What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Replies

• inoriinori Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    inori wrote: »
    @Sion Need actual categories this year.

Last year I just threw some out there, then @Elzo69Renaissance used em. They were mostly intended to be trash tho.

gotta have
    Best beef/arguments
    Most controversial moment.. either page 127 or the rigged Pancho election
    Wackest theories
    Most level headed but still ride for they set(my vote is for @King of GA or @atribecalledgabi )
    etc. etc.

Rigged Pancho election?

What did I miss?

They needed to get 10 votes to Free him but what Team Targaryen did was they "wacked" all my posts so after 10 wacks the post gets buried. As a result, the other Starks couldn't vote and Pancho didn't get the 10 needed to free him from being banned. He was 4 votes shy of freedom.

lololololololololololololol

That's hilarious!

lmao Sion forgot to mention he also wacked his own post and all our(the NAWfs) votes were mysteriously disappearing as well... lol hence the rigged election
    Chi Snow
    CapitalB wrote: »

And @Team Targ remember when we buried all those posts?

joyoyrkkthja.jpg

thats cool..

32d10aiol0l1.jpg

Keeping it 1000. You were unstoppable this season my guy. We had to use our depth, but nobody was fucking with those gifs.

I thought you'd show out for a bit, then it would cool off. Nope!

Even tried the Pimp Mind-Meld when we unionized to protest our deplorable working conditions. Started with all that "I told you Larks and Nerfs, you wasn't ever gonna' be shit." Lolololololololololololol

Any other season, Gabi gets the Targ MVP for being Gabi. She's like Lebron and that award is only given to other people by default.

But you broke gif records this year. You were shooting gifs from behind the 3 pt. line and getting your own rebound if they didn't fall right.

I'll admit I tried to keep up with Cap at the beginning to represent for the NAWF and we had some good back and forth exchanges but this nigga was cranking them shits out way to damn quick
    atribecalledgabiCapitalBInglewood_B
    edited September 2017

joyoyrkkthja.jpg

thats cool..

32d10aiol0l1.jpg

Keeping it 1000. You were unstoppable this season my guy. We had to use our depth, but nobody was fucking with those gifs.

I thought you'd show out for a bit, then it would cool off. Nope!

Even tried the Pimp Mind-Meld when we unionized to protest our deplorable working conditions. Started with all that "I told you Larks and Nerfs, you wasn't ever gonna' be shit." Lolololololololololololol

Any other season, Gabi gets the Targ MVP for being Gabi. She's like Lebron and that award is only given to other people by default.

But you broke gif records this year. You were shooting gifs from behind the 3 pt. line and getting your own rebound if they didn't fall right.

I'll admit I tried to keep up with Cap at the beginning to represent for the NAWF and we had some good back and forth exchanges but this nigga was cranking them shits out way to damn quick

The Starks started that arms-race. But he had PEDs and shocked everybody on the Tour De Westeros.

@CapitalB need to run that muhfuckin program.. NAWF and Targs are no longer beefing fam... let's have it lol
    CapitalBatribecalledgabi(Nope)
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,664 Regulator
    I'm out for dinner I will post the categories when I get home
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A poster still needs to die this year. That should be a category and off the top of the head my vote is @Amann.

He never claimed a set, probably doesn't have a family, and noone will miss him.

My second vote would be @Will Munny .

Will is clearly dissatisfied with life, we shouldn't keep him here.

*wife*
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • (Nope)(Nope) NawfNawfPosts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    A poster still needs to die this year. That should be a category and off the top of the head my vote is @Amann.

He never claimed a set, probably doesn't have a family, and noone will miss him.

*wife*

Why, what's up with your dog B?
    King of GA
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranxx wrote: »
    Yeah og @CapitalB was dropping wmds in this bitch all season

When this nigga start putting his own face in dem gifs I knew it was over

Im team targ and even I was hating a lil bit I cant imagine how you other niggas felt lmao

That shit was next level.

Regular gifs had to be exceptional to even matter.

Dead-ass considered finding a place for myself at the wall or sacrificing someone to the Weirwoods.

I don't know if Cap put money on a program just to shit on people in this thread, but I suspect he did. And, I respect it.

The whole gif making portion of our set (blessed be) was stumped. Started throwing up some bricks or turned into 2stepz and was all "wait until next week, next week I'm a have my daughter's i-pad and it's gonna' be crazy."

smart man! hahahaha
    thats how real i am about this shit!! hahahaha

but hah..

i couldnt find a free one..
    so yeh. got some highpowered shit! lmmfao
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    inoriatribecalledgabi(Nope)Ranxx
    edited September 2017
    lol my best gifs were aimed at team trigga since I hate that char so much.. My heart wasn't all the way into dissing Targs... I was tryna unite the NAWF and Targs all season....but with the constant disrespect..I couldn't let that shit slide haha. Definitely had to step my game up on the gif shit.

Im team targ and even I was hating a lil bit I cant imagine how you other niggas felt lmao

Dead-ass considered finding a place for myself at the wall or sacrificing someone to the Weirwoods.

I don't know if Cap put money on a program just to shit on people in this thread, but I suspect he did. And, I respect it.

The whole gif making portion of our set (blessed be) was stumped. Started throwing up some bricks or turned into 2stepz and was all "wait until next week, next week I'm a have my daughter's i-pad and it's gonna' be crazy."

smart man! hahahaha

but hah..

bahahaha! you muthafucka!!!

Aside from the program name.. now we just know who the northern traitor mod was(if that shit is true lmfao). Respect tho.. I seen a couple programs that cost and was like... nah.. FUCK THAT SHIT!

Thats some dedication right there @CapitalB
    CapitalB(Nope)
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »

*wife*

Why, what's up with your dog B?

My dog ain't a bitch
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    (Nope)

smart man! hahahaha

but hah..

Nigga was out here with the cheat code

52rcgzy6zdnv.png

lol im about to start podcastin and doin a youtube channel so the program was more like a 2 for 1. lmmfao

i was eventually have to get it regardless. lmao
    yall crew killin us wit the gifs was jus more incentive for me to get it. lmmfao
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    (Nope)inoriatribecalledgabi
    and aint no "cheatcodes" nigga..
    this Gang of Thrones!! lol
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    (Nope)inoriRanxxChi Snow

joyoyrkkthja.jpg

thats cool..

32d10aiol0l1.jpg

I'd believe it

gif-chairshot.0.gif

Ima need someone to name and shame whoever it was! Hope y'all ain't forget but we @ niggas round these parts!
    PanchoYoSanchoCapitalBChi Snow

joyoyrkkthja.jpg

thats cool..

32d10aiol0l1.jpg

I'd believe it

gif-chairshot.0.gif

Ima need someone to name and shame whoever it was! Hope y'all ain't forget but we @ niggas round these parts!

@CapitalB be like "This is the dagger that was used for the attempt on Pancho's life. It belonged to Chi Snow."

Lmao oh shit ahaha! Chi aint a mod tho right? Cap said there is a mod traitor amongst the NAWF. He is a master troll so ima take that shit with a whole lotta grains of salt but these accusations are not to be taken lightly regardless..

Lmfao @Chi Snow you have been accused of murder and treason fam!
    CapitalBRanxxChi SnowCain
    Damn the gang wars still ain't over yet

@HBO throw some pocket sand and release a new episode so we can get a ceasefire

Lol Naw it's over....we just sifting thru the rubble and ash at this point. Lannister and team WW ain't deep enough in the IC for this to be even close to fair
    CapitalB(Nope)Chi Snow
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 14,063 Regulator

joyoyrkkthja.jpg

thats cool..

32d10aiol0l1.jpg

I'd believe it

gif-chairshot.0.gif

@CapitalB be like "This is the dagger that was used for the attempt on Pancho's life. It belonged to Chi Snow."

Lmao oh shit ahaha! Chi aint a mod tho right? Cap said there is a mod traitor amongst the NAWF. He is a master troll so ima take that shit with a whole lotta grains of salt but these accusations are not to be taken lightly regardless..

Nah cap was right...lol
    CapitalB
    edited September 2017

joyoyrkkthja.jpg

thats cool..

32d10aiol0l1.jpg

I'd believe it

gif-chairshot.0.gif

Nah cap was right...lol

nobody wanna name names or @ nobody tho? what has become of us.... lol. you muthafuckas lmao
    CapitalB