Mass Appeal's 22 Twos....

2»

Comments

• BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I don't understand the logic behind leaving out Run DMC or Salt N Pepa. Jam Master Jay and Spinderella didn't rap. In fact, I don't think Spinderella did anything except look good. I don't remember any scratching on any of Salt N Pepa's records. And Jam Master Jay only rapped on one song that I can remember (Pause).

How about Kid N Play? They weren't lyrical beasts but they had some success.

Cosign @KneeGro_DuperMan about Red and ?

Yea she did b... on their biggest singles at that... lay off the uncut...
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    22. BlackStar
    21. Lil Wayne And Birdman
    20. Smiff-N-Wessun/ Cocoa Brovaz
    19. The Cool Kids
    18. Kriss Kross
    17. Das EFX
    16. Webbie and Boosie
    15. The Throne(Jay and Ye)
    14. Dead Prez
    13. Rae Shremmurd
    12. Organize Konfusion
    11. Run The Jewels
    10. Big Tymers

Yo, this right here...lol...How?
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem with Kast being 1, but UGK should be over mobb deep. I'd also have Ball & G top 5. Shocked that Big Tymers are top 10, and Rae Sremmurd is on there but I ain't mad at it.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    No problem with Kast being 1, but UGK should be over mobb deep. I'd also have Ball & G top 5. Shocked that Big Tymers are top 10, and Rae Sremmurd is on there but I ain't mad at it.

Based on what?
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    AggieLean. wrote: »

Based on what?

Better discography or better albums. Bun is better than prodigy, and havoc doesn't even compare to ? . They're just overall a better group *shrugs*