Sept 4th on A&E...
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Sept 4th on A&E...
    Ripping that joint and will post it in here
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    So...pretty much the same as his behind the music or nah?
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭

Idk. Going to have to watch to find out...
  • Siqnih Da Trapper
    Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

Might not be same as it but it's gon be same result every time

BIGGIE DIES AT THE END B4 THE CREDITS ROLL
  • achewon87

Might not be same as it but it's gon be same result every time

BIGGIE DIES AT THE END B4 THE CREDITS ROLL

True. Everyone's life story ends that way tho, just some are longer than others...
  • achewon87
    Bump...

On tonight...
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they dont interview his boy Gutta
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    I seen the promo for this then after that I seen a commercial for a faith & biggie album called the king & I wit snoop on the single... wtf when did all this happen???
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »
    I seen the promo for this then after that I seen a commercial for a faith & biggie album called the king & I wit snoop on the single... wtf when did all this happen???

That King & I album was a dud. It came out a couple of months ago and didn't make any noise.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's in my avi, of course I'll watch

Oh and that king and I album was trash, faith should be ashamed
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Rickyrich, you still a ? ass ? Bruh
  • Built 4 cuban linx
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is dope so far
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man its like the whole biggie/pac story is one you've heard but every time its still intriguing
  • SELASI_i
    Its so crazy how these type of docs are never impartial. This one is bad boy records approved. None of the nitty gritty only how pac and the row was wreckles. Where big Gene Deal at
  • All_In_The_Game
    All_In_The_Game Members Posts: 50 ✭✭
    If it's an accurate portrayal of Biggie's life it would be the 1st ? hip hop documentary. From eating chicken bucket naked in a room filled with men, to having a ? bestie named Mann, to having Lil Cease strip naked in front of him, to having his man Gutter ? kids in the ? , to being put on by that ? -? Mr. Cee....and these are just the confirmed documented homosexual instances, just imagine the closeted ? that didn't come out because there weren't camera phones, twitter, instagram and social media in the 90's like there is today.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saying he did everything to avoid that and glorifying him like he was completely innocent through the whole thing is flat out wrong, Life after death is one big subliminal diss if they didn't think long kiss goodnight would throw fuel on the fire especially after Pacs death then that's on them for being that stupid
  • SELASI_i
    U see the media still on that narrative that bad boy was completely innocent in the nonsense.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't seem like it was any good or any new info dropped.

Glad I didn't watch it.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole time I was thinking about the Gene Deal interview. Good show.l but there was definitely a lot of missing pieces and some ? in there.
  • SELASI_i
    dwade206 wrote: »
    The whole time I was thinking about the Gene Deal interview. Good show.l but there was definitely a lot of missing pieces and some ? in there.

How cease just matter of factly said "puff"s truck caught the light at the intersection and we had to stop at the red light, then I heard shots"

When some have said puff ordered his driver to beat the light at the intersection, or when puff himself said he didn't want to even go to Cali but biggie insisted, when it was vice versa

Got me thinking if everyone believes a lie is it a lie?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited September 2017
    5 Grand wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »

That King & I album was a dud. It came out a couple of months ago and didn't make any noise.

O
    If it's an accurate portrayal of Biggie's life it would be the 1st ? hip hop documentary. From eating chicken bucket naked in a room filled with men, to having a ? bestie named Mann, to having Lil Cease strip naked in front of him, to having his man Gutter ? kids in the ? , to being put on by that ? -? Mr. Cee....and these are just the confirmed documented homosexual instances, just imagine the closeted ? that didn't come out because there weren't camera phones, twitter, instagram and social media in the 90's like there is today.

Nah cease strippin nekkid for the male members of jm happened after biggie died.... French Montana dropped that no mann footage on the ? city DVD & Worldstar had it up but they took that ? ? down...it was cease n a rm wit the male members of jm & 2 white girls & cease busted out his towel no mann! & He started dancing like puffy twisting & twitching nekkid while the male members of jm was n the background screaming 'let the monkey out' & the Becky's had a look on they faces like WTF???!!???
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    U see the media still on that narrative that bad boy was completely innocent in the nonsense.

Yeah...they didnt speak on how puff had a bad boy mixtape intro calling himself getting back @ pac......& Biggie was a angel non sense when he was dissing pac but he was just being kowardly about it not saying names.....this ? reminded me of the vh1 behind the music big episode just stretched out for 3hrs...