What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Replies

• atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 14,063 Regulator
    inori wrote: »
    CapitalB wrote: »
    (Nope) wrote: »

And @Team Targ remember when we buried all those posts?

joyoyrkkthja.jpg

thats cool..

32d10aiol0l1.jpg

I'd believe it

gif-chairshot.0.gif

Ima need someone to name and shame whoever it was! Hope y'all ain't forget but we @ niggas round these parts!

@CapitalB be like "This is the dagger that was used for the attempt on Pancho's life. It belonged to Chi Snow."

Lmao oh shit ahaha! Chi aint a mod tho right? Cap said there is a mod traitor amongst the NAWF. He is a master troll so ima take that shit with a whole lotta grains of salt but these accusations are not to be taken lightly regardless..

Lmfao @Chi Snow you have been accused of murder and treason fam!

Nah cap was right...lol

nobody wanna name names or @ nobody tho? what has become of us.... lol. you muthafuckas lmao

tenor.gif

For the realm....
    inoriCapitalBRanxx(Nope)
  • inoriinori Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭

joyoyrkkthja.jpg

thats cool..

32d10aiol0l1.jpg

I'd believe it

gif-chairshot.0.gif

Ima need someone to name and shame whoever it was! Hope y'all ain't forget but we @ niggas round these parts!

@CapitalB be like "This is the dagger that was used for the attempt on Pancho's life. It belonged to Chi Snow."

Lmao oh shit ahaha! Chi aint a mod tho right? Cap said there is a mod traitor amongst the NAWF. He is a master troll so ima take that shit with a whole lotta grains of salt but these accusations are not to be taken lightly regardless..

Nah cap was right...lol

nobody wanna name names or @ nobody tho? what has become of us.... lol. you muthafuckas lmao

tenor.gif

For the realm....

lmfao damnit!!! The realm needs answers!!! @Cain @Stew @atribecalledgabi @CapitalB
    2ihc54k29aoc.gif
    x0t1c86c8nsa.gif

lmao aite I'm done for the night lol. Holla at y'all when @Sion finally figures out the award categories haha
    atribecalledgabiCapitalBChi Snow
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017

joyoyrkkthja.jpg

thats cool..

32d10aiol0l1.jpg

I'd believe it

gif-chairshot.0.gif

joyoyrkkthja.jpg

thats cool..

32d10aiol0l1.jpg

I'd believe it

gif-chairshot.0.gif

Like the OG Tyrion once said twice......

I demand a trial by combat!
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    inoriCapitalBPanchoYoSancho(Nope)
  • MasteryMastery Sion Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of you niggas know what you think you know, trust me on that haha

2q2b2sza1y17.gif

ptwuyggytbdn.gif
    nlelbo.jpg
    atribecalledgabiinoriCapitalBChi Snow

joyoyrkkthja.jpg

thats cool..

32d10aiol0l1.jpg

I'd believe it

gif-chairshot.0.gif

Nah cap was right...lol

tenor.gif

For the realm....

lmfao damnit!!! The realm needs answers!!! @Cain @Stew @atribecalledgabi @CapitalB
    2ihc54k29aoc.gif
    x0t1c86c8nsa.gif

lmao aite I'm done for the night lol. Holla at y'all when @Sion finally figures out the award categories haha
    @inori

Lol @ you @'ing mods that had nothing to do with that

y7lckudrpyt7.gif
    nlelbo.jpg
    inori
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @D. Morgan for most improved memes... lmao
    @Mastery and @Capital B for biggest trolls.. I mean that as a compliment

lol aye @Sion what are the official categories? haha

I proudly accept. I'm still not telling who it was from another set that put me up on game with the programs though!!
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

inoriCapitalBatribecalledgabiPanchoYoSancho
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,664 Regulator
    And the categories are.....

Best BEEF

Best Squad MVP

Best Gifs

Best Comebacks (The Jon Snow Beric Dondarrion Award)

Most Shocking Moment of the thread

Most Loyal Team

Most Underrated Squad
    - (For me I gotta vote early and give this to Team WW)

Protector of the Realm Award
    - Mastery

Most Shocking Moment in the Show

Rookie of the Year

Funniest Poster Award
    - For me it's a tie between Elzo and Capital B

All Time Thread MVP/The Best Poster

Three Eyed Raven Award

Most Disreespeckful Neegha Award

Lone Wolf Award (Most Independent Poster)

Most Treacherous Poster

IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,664 Regulator
    I'll post my official votes later. The official winners will be decided after all the votes are tallied and averaged.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    @D. Morgan for most improved memes... lmao
    @Mastery and @Capital B for biggest trolls.. I mean that as a compliment

lol aye @Sion what are the official categories? haha

I proudly accept. I'm still not telling who it was from another set that put me up on game with the programs though!!
    k96o2ix0cvod.gif

Nigga you ain't won the award yet.... sit your black ass down somewhere.

Nigga you know I got that award sowed up!!!!

Funny thing is though accepting the award wasn't what I meant when I said I proudly accept.

Stay the fuck outta Stark business and you wouldn't be jumping to the wrong conclusions
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

THIRDSUPREMEatribecalledgabiMaywoodinori
    loch121 wrote: »
    I will only vote if if they make their secret emails public.

bhtbos36hm6o.gif
    nlelbo.jpg
    inoriTonyDubbzCapitalBloch121
  • King of GAKing of GA Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Best BEEF

Cap and Elzo

Best Squad MVP

Nawf - Chi City or Inori
    Targ - Cap
    WW - I can't even remember who on that team. Niggas barely showed up.

No other team matters....

Best Gifs
    Cap

can't call it

when Cap spilled the tea (i.e. snitched) on Sion)...

Most Loyal Team
    The Nawf..we took our Ls and had our share of haters but we still stayed down...

I have to give Team LF some respect too...all three of them were in the spoiler PM and knew what would happen and they, I mean, one of them rode hard to the end...

Most Underrated Squad
    - (For me I gotta vote early and give this to Team WW)
    Concur with Team WW...

- Mastery
    Concur

the unsullied being at KL in the last episode looking like they never even went to Casterly Rock!

Rookie of the Year
    Inori

Funniest Poster Award
    - For me it's a tie between Elzo and Capital B
    Cap

Gabi...she gets hers in, but still is levelheaded with it. It's not just about talking shit with her

Three Eyed Raven Award
    ME

Hundredeyes

Most Treacherous Poster

Most delusional poster
    Cap
    Sion
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Stew wrote: »

joyoyrkkthja.jpg

thats cool..

32d10aiol0l1.jpg

I'd believe it

gif-chairshot.0.gif

Nah cap was right...lol

tenor.gif

For the realm....

2ihc54k29aoc.gif
    x0t1c86c8nsa.gif

755dzbqkabxu.gif
    tumblr_lwmp2jstgS1r3d9fdo1_500.gif

Y'all ReTargs really tryna pull that "When I try to understand a person's motives, I play a little game." shit on the Nawf. I think not.

Zip it, Chatty Gabi
    atribecalledgabiinoriChi Snow
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best BEEF
    @CapitalB and @Elzo69Renaissance got it...
    @PanchoYoSancho and @THIRDSUPREME too...
    me and Cap had some good gif exchanges but I wouldn't say that shit was real beef lmao

Best Squad MVP
    Targs - Cap got it
    Team Trigga - @HundredEyes . He the only one that aint jump ship to Volantis when shit got hot for his squad
    WW - @C da Night King
    NAWF - this is tough....I was gonna go with @Chi Snow but I gotta give it to @(Nope) cuz he helped organize the Northern forces and didn't waver when we found out who Jons real father was.. Chi took the black for a hot second before he came to terms with it and @Inglewood_B layed his sword down mid battle and went to volantis lmfao

Best Gifs - @CapitalB (still waiting on a link to that program bruh lmao)

Not sure about this one

@Sion randomly banning niggas that wasn't spoiling.. Cap.. Pancho.. hell even me for a hot second
    Honorable mention was the unsolved mystery of the fucked up and rigged Pancho election. @Mastery I gotta know what went down fam!!

Most Loyal Team
    Team Targ got it. There was way too much infighting in the NAWF lol
    The NAWF deserves mention for putting up with so many L's throughout the seasons and MOST of us remained true throughout it all..

Most Underrated Squad
    Team WW. We all had jokes about them being slow as fuck… but them niggas finally made it to the wall and acted right the fuck up with their collective half hour of screen time through 6 seasons.

@Mastery got this one. I know Sion and @atribecalledgabi was banning folks for spoiling but Mastery was in here on some.. "Security!!! Come get these niggas!"

Ima say when Dany rode on them Lannister forces with the Dothraki.. I was on the edge of my seat even more than the scuffle with the WW...that shit was epic as fuck

Rookie of the Year - fuck it I'm voting for myself on this one lmao

Funniest Poster Award - @CapitalB with all them fuckin gifs man.. lol

All Time Thread MVP/The Best Poster – Goin with @atribecalledgabi on this one

Three Eyed Raven Award - @King of GA... that man knows his GOT lore

Most Disreespeckful Neegha Award@THIRDSUPREME lmao that nigga is just ANGRY and lashes out and whoever aint a targ... see a few posts above ^^^

Lone Wolf Award (Most Independent Poster) – Im going with @King of GA. Yeah he reps for the NAWF but you can tell he just enjoys the show and the lore overall. Most level headed northern lord lol

Most Treacherous Poster@Sion got this one.. fuckin traitor

aonojkqgobfe.gif
    Best BEEF
    @CapitalB vs @Elzo69Renaissance is obvious...the things that went on behind the scenes yall didn't see...lmao.
    But ima also say everybody vs "team" LF...we could all be fighting then one of them niggas say something slick then out come the Sansa gifs lol

Best Squad MVP
    Targ - @CapitalB
    WW - @c da night king
    Stark - @inori
    LF - @HundredEyes...the only member of house LF far as I'm concerned

Best Gifs
    Cap

I'll come back to this

Pg 127 on yall ho ass niggas

Most Loyal Team
    Targaryen. At any given moment 1 of us was holding down the set. Sub any of us in and we held it down. The same 5 or 6 posters regularly.
    I would say stark but not all of yall took it as seriously as required lmao

Most Underrated Squad
    I will also give this to WW

My hand, @Mastery

Drogon Pompeii. That shit united everybody in the thread. the best episode of the season and what we all been waiting for with the dragons

Rookie of the Year
    Ima have to come back to this...

Funniest Poster Award
    Not gonna lie @Chi Snow been having me rollin

Either Cap or @Sion...Sion brought us the threads and modded solo before I came through. But cap started the gang wars and that's why we're all here lol

Three Eyed Raven Award
    @King of GA

@THIRDSUPREME

@Will Munny lmaooo bruh hated the show but was here every week with the bullshit

Most Treacherous Poster
    Me :sunglasses:

inoriTHIRDSUPREME(Nope)Ranxx
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    @Sion ima need you to give me my own category for this shit fam. You can go on and give me the award for it too if you want.

Holy shit i never watched this all the way to the end. Seeing my man's baby picture made me sad af...he was lowkey the cutest baby dragon :'(
    inoriTonyDubbz(Nope)
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best BEEF
    @CapitalB vs @Elzo69Renaissance is obvious...the things that went on behind the scenes yall didn't see...lmao.
    But ima also say everybody vs "team" LF...we could all be fighting then one of them niggas say something slick then out come the Sansa gifs lol

Best Squad MVP
    Targ - @CapitalB
    WW - @c da night king
    Stark - @inori
    LF - @HundredEyes...the only member of house LF far as I'm concerned

Best Gifs
    Cap

I'll come back to this

Pg 127 on yall ho ass niggas

Most Loyal Team
    Targaryen. At any given moment 1 of us was holding down the set. Sub any of us in and we held it down. The same 5 or 6 posters regularly.
    I would say stark but not all of yall took it as seriously as required lmao

Most Underrated Squad
    I will also give this to WW

My hand, @Mastery

Drogon Pompeii. That shit united everybody in the thread. the best episode of the season and what we all been waiting for with the dragons

Rookie of the Year
    Ima have to come back to this...

Funniest Poster Award
    Not gonna lie @Chi Snow been having me rollin

Either Cap or @Sion...Sion brought us the threads and modded solo before I came through. But cap started the gang wars and that's why we're all here lol

Three Eyed Raven Award
    @King of GA

@THIRDSUPREME

@Will Munny lmaooo bruh hated the show but was here every week with the bullshit

Most Treacherous Poster
    Me :sunglasses:

I only hated th last 4 episodess to be fair. I loved the first 4.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    inori