What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

TY DOLLA SIGN ANNOUNCES ‘CAMPAIGN’ PROJECT

DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator

MALBIN NEWS NO RESPONSES JUNE 29, 2016

Ty Dolla Sign recently revealed he was working on his Beach House 3 project but things have shifted and he is now working on a project titled Campaign.
He has been pushing the project’s title heavily on social media and even spoke on it in an interview with Hot 97. He says that Campaign is not a mixtape and will be the soundtrack to the summer of 2016 with 14 straight hits. I can’t say I would expect anything less from Ty.

Watch the interview below, where he also talks about his new girlfriend, bedroom anthems, working with Lil Wayne, and more.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
Karma es verdad.
DarthRozayStillFaggyAFdouble0sugebkzlostchildMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14sapp08_2001Trill Gate$JonnyRoccITTsotsi Cape Town

Replies

• The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Looks like Ty gone end up having a career similar to Dreams. Free TC was very underwhelming IMO though. Ill check for this, all of his mixtapes where very good.
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He cant sing sooo
    The RecipeilledoutAngeles1son85
  • bkzlostchildbkzlostchild Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Free TC was dope, gonna be checking this one out when it drops
    PANTHERS_CARDINALS_168
    Tsotsi Cape Town
  • Thereal_baThereal_ba Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Looks like Ty gone end up having a career similar to Dreams. Free TC was very underwhelming IMO though. Ill check for this, all of his mixtapes where very good.
    Dream still cashing checks though
    jazzybellaTsotsi Cape Town
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ty dolla sign is on pop hits too

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

The Recipe
    edited June 2016
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    Dream still cashing checks though

Nothing wrong with that kind of career, he is just going be more behind the scenes and probably make more money. Ty is working with some hoes named 5th Harmony and they just sold beacoup records so he good and his pen is fire, Fumble, Loyal etc....
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    This will be classic

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    Tsotsi Cape Town
    This shit got 700 million views, that nigga flipped Saved, sounds like the same beat also.

• P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ty$ don't drop weak projects by the way
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    double0sugeTsotsi Cape Town
    P. Town wrote: »
    This shit got 700 million views, that nigga flipped Saved, sounds like the same beat also.

What the fuck is this? Is this one of them P. Diddy Making the Band groups?

Its a group Ty working with, he wrote that song, PG 13 version of this

Ft Future

Free TC was a great album

You know what it wasnt bad, I just had high expectations. Idk why cuz niggas damn near never drop an album better than they tapes.

• Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭

Free TC was a great album

You know what it wasnt bad, I just had high expectations. Idk why cuz niggas damn near never drop an album better than they tapes.

Shoutout to Wiz and Wale
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
    Tsotsi Cape Town
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised none of yall are talkin bout this. I'm listening to it now and when to the iTunes site and ran across this

fwz7m5pb7avr.png

Lmfao :joy:
    genocidecutterMrCrookedLetterilledout
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a fan of dude at all but this shit pretty decent
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of what i heard was str8. That Future track was trash though
    double0suge
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,542 Regulator
    Dope so far
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • thuggathuggathuggathugga Posts: 125 ✭✭
    his singles have been hit & miss so far.
    Ima keep it 1000 Im super late on this album. It was way ahead of me with the Travis Scott's, Migos and Futures I just started liking these niggas sound and music cuz of my kids. Ima old as nigga lol but this shit is his best project. Better than Beach House 2 IMO and that was my favorite Dolla Sign project. #BeachHouse3
  • rickmogulrickmogul IFNOTYNOT Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TY is dope. I slept for a long time but songs I did like that came on unbeknownst to me were him or produced by him. Talented.