• Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    threads like this will always be...so might as well get use to it bruh
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    What exactly do you disagree with fam?.. You right everybody has different approaches.. But the basic point i am trying to make it.. If you are a man.. Be a man.. Being intimidated by a woman is only going to have you salty.. N quite frankly there is nothin to be intimidated about when it comes to women.. Once you know how to talk to her.. Even if you arent her type she wont try to play you..

I just dont think its as big of a deal as we tend to make it hear on the IC... The approachin a woman part that is.. If you talk to enough women you bound to land one... Or am I goin off on a tangent here?.

And a little clarification of your type and my type.. You're my guy I just want to see where u r comin from...
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    If you are a man.. Be a man.. Being intimidated by a woman is only going to have you salty.. N quite frankly there is nothin to be intimidated about when it comes to women..
    Im just saying that this same kind of approach isnt Gender specific. It has nadda to do with "being a man" its just about taking initiative. Your logic can be applied to all people. If you want something you need to go for it...this applies to anything (people, Jobs, ect). I find it amusing that (some)women dont approach men that they find an interest in...Thats like me waiting for the money and the opportunity to some how find me......its silly...

I agree, when you talk to enough women your odds of meeting a qualified person will increase though.

And to clarify on my type and your type....and this is just my assumption based on your comments that i've read(I could be wrong)But, you want a chick that is going to take delight in following you and allowing you to have the final say. Im sure you feel like there should only be one cook in the kitchen so...its best to make things less complicated. Being that your the man, its your "primal" role to take the lead. Now clearly women have been indoctrinated/ socially conditioned to believe that they have to take a back seat. ( tradition/ religion ) so its more of your kind of women out their who cant wait for the day when they can allow the man that they love to make all the decisions for them......How easy of a life would that be

*sorry for the delay..i was in a 2 hour meeting.
  • DarkGable
    DarkGable Members Posts: 477
    edited January 2010
    BEAM wrote: »
    lol

Put up with me? Please.

I'm entirely laid back in person. But I blast where blasting is due. I'm only heated because y'all nigs are concurrently and repeatedly uninformed.

Yeah, it's your opinion, but it doesn't mean it's the end all. Especially if someone can personally testify that it isn't. You trying to blanket what you think over everything else, like your way is right. I'm just saying it's not.

You like gender roles. Whopp-de-doo. Yeah, girls like you exist. But you aren't the blueprint.

I'm different. I don't like gender roles.
    I don't enforce myself upon anyone that I'm in a relationship with.
    We both make decisions, we both partake in those decision, i take her out, she takes me out, she leads, I lead.
    It's a laid back, successful relationship, and a bond, not a situation in which we have assigned duties and isht.

Duties and definitions limit potential. That's why things have been the same for years and years. This gender role isht is limiting. There's been no room to grow.

So yeah, you can prance. Doesn't mean your right though. Don't get mad at me for being the opposing opinion with stuff to back it up.

Men are taking turns leading the relationship nowadays?

It's gonna be a nation full of nut tuckers before long.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    DarkGable wrote: »
    Men are taking turns leading the relationship nowadays?

It's gonna be a nation full of nut tuckers before long.

What the fu-; This n-

Okay. Explain to me how a man is FACTUALLY more capableof leading a relationship than a man.

What about a woman makes her incapable?
  • DarkGable
    DarkGable Members Posts: 477
    edited January 2010
    BEAM wrote: »
    What the fu-; This n-

Okay. Explain to me how a man is FACTUALLY more capableof leading a relationship than a man.

What about a woman makes her incapable?

I'm not goin back and forth with you dude. You're an intellectual and what I'm speakin' on goes way depper than science. If you want to follow ya chick, do you. Hold her purse while you're at it.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    DarkGable wrote: »
    I'm not goin back and forth with you dude. You're an intellectual and what I'm speakin' on goes way depper than science. If you want to follow ya chick, do you. Hold her purse while you're at it.

You're refusing to explain your logic.

Even if what you're saying isn't based in science, there's still logic that can be explained behind it.
  • Kadillak
    Kadillak Members Posts: 42
    edited January 2010
    Real Lady wrote: »
    I think a lot of men got the THUG type twisted looking from the outside being another man, you assume all of them hit on women. However in the inside, the thug do have a soft side that is not shown to other MEN, it's shown to the women.

Most n*ggas I've seen that you claim only hit men also hit women too because they usually suffer from anger management issues along with other mental issues, communication/verbal issues along with the environment they've seen and been apart of. Next you claim men in suits and ties are pulling something on you typical response from a blk woman who can't just admit she's attracted to lowest of the gene pool. It's amazing how blk women can "see through" the suit and tie man with his jive talking educated ass, but she can never see through the hanging pants, du rag, and bandana. I never had a problem with blk women dating thugs because I believe let the garbage men take out the trash (90% is trash), but my problem is your choices in mate damns the race and creates more ignorant n*ggas which we don't need considering we're already behind the 8 ball in this country. If you guys have problem pulling blk women I don't what to tell you because they're easier than beating a no arm ? blind man in basketball just look at the AIDS and pregnancy rate for them they can't keep their legs close. Now finding a quality blk woman is the challenge.....
  • McGeeAKey
    McGeeAKey Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited July 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • McGeeAKey
    edited July 2010
    Sperling wrote: »
    Why do you keep bumping these century old threads?

cause they are worth re-uppin
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I did when I was younger but that ? got old real quick. Especially after I'm sitting right beside my ex and the bail bonds man shows up and this lame takes off running. Then calls me and tells me to meet him in the woods.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    [QUOTE=Reina B;996455]I did when I was younger but that ? got old real quick. Especially after I'm sitting right beside my ex and the bail bonds man shows up and this lame takes off running. Then calls me and tells me to meet him in the woods.[/QUOTE]

Why? What was it that drew them to you?
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    jay83 wrote: »
    Why? What was it that drew them to you?

I had dated all types of guys and never dated a real "BAD BOY" per say. The thrill of living on the edge and being in dangerous situations. Yeah it sounds stupid and once I realized how my life could easily take a turn for the worse I was like " ? that ? !"
  • jay83
    edited July 2010
    kai_valya wrote: »
    women in general don't want bad-boys, i think women want an aggressive, testosterone-driven, type-A kinda guy. i think there is a lot going on biologically that's driving that attraction. an aggressive, take-charge kinda guy is more likely to be a bad boy than the quiet, bookish types. i'm sorry i don't want a soft guy that i can walk all over. women need a strong personality to keep their's in check or they won't respect dude and will walk all over him.

ike_narrowweb__300x441,2.jpg

we agree with this statement.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    We still caring what ? want in 2010?

Oh Iight...
  • jay83
    edited July 2010
    kai_valya wrote: »
    honestly, i'm not even talking about relationships, how much do you respect anyone that just lets people talk to and treat them any which way? a "nice", soft ? can still be an ? he just lacks the courage to show that ?

office-lieberstein56.jpg

• the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Free mother ? post .
  • McGeeAKey
    edited July 2010
    like the old saying goes...be careful what you ask for it might not turn out how you like it LADIES!!!!!
  • fdouglass
    fdouglass Members Posts: 548
    edited July 2010
    Sperling wrote: »
    Why do you keep bumping these century old threads?

because there aint no good threads being created