Big Baller Brand Didn’t Sell Nearly As Many Lonzo Ball Shoes As Initially Reported

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Trillfate wrote: »

GOAT
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    True or False?

@Beta

Lonzo will be the only Ball to make it to the league?

Idk why I dont get notifications now...

Nah lamelo will for sure

I never seen a highlight or clip of liangelo ever...I only seen his face once. He like will smith son that nobody knows about lol

There's a chance for him but it's very slim imo
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Lonzo and Lavar are trying to start a bidding war with shoe companies is brilliant. Either they incorporate BBB as a sole entity within the Brand, or BBB will be strictly independent.

so start a bidding war with companies you said you dont need?

Lavar wouldn't mind signing with a major company, as long as BBB can be incorporated. (example Jordan/Nike)

but then it goes against everything he was preaching unless i read something wrong

They're going with which deal is better, they met with shoe companies 1st. It didn't work out then days later Lonzo launches his own shoe. I get that they were saying they want to be independent and all that, but they won't close door on a major deal.

but you can do that without the ? he went thru,

this is why i said from the get go his business plans is dumb
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Bcotton5
    black excellence
  • 2stepz_ahead
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2017
    Black owned thangs!
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    It's just amazing how people have gotten ahead in today's culture simply by mastering the art of trolling.

From Big Baller Var, to half these mush-mouthed mumble rappers, to the Sherbet Fuhrer in the Cac House.

All you gotta do is just talk an extraordinary amount of ? , to the point where people no longer care what's fact and what's fiction, and you can do anything.

Uncanny ? .
    Yep. ? , Trump became potus by trolling the whole world. But I ? with Lavar, pause. I just hope he dont do no ? ? in the future
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Don't compare trump to lavar.

I don't fukk with either ...

But one can destroy the world the other can only destroy his family.

An I'm still smdh at dude...this ? is mad easy for him right now...he just want the light...
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    MR.CJ wrote: »

...Did LaVar just say, "I'm goin' into Tastea to get sum Tasteas so I can taste dat' ass."...?? ...lmao... n/h...
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    They had to buy a BBB shirt for this skit

Lavar won

They just making jokes bruh.
  • Beta
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Lavar won

Lol I know man I'm just saying..I know there's ppl in the crowd that hate that beige ?
  • 2stepz_ahead

Lavar won

Lol I know man I'm just saying..I know there's ppl in the crowd that hate that beige ?

he's making himself unlikeable.... it's stupid to do when his path is soo fukking easy.

fukk ? needs to stay in the background. it's his sons time to shine. if it's a family business.... when he acting like a ? ?

ole white wife hybrid kid black owned business fukkery ass ? .

? has a whole demographic he can tap into...but he rather be a fake problem.
  • Beta
    edited August 2017

Lavar won

he's making himself unlikeable.... it's stupid to do when his path is soo fukking easy.

fukk ? needs to stay in the background. it's his sons time to shine. if it's a family business.... when he acting like a ? ?

That's not who he is though. The money and fame from his boys will not change how he acts if he been like this for 20 years. He always gonna do things his way. The big baller way

Everybody can't be jahlil okafor father...

Who? Exactly..
  • 2stepz_ahead

Lavar won

That's not who he is though. The money and fame from his boys will not change how he acts if he been like this for 20 years. He always gonna do things his way. The big baller way

Who? Exactly..

Who was lavar before his sons?

So you telling me.....
    you would try to loud mouth an troll because your sons are good?

My ? ...do you know what you saying?

Is this about ? on the establishment by any means for a win?

Black excellence Doesn't need to be black fukkery

• Beta

Lavar won

Who? Exactly..

So you telling me.....

Who was his sons before lavar? Lol

I'm saying lavar been like that before all the media attention. Why would he change who he is just because ppl watching? To work well with others? To get money from crackas?

If he feels he can do it on his own and put the power in his boys' and his own hands he don't ever have to play partner/slave to anybody

If lonzo beat up a girl is BBB gonna drop him?

He IS BBB

plus you a documented hater so I mean...what's the point. You dont like loud negroes...well actually you a meek fan so maybe I'm wrong
  • 2stepz_ahead

Lavar won

Who? Exactly..

So you telling me.....

I'm saying lavar been like that before all the media attention. Why would he change who he is just because ppl watching? To work well with others? To get money from crackas?

If he feels he can do it on his own and put the power in his boys' and his own hands he don't ever have to play partner/slave to anybody

He IS BBB

plus you a documented hater so I mean...what's the point. You dont like loud negroes...well actually you a meek fan so maybe I'm wrong

Where am i a documented hater?

You still missing what I'm saying ...its not about doing it on his own. Its how hes going about it.

Its not about pleasing crackas....

Its not about changing who he is...he should fall back an let his son's shine. Let the product speak for itself.

Why is that hard to understand?

Why don't ? grasp that concept?

Loud Negros?

? you sounding dumb now.

Can you loud an professional?

Can you be loud an focus on business without fukkery?

What are you ? really defending?

And dont bring up meek...you ? only see what you want. Then give other Fkkery a pass.

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lavar won

Who? Exactly..

So you telling me.....

He IS BBB

You still missing what I'm saying ...its not about doing it on his own. Its how hes going about it.

Its not about changing who he is...he should fall back an let his son's shine. Let the product speak for itself.

Loud Negros?

? you sounding dumb now.

And dont bring up meek...you ? only see what you want. Then give other Fkkery a pass.

If Lavar wasn't the ? he is,you wouldnt be talking about him now

Dislike his loud mouth all you want but it's bringing attention to his brand. What he does in the media doesn't effect his sons game at all, it brings them more attention to make even more money

This ? loud mouth has gotten him a ? ton of free publicity
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just not the loud dude who talks about what I'm gonna do ....... I'm the type to let you find out when it's done.

Dude shoes are purposely on back order to get orders and cash up to get them made. Seems like he's not trying to invest too much of his own cash and probably didn't go a business loan route.

I still like Shaq route. He got the money from that Reebok deal and rolled it into his own shoe for less than $50 end still came out way ahead, making tens of millions off a cheap kid shoe ......

Lavar ain't really doing nothing new ..... he just loud about ...... play on player
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lavar won

Who? Exactly..

So you telling me.....

He IS BBB

Loud Negros?

? you sounding dumb now.

Do you realize how many millions of dollars worth of free advertisements he received just because he's a "loud ? "? If he wasn't like that his brand would have barely made the news
  • 2stepz_ahead
    ? _Caesar wrote: »

Lavar won

Who? Exactly..

So you telling me.....

He IS BBB

Loud Negros?

? you sounding dumb now.

If Lavar wasn't the ? he is,you wouldnt be talking about him now

Dislike his loud mouth all you want but it's bringing attention to his brand. What he does in the media doesn't effect his sons game at all, it brings them more attention to make even more money

This ? loud mouth has gotten him a ? ton of free publicity

So you are saying you cant see an easier....less obnoxious route that can still get folk talking and respect your business saavy?

Why make your road harder than it has to be?

Like j said earlier on this thread that a lot miss...I would love to see him succeed...but he hurting himself...his path is not a good path when you ? scream black excellence ...their are kids watching him.

Try seeing the bigger picture...rather than the ? that looks cool an entertaining