What $840,000 buys you in Inglewood, CA

Options
124»

Comments

• AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm trying to get down to Peachtree city myself. Be one of them cardigan wearing, golf cart riding to the Target mafuckas. I'd be there now, but my fiancé one of those "grew up on the south side, wanna stay on the south side" chicks. It'll happen in due time, though. In due time
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    I'm trying to get down to Peachtree city myself. Be one of them cardigan wearing, golf cart riding to the Target mafuckas. I'd be there now, but my fiancé one of those "grew up on the south side, wanna stay on the south side" chicks. It'll happen in due time, though. In due time

Man my wife is the same. Her job is in Gwinnett but she dont want to leave the Southeast side. Hell I didnt want to leave Marietta. But here we are stuck in Henry County.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    I see why I don't live in Cali.

You not built for this city though, so that's a smart choice.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    CapitalB wrote: »
    shtoopid wrote: »
    Homeowners are winning though, at any time they can sell their house for 3x what they got it for and go live like a king in the souf.

yeh but unless u 50+ u missed that boat playa..

The beauty about real estate is no matter the market, there is always someone willing to buy that dream. I used to be in the construction/rehab game. If you dress it up and sell a mf that fantasy you will always prosper. On the high end of the game, yeah you late to invest. Solely because it's an established property. But at the bottom, you can take a condemned structure, put 20 k into it and pocket almost 3x profit. Land will never depreciate. It's about what goes on the lot. That's all that matters.

? they buildin a stadium in Inglewood..
    everything in a 20 mile radius if u aint already have that house some 10/20 yrs u not seein them kind of profits..

all of what u talkin about is already bought up or bought out..

that ship has sailed.. this aint 1997zz this aint 2007 its 2017..

You're talking about one section of a neighborhood. So there's a stadium being built in every hood now huh?

I stand by what I said simply because I've been seeing it firsthand for the past twelve years.

I bought my house for 30k. Did some rehab myself and contracted the rest. Had it appraised and if I sell I make 40k profit. As I said it's about land. You trick out hoes. That's your thing and you've probably profited off it something major but I been doing this property ? since 2008. The come up is about the work put it for profit. As I said before ppl will always need a place to live and money will be spent. As long as there is a "hood" there will always be property ripe for harvesting sans gentrification. Three blocks over from me is two of my former properties sold to hispanics in the middle of chicagos Inglewood.

Post whatever retort you have. Idc and won't respond.
  • Nechesh358
    Nechesh358 Members Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Options
    Socal is more expensive for more than one good reason