What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Replies

• King of GAKing of GA Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King of GA wrote: »
    Moore7s wrote: »
    Jon's lineage is nothing new to anybody that's been in this thread.

Teams are identified by what banner you put the work in for. Tyrion is a Lannister by blood but he's counted as a targ because he chose Daenerys. Jorah is from the north but he chose to rep targ also. Jon chooses to rep the North. -just like Sansa did after she woke up in Lannister hell- just like Arya did when she came home after killer college.

The bannermen aren't tripping on our side. We just have to sort out some family business w @chisnow . @CapitalB and @atribecalledgabi go ahead and get the jokes off , just don't get carried away

Yeah, it really isn't that big of a deal. I'd just think the Targs would be thankful we kept their legacy alive...but they aren't Team Targ...they are Team Dany...they will try to argue different if it comes down to it, but they've made it clear that it's Dany they ride for...

So lemme get this straight....we can't ride for dany, the last and only true born heir of house targaryen. But y'all can claim stark and don't ride for nobody else except half breed jon.....how does this work???? Where the Sansa fans at? Where the bran fans at? Closest thing yall ride for is arya who spent more time outside of Winterfell than in it. She lowkey spent more time with the Hound than with her siblings lmaoooo.

And anyway I said yesterday that a Targaryen on the throne and a Stark in the North is way things are supposed to be. If yall gon cling to jon being a stark so hard, you should wana keep his ass at home in winterfell where he belongs.

And I know @Mastery said whatever jon is the king of, it's a Targaryen win regardless.

Haven't read past the bolded yet...but you're proving my point. The fact is, she ain't. He is.

To be fair, on the show they don't know this....but y'all do! I guess it's just not convenient for you to acknowledge it because it disqualifies Dany...cool...I get it. Team Dany...nothing wring with that.
    Chi Snowdeadeye
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 14,063 Regulator

Teams are identified by what banner you put the work in for. Tyrion is a Lannister by blood but he's counted as a targ because he chose Daenerys. Jorah is from the north but he chose to rep targ also. Jon chooses to rep the North. -just like Sansa did after she woke up in Lannister hell- just like Arya did when she came home after killer college.

The bannermen aren't tripping on our side. We just have to sort out some family business w @chisnow . @CapitalB and @atribecalledgabi go ahead and get the jokes off , just don't get carried away

Yeah, it really isn't that big of a deal. I'd just think the Targs would be thankful we kept their legacy alive...but they aren't Team Targ...they are Team Dany...they will try to argue different if it comes down to it, but they've made it clear that it's Dany they ride for...

So lemme get this straight....we can't ride for dany, the last and only true born heir of house targaryen. But y'all can claim stark and don't ride for nobody else except half breed jon.....how does this work???? Where the Sansa fans at? Where the bran fans at? Closest thing yall ride for is arya who spent more time outside of Winterfell than in it. She lowkey spent more time with the Hound than with her siblings lmaoooo.

And anyway I said yesterday that a Targaryen on the throne and a Stark in the North is way things are supposed to be. If yall gon cling to jon being a stark so hard, you should wana keep his ass at home in winterfell where he belongs.

And I know @Mastery said whatever jon is the king of, it's a Targaryen win regardless.

The rest...I can speak for me...I ride for House Stark and the North! But even more than that, I'm a fan of the show, the series and lore...

I have said repeatedly that I have no qualms about Jon being and even accepting his heritage as a Targaryen. It's a great heritage! But aside from name amd birthright, in his heart he is as North as they come. He is more Ned than Rhaegar. He'll have some Targaryen attributes for sure, but everything we have seen from Jon has been the North and I don't believe he will forsake that, even with his acceptance of who he is by birth.

I can deal with this.

giphy.gif
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »
    It done got quiet now....

Yeah its pretty much game over now for the larks lol. @inglewood_L still holding on for dear life but he knows shits done...ChiLoss already decided to stay a virgin for the rest of his life and is posted up at the wall...

95% of teamlark jumped on the bandwagon for Jon...lets see if theyll stay around.

You niggas is hilarious for all the wrong reasons. Declaring victory patting each other on the back because don't nobody wanna be in here arguing into the wee hours of the night on a Monday. Most of us are just regular niggas that gotta get up early to go to work, lol.

2ndly y'all ain't offer anything new. Jon was Rhaegar's son whether they were married or not. Team Targ in here turning cartwheels because @CapitalB made a "water is wet" ass post and the rest of y'all and a couple slow thinking Starks wasn't quick enough to deduce that it was a paragraph of nothing and a corny gif.

I love it when these niggas can't fire back and just get upset instead. He bringing real life into this shit now haha

87in9vkoqdyx.gif

fxafobpa42eu.png

Let me know when you drop this new gimmick and go back to making fire gifs

Ey nigga you the one on your Big Red shit telling us all that your office hours are 9 to 5.

I posted that on the toilet trying to pass time while taking my daily morning shit lol. I ain't even at work yet

And my office hours is 8 to 4:30 goddamnt
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
    MasteryatribecalledgabiHundredEyes CapitalB

Haven't read past the bolded yet...but you're proving my point. The fact is, she ain't. He is.

To be fair, on the show they don't know this....but y'all do! I guess it's just not convenient for you to acknowledge it because it disqualifies Dany...cool...I get it. Team Dany...nothing wring with that.

House Targaryen. Say it with me. Hooouuuussssseeee Taarrggaaaaarryyyeeennnnn

You would cheer for Aerys if Jaime hadn't killed him! Lol
    He Targaryen, right? hahahahhahahaha

siwywwn32n9c.gif

GOAT!
    MasteryMoore7s
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Now we all KNOW I represent for the STARK MUTHFUCKIN SET!!!

But @atribecalledgabi cut the shit with the bold
    giphy.gif

Family or not we all got some no good people we related to who we don't fuck with for shit and you damn well Sansa fall into that category.

Let's not do this, you asking where the Sansa fans at is the equivalent to asking where the Viserys Targ fans at?

Those muthfuckas ain't go not fans!!!

Aw cmon Sansa not that bad.........................anymore.

I have a large family..I have a whole bunch of fam I don't fuck with on the regular...but when it come down to it, they still mine. That's me with Sansa...she still mine and as long as she cool, I'm cool...
    Chi SnowInglewood_BStoneColdMikey
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's Sams next move? Head straight to Winterfell or try to drop Gilly and Lil Sam off at Horn Hill?

And why didn't he trust Davos with getting the Dragon Glass to Winterfell?
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
  • HundredEyes HundredEyes Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    L3NU wrote: »
    So by these largaryians logic they can admit their own queen isn't even a targ she's dothraki right? So all this targangyabish is a lie,

And @HundredEyes ya boy LF dying to get that stark pussy, he done tried and got denied for over 30 years and 2 generations... chaos is a ladder but that stark juice is a pedestal

did0v4wqlbhe.jpg

The fuck you think youre talking to larkboy?!

8i86gndj9vbv.gif
    Inglewood_BCapitalBsapp08_2001miamivice305