Options
12345679»

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm late

but as others have said her diet, hormones, stress, etc could be to blame for her waning sex drive

and she could also honestly feel as though you could take a greater interest in her mental opposed to her sex

these aren't mutually exclusive ideas

and this may not be the case with you, but from my observation for many men physical affection/sex is only way they know how to show love for their girl. and view sex with someone they care as an act of love and thus are likely to initiate sex the more they love their partners. or either they have a hard time expressing their emotions, fears, aspirations, etc verbally so they substitute sex for real intimacy leaving their girl feeling unfulfilled which can obviously lead to problems

that said, give her time and try to do your part to try to make her feel as though you want her not just for want she can give you....and hit the gym

and if she is really into you she will try to make the necessary lifestyle changes if this continues to be a problem

or least make the effort to see if the issue is health related

yall young though so she may not be in the position or willing to make the sacrifices do these things

so don't lose sight of what makes you happy just to keep her

hope t/s everything works out for you though

Thanks I appreciate all the insight. Before this thread is closed (hopefully) how long I should be worried before not getting any ? Or is that my issue right now? I'm assuming it's gonna be a month at least before I get intimate with her. It's been a week so far.

And yes I do show my affection for her other ways and I'm very open on my feelings and ? . Don't act dry with her at all, but my only concern is knowing how long it should be till I at least bring up the subject matter again because IMO a month without sex is pretty long for me, but fair. She mentioned she wants to be the aggressor for anything stimulating, so like I said I'll fall back and show her love in other ways outside of just making love, but I think I can only do a month before bringing up the subject matter again.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    . I realised recently that we been less physical and my girl basically finally admitted that I'm a ? and she feels like a sex object.

You're not doing it right.

If she's feeling like a sexual object, you're probably ? her and rolling over.

If you want sex on a daily basis you gotta make it worth her while.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    SMH @ my self ether. My personal life (? I don't want people to care about) is getting more views and responses then my music artisic threads(? I only want people to care about)

I gotta start fooling and finessing the IC on some Nigerian scam ? huh? Lol

Lil bro I got 2 not one but TWO business threads and while those threads still did big numbers over time and I have a faithful following, it's not even close to the millions of views I've collected from the PPM....

I thought it was M.O.B right ? Go figure :/

Sacrastic-Interest.jpg
    O you thought it was M.O.B? hahahaaa was this before or after you was 100+ percent more active and responsive in the PPM threads than any of the business ? , posting promotional lanks to the PPM in threads that have nothing to do with it, ignoring questions related to business and ignoring important ? like when my ? Lou make simple requests in the sample threads? lol.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    SMH @ my self ether. My personal life (? I don't want people to care about) is getting more views and responses then my music artisic threads(? I only want people to care about)

I gotta start fooling and finessing the IC on some Nigerian scam ? huh? Lol

Lil bro I got 2 not one but TWO business threads and while those threads still did big numbers over time and I have a faithful following, it's not even close to the millions of views I've collected from the PPM....

I thought it was M.O.B right ? Go figure :/

Sacrastic-Interest.jpg
    O you thought it was M.O.B? hahahaaa was this before or after you was 100+ percent more active and responsive in the PPM threads than any of the business ? , posting promotional lanks to the PPM in threads that have nothing to do with it, ignoring questions related to business and ignoring important ? like when my ? Lou make simple requests in the sample threads? lol.

Fosheezy pulled up like

53v4o8kc30oj.gif
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Yall ? really typing dissertations while he at home crying in the shower
    Cain wrote: »

Word..........? writing term papers in here a simple "you share that girl" was all was needed to be said

YO,my ? , y'all ain't gonna just be taking my style without paying homage to the tape,nobody on here used

term paper or dissertation when describing other posters long-winded ass posts before me. I'm tired of y'all

swagger jacking #nope #not today #I created LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and it's variations NOT SION !!
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »

Word..........? writing term papers in here a simple "you share that girl" was all was needed to be said

YO,my ? , y'all ain't gonna just be taking my style without paying homage to the tape,nobody on here used

term paper or dissertation when describing other posters long-winded ass posts before me. I'm tired of y'all

swagger jacking #nope #not today #I created LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and it's variations NOT SION !!

When twatgetta wrote his ? dissertation in the powder room years ago..i stated it then lil ? .

I gave yall a style to run with.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Lol both of y'all shut up y'all not important
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol both of y'all shut up y'all not important

Dont ever address a alpha without first asking permission. Beta male ?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I've read enough.

T/S, keep in mind, this is your FIRST grown relationship. Six months ain't long enough to decipher whatever you wanna make that into something for REALZ, so you and her need to sit down and talk; not just about your sex life, but where the relationship is going from both your points of view. Maybe you see something that she doesn't and mentally she may have checked out....or vice versa.

Just don't let the time keep you somewhere where you're not happy, or satisfied. Her too. Don't cheat, but you're not under any pressure to stay of if can't work. TRY to see if it can work, tho.

@Westie, stop antagonizing muhfuckers. You stay starting ? . LOL.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I've read enough.

T/S, Lee in mind, this is your FIRST grown relationship. Six months ain't long enough to decipher whatever you wanna make that into something for REALZ, so you and her need to sit down and talk; not just about your sex life, but where the relationship is going from both your points of view. Maybe you see something that she doesn't and mentally she may have checked out....or vice versa.

@Westie, stop antagonizing muhfuckers. You stay starting ? . LOL.

Update,

I figured it out. And we active again physically B) thanks IC!
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT ? brother