell where he belongs.

And I know @Mastery said whatever jon is the king of, it's a Targaryen win regardless.

Haven't read past the bolded yet...but you're proving my point. The fact is, she ain't. He is.
    MasteryChi Snowsapp08_2001miamivice305

Haven't read past the bolded yet...but you're proving my point. The fact is, she ain't. He is.

Nah. Jon's "only half targaryen" remember? Dany is full blooded targaryen.
    MasteryRanxx

I'm glad you see it that way. It'll make things easier down the line. Now all you gotta do is get your squad on the same page and end this war once and for all.
    nlelbo.jpg

I know this...I was just giving context for those that still wana run with "well he still coulda raped her"

This is true. He Targaryen... It don't matter what he reps or where he lives. Just because a nigga move don't mean he stop reppin what he is, don't mean his name changes.

If Jon moved to Dorne... Guess what? He still gonna be a Targaryen. Simple, really.
    nlelbo.jpg