The world's leading website for nazis, kkk members to socialize kicked off the internet

Options
2»

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i been goin to this site since a kid it was the only place a little black kid from florida could to talk to white pride folks an learn their point of view an be safe.. Freedom of speech died.....

this shouldn't be funny...

I already dubbed him king COONta lord of the minstrels. He serves the throne well i must say.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We could do without the half nekkid pic b

You right just had to validate my race to show im dead serious...we all like to laugh but that site was up since 95 before google....let me make this issue clear google is a search engine they can decide what you see an know...a quasi monopoly if freedom of speech is taken away we have nothing ...we are starting to have a thought police

It will be right up in no time. Same as piratebay. Some websites will never be able to shut down. Just change the proxy.

Fun fact I was going to troll them last year and bring screenshots to the IC. Would of been a classic thread.

Yea you maybe right hill's an valleys in justice speak in of trolling www.natvan.com go there an this point they own the new title of hate speech... @obnoxiouslyfresh. You openly sleep with a law enforcement officer who sole purpose is to enforce laws made by europeans lets talk about that how bout dat im just a internet star provocateur on the rise of stardom you my friend are a agent..

In future times when some internet archeologist discovers the IC like it was the ruins of Troy, this post alone will let them know that @blackgod813 was one of the GOATs
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 things.

1. Stop taking this dude seriously. Its obvious hes trolling.

2. Stormfront had all its members email. They will open back up under a new name and domain. They aint going nowhere.
  • AZTG
    Options
    How trippy would it be if it turns out a black person or a jew owns stormfront and keeps making money off these racist lowlives? Would be hilarious.

Sadly reality is almost never that funny.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    How trippy would it be if it turns out a black person or a jew owns stormfront and keeps making money off these racist lowlives? Would be hilarious.

Sadly reality is almost never that funny.

Don black owns storm front are u serious everyone knows that..as for the troll first black now im a troll people who kno i live this..? im florida..FLORIDA..
  • blackgod813
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    2 things.

1. Stop taking this dude seriously. Its obvious hes trolling.

2. Stormfront had all its members email. They will open back up under a new name and domain. They aint going nowhere.

We dont have access to the information anymore thats why this a big deal we have been order not to touch content we locked out..
  • blackgod813
    Options
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    0i5czdudmvqq.jpg

? did you write that ? with a piece of charcoal on your welfare recertification form?
  • blackgod813
    Options
    0i5czdudmvqq.jpg

? did you write that ? with a piece of charcoal on your welfare recertification form?

I swear im look in for food stamp card right now :#
  • AZTG
    Options
    Bruh, ignore my ignorance of not knowing who the owner of Storm Front is/was. How stupid of me. Thanks for teaching me something today
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They'll take refuge here and disguise themselves as hip hop fans.

Ain't that right @Preach2Teach and @Max.

So you're saying I am a kkk member? how low are you willing to stoop?

Lmao not necessarily KKK or a supremacist. But you definitely have very very ignorant views on race in general.

If a person is good I have love for them no matter what race they are, I do have a weird way of viewing racism which is difficult for me to explain I have tried to explain it on here before and it rubs people the wrong way so ? it.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    They'll take refuge here and disguise themselves as hip hop fans.

Ain't that right @Preach2Teach and @Max.

So you're saying I am a kkk member? how low are you willing to stoop?

Lmao not necessarily KKK or a supremacist. But you definitely have very very ignorant views on race in general.

If a person is good I have love for them no matter what race they are, I do have a weird way of viewing racism which is difficult for me to explain I have tried to explain it on here before and it rubs people the wrong way so ? it.

Explain brother lets put it to bed today tell us how u view it...let it out your heart
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You right just had to validate my race to show im dead serious...we all like to laugh but that site was up since 95 before google....let me make this issue clear google is a search engine they can decide what you see an know...a quasi monopoly if freedom of speech is taken away we have nothing ...we are starting to have a thought police

It will be right up in no time. Same as piratebay. Some websites will never be able to shut down. Just change the proxy.

Fun fact I was going to troll them last year and bring screenshots to the IC. Would of been a classic thread.

Yea you maybe right hill's an valleys in justice speak in of trolling www.natvan.com go there an this point they own the new title of hate speech... @obnoxiouslyfresh. You openly sleep with a law enforcement officer who sole purpose is to enforce laws made by europeans lets talk about that how bout dat im just a internet star provocateur on the rise of stardom you my friend are a agent..

We can have a conversation about whether or not black people are useful on the police force. That's a fair point that, philosophically, I can align with. In realist terms, it's dumb, but whatever.

All that yapping and my man is not a beat cop. He does not patrol the streets at night acting as a fascist predator, although I am of the belief that you can have that job without performing it that way. He's an investigator of a specialized unit. And whatever demons he may contend with because of his job are his own crosses to bear and if I chose to lay down with him knowing he did anything that conflicts with my loyalties, then those would be mine.

Meanwhile, you have to make a leap to calling me an agent based on who I sleep with, when you yourself have openly stated that you wanna join the military. So again, tell us more about how you want to operate as a mercenary for the US government and why your heart is in shambles for no longer being able to fellowship with your stromfront friends?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? speaking english again??
  • blackgod813
    Options

We can have a conversation about whether or not black people are useful on the police force. That's a fair point that, philosophically, I can align with. In realist terms, it's dumb, but whatever.

All that yapping and my man is not a beat cop. He does not patrol the streets at night acting as a fascist predator, although I am of the belief that you can have that job without performing it that way. He's an investigator of a specialized unit. And whatever demons he may contend with because of his job are his own crosses to bear and if I chose to lay down with him knowing he did anything that conflicts with my loyalties, then those would be mine.

Meanwhile, you have to make a leap to calling me an agent based on who I sleep with, when you yourself have openly stated that you wanna join the military. So again, tell us more about how you want to operate as a mercenary for the US government and why your heart is in shambles for no longer being able to fellowship with your stromfront friends?

Miltary i was high..i would have joined the french foreign legion tho.u cant be pro black but sleep white my basic point who u ? has to do about who you are i believe in soul ties more than ever...as for my fellow ship you come to this site an its a echo chamber of ? trump racist cops evil america...its nice to hear different ideas an thoughts...on this site people say Hannibal was black i learned from storm front thats not true ...i learned the sub Sahara africans have the lowest iqs i dont like them facts but they facts...i learned the biggest ? world belonged to a white man look it up..
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    0i5czdudmvqq.jpg

The lighting in that room and the dark edits of that photo make you look hispanic or black.

Still kinda think you're a fraud.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont agree with this ? let them have their site some of us needed to know how stupid these people are
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even the pieces of paper this ? wrote on look ? af...

How ? your house gotta be for even the writing paper is filthy?
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a good idea honestly. I subscribe to the theory: "The Devil u know is better than the one u don't". Older OG Supv.when I was young told me "Let the ? talk! I'm a be right there listening across the street. I wanna know how they think, what their fears are, what's their plan. Let em expose it". Looked at freedom of expression different from that day in early 2000. These folks ain't getting charged from that tripe that's written there. They " Already" got that bug in em. Know ya enemy know yaself! Give them a forum.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    So this dude really in here crying bout stormfront bein taken down??? Really??Man ? you and that website, always thought you was an undercover whiteboy and i know ive called you out before you got ppl fooled on this site cause you got some random ass black dude as an avi but the ? you post 90% of the time is some ignorant cac ? , you the same dude that used to throw out the word "? " and other racist ? literally every other post, ? you ?

word.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not gon she'd nan tears for their ? gettin clapped,but...
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Not a good idea honestly. I subscribe to the theory: "The Devil u know is better than the one u don't". Older OG Supv.when I was young told me "Let the ? talk! I'm a be right there listening across the street. I wanna know how they think, what their fears are, what's their plan. Let em expose it". Looked at freedom of expression different from that day in early 2000. These folks ain't getting charged from that tripe that's written there. They " Already" got that bug in em. Know ya enemy know yaself! Give them a forum.

This.