What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

DJ Premier & The Badder Band: Tiny Desk Concert

mosincrediblemosincredible Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yea...It happened...

"This for my niggas that log on to AllHipHop / And listen to niggas they never heard cause they love hip hop" - Ab-Soul, "Passion", from Longterm Mentality 2

YouTube | SoundCloud

A beat I made in the spoiler if you happen to give a damn
HerbalVaporCaperswater ur seedsa.mannLou_Cyphersilverfoxx

Replies

• 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats cool but Premiere needs to call up Nas and AZ and make an album.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

a.mann
  • Kwan DaiKwan Dai Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is creative, and what Hip Hop is about. Not dressing up in weirdo gear, with body tats, rhyming in stupid voices, over trap\emo beats. talking about I'm different.
    a.mann
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nigga is a genius
    Kwan Dai
  • mosincrediblemosincredible Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all better show Premo more respect than this...
    "This for my niggas that log on to AllHipHop / And listen to niggas they never heard cause they love hip hop" - Ab-Soul, "Passion", from Longterm Mentality 2

YouTube | SoundCloud

silverfoxx
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love watching these tiny desk concerts. The ones with Anderson .Paak and the Free Nationals was dope.

Surprisingly, the one with T Pain was dope as well.
    silverfoxx
  • mosincrediblemosincredible Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumping for Hip-Hop

YouTube | SoundCloud