School me on San Diego

2»

Comments

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    San Diego is pretty dope, Oakland is underrated and LA is OVERRATED

Being that I have never been to Cali at all I'd probably find LA to be amazing because it would be a new destination. I just recently started traveling last year. I'm trying to go to as many places as possible within the next 2-3 years.

how are you affording all this when you take care of like 20 grown people?
  • Rembrandt
    Rembrandt Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    San Diego is pretty nice. I've been here for the past six months and the people are relaxed. Weather's great as well.

Try Coronado, if you're into the beach life. Some good spots for hiking; Potato Chip, Cowls Mountain...

Downtown is just like any major city...good bars, overpriced beer....though Taco Tuesday is pretty legit.
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    San Diego is pretty dope, Oakland is underrated and LA is OVERRATED

Being that I have never been to Cali at all I'd probably find LA to be amazing because it would be a new destination. I just recently started traveling last year. I'm trying to go to as many places as possible within the next 2-3 years.

how are you affording all this when you take care of like 20 grown people?

I don't take care of anyone. We all fend for ourselves.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    I was stationed there in the Navy from 91-95
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just vacationed there for 7days 2weeks ago

Stayed at an Air B&B right on Mission Bay

When will u be going? Rates raise & lower depending on the season.

Recreational weed laws will be in full swing 2018 as well.

tumblr_mrabiq1nFM1sd5eo5o1_500.gif
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have a Football team called the San Diego Chargers
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the LORD tarries you can stop by the Church of Yeshua Ha Mashiach while you are in town! Come and make the House of the LORD a better place!

The best beaches are Mission Beach and Pacific beach. A boardwalk connects the 2. It's about a 3-4 mile long boardwalk. Mission beach has a roller coaster. Lots of restaurants and bars in the Pacific beach area. Further up the coast you have La Jolla. Nice scenic drive that way. Coastal views and nice beaches with less people.

Across the bridge is Coronado. Nice beach over there as well. Just less people.
    Down by the border is Imperial Beach. Hidden gem in it's own way.

Nightlife is Gaslamp, North Park, Pacific Beach. Gaslamp is downtown. That's where most of the action is at. Might even catch me down there street preaching if the LORD tarries. Amen.

Nice hotels is the Hotel Del Coronado. Doesn't get any nicer than that in San Diego.

But downtown is a good place to stay and hotel circle in Mission Valley. All the normal chain hotels are located in both spots. You can also do an Airbnb. Rent out a place for however long you are here. It's better. I use to rent my spot out near downtown. If you go that route look in the Golden Hills, North Park, Downtown area. Its central to everything. Public transport if you need to use that as well.

I'm born and raised here so if you need any help, hit me up. ? bless you. Amen.

Thank you! are the hotels really nice out there?

Of course. San Diego a is prime tourists destination year around because of the weather. Look at the hotel del Coronado if you want nice, that's it.

And you also have all the major 5 * hotels in the area of downtown, mission valley, La Jolla.

I mean you might as well get a beach house on the beach. Look at airbnb.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the LORD tarries you can stop by the Church of Yeshua Ha Mashiach while you are in town! Come and make the House of the LORD a better place!

The best beaches are Mission Beach and Pacific beach. A boardwalk connects the 2. It's about a 3-4 mile long boardwalk. Mission beach has a roller coaster. Lots of restaurants and bars in the Pacific beach area. Further up the coast you have La Jolla. Nice scenic drive that way. Coastal views and nice beaches with less people.

Nightlife is Gaslamp, North Park, Pacific Beach. Gaslamp is downtown. That's where most of the action is at. Might even catch me down there street preaching if the LORD tarries. Amen.

Nice hotels is the Hotel Del Coronado. Doesn't get any nicer than that in San Diego.

But downtown is a good place to stay and hotel circle in Mission Valley. All the normal chain hotels are located in both spots. You can also do an Airbnb. Rent out a place for however long you are here. It's better. I use to rent my spot out near downtown. If you go that route look in the Golden Hills, North Park, Downtown area. Its central to everything. Public transport if you need to use that as well.

Of course. San Diego a is prime tourists destination year around because of the weather. Look at the hotel del Coronado if you want nice, that's it.

And you also have all the major 5 * hotels in the area of downtown, mission valley, La Jolla.

Word been there 2x and got an air b&b on mission bay. The beach is in your backyard and the ocean in a walk around the block.

Some weirdos out there tho. Seen a guy butt naked on the beach scratchin theshit outta himself 1 night. He was tweakin off somethin bad.

Another day there was a guy sitting in his backyard in broad daylight jackin off.

People are animals
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭

Aye Bro, what is the name of that hotel that was next to the mall downtown on Broadway? It was a older hotel, can't remember the name of it
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Word been there 2x and got an air b&b on mission bay. The beach is in your backyard and the ocean in a walk around the block.

Some weirdos out there tho. Seen a guy butt naked on the beach scratchin theshit outta himself 1 night. He was tweakin off somethin bad.

Another day there was a guy sitting in his backyard in broad daylight jackin off.

People are animals

https://youtu.be/NERXer22e3E

3qemp5rpb0oh.gif
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

Aye Bro, what is the name of that hotel that was next to the mall downtown on Broadway? It was a older hotel, can't remember the name of it

Either the west gate or the grant. Both places are dope.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What type of woman watch foot ball disgusting
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Reesey
    Reesey Members Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    San Diego is amazing and every woman born there has a honey ? that smells like heaven and tastes likes Peach cobbler and French Vanilla Icecream.

;-)

And woman who watch football are GAWDS but women who play are even better.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    How bout you get schooled on how to get up out that living situation first.

You are so sassy lately..

He mad ? was clownin his video blogs video review or whatever them ? is..