• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    qawshun wrote: »
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    J-Z pushed a girl face for everyone to see so we talkn 2 different people here

Chile, I'd cut tides with the culture when I saw that man mush her face like that. :heartbreak: His horrendous behavior was the straw that broke the camel's back for me, honestly. I don't understand how our community allows black men to physically abuse their women without repercussion. :frown: This barbaric aggression must end soon, or we'll all gag! :sweat:

~queenbeePac~ !!!

came from.

“The person in the video is an executive at Roc-A-Fella and a friend of Jay-Z’s. What you see in the video is a scene from ‘Back Stage,’” he said. ‘Back Stage’ is the 2000 movie that chronicled the 1999 Hard Knock Life Tour, the roving show that featured Jay-Z, DMX, Method Man, Redman, The Roc and other popular rappers like Ja Rule. The female employee’s name is being withheld at the request of Roc-A-Fella.

“Specifically, the scene is derived from Chapter 14: ‘Two Months Too Long,’” the Roc-A-Fella rep disclosed. “The context of the play fighting is the tour has gone on too long and she is making fun of Jay-Z and if you listen you hear her teasing [like] “Gimme elbow room, gimme elbow room, I’m the Jigga man.”

Another source further detailed Jay’s relationship with the Roc executive. “She and Jay grew up together and play like that which is why no one of people watching look fazed by it,” the source said. “She still works for and with Jay.”

“Once you know its [the executive] and you know her, it all makes sense, but for the average person, they are going to run with it.” In the scene, Jays-Z’s former mentor Jaz-O can be seen to the right with a semi-smile on his face as Jay-Z supposedly strikes the women. None of the others in the scene express dismay at the display either.

According to the representative, Jay-Z and other sources, the pair is described as “life long friends,” even though the exact length of their relationship was undetermined. The Roc-A-Fella representative stated that the mainstream media has begun to call inquiring about the nature of the “video” hoping for some headlining news.

“If Jay was beating up a female, it certainly wouldn’t appear in a movie put out by Roc-A-Fella,” the rep concluded.

1256735014_jayzsmackslady.gif

lol Come on man. Look at that ? 's face. That wasn't play. Jigga a man and a human. He just got ? about something and acted out.

That's his old friend Chaka wasn't nothing big about that word was they always played like that even when Dame and Jay took recent pic together he got her in a headlock..... It was always a non story ppl tried to turn into a story3ruxhulaxahl.jpg

I ain't saying what happened was the end of the world. He didn't punch her. He just mushed her, but he clearly wasn't being playful in the gif like he is in the pic. They might very well be cool, but people get up set with people they are cool with all the time. It happens.

I highly doubt they gonna promote a clip of their biggest artist assault a woman in a angry manner ain't like this leaked or something they put it out themselves.... Gotta think they're smarter then that especially if they tryna tell you don't trip and she ain't come out and say it happened out of anger

That's probably true.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1256735014_jayzsmackslady.gif

3ruxhulaxahl.jpg

IDGAF HOW COOL THEY ARE...? IS MAD WEIRD...
    IF THAT GIRL WAS A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE I'D CHECK THAT ? ...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    It's amazing y'all take that biggie story of eating chicken naked as gospel
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374

Well for 1 it's dj premier saying it so y would he lie on big especially about something that ? ? & 2 premo named names like jeru was n the room too so I'mma believe that VA big strippin no mann story since a credibility source is telling it...& Don't forget cease got nekkid for the male members of jm so it must be a bad boy thang...no mann!
  • gee757
    Cain wrote: »

Well for 1 it's dj premier saying it so y would he lie on big especially about something that ? ? & 2 premo named names like jeru was n the room too so I'mma believe that VA big strippin no mann story since a credibility source is telling it...& Don't forget cease got nekkid for the male members of jm so it must be a bad boy thang...no mann!

The story goes.........Big was in his room with a broad and ? came in NH room. Really doesn't make Big ? lol the ? who stayed in the room seem suspect if anything but hey this the IC so let's run with it.

Once 1 man walked n the room big should've threw some clothes on there no excuse for that ? ? ....unless u b n ya room chilling wit a female nekkid wit a rm full of men SMH...no mann!!!
  • gee757
    ^ I'm just saying if a ? is nekkid n the room chilling smoking & eating kfc on the bed I'm leaving not staying n there nekkid ? don't do ? for me....no mann!!!
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ I'm just saying if a ? is nekkid n the room chilling smoking & eating kfc on the bed I'm leaving not staying n there nekkid ? don't do ? for me....no mann!!!

What about that sextape pacs mom tried to squash of him getting a ? while his arm was around Money B? Who does that, gets a bj while there arm is around there homeboy?... just saying

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2011/10/04/tupac-sex-tape-shakur-video-clip-photo-pictures-money-b-digital-underground-1991-screen-grabs/
  • gee757
    lethal5 wrote: »

What about that sextape pacs mom tried to squash of him getting a ? while his arm was around Money B? Who does that, gets a bj while there arm is around there homeboy?... just saying

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2011/10/04/tupac-sex-tape-shakur-video-clip-photo-pictures-money-b-digital-underground-1991-screen-grabs/

Now im not wit that ? ? unless it's just gurls involved if I'm getting top I don't want no ? around......they is obviously shooting a movie/flic or something with groupies so u really can't tell wat is going on n the video wit that pic....that's not Mann imo if they is shooting a flic wit groupies Big was not shooting a movie getting head he was just n the bed nekkid wit chicken n 1 hand & a J n the other n a room full of men...
  • gee757
    Lol@ clowns n here tryna defend big man ? making up lies ha
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    If Pac woulda lived, the most realistic outcome woulda been he woulda reconnected with his feminine side, stop rapping around 1998 and went back to ballet.

Pac was putting smily faces in his letter before it was even a thing.

Jay Z would have ethered 2Pac on that Summer Jam screen

Jay was scared as hell of dude. I don't believe that one bit.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    If Pac woulda lived, the most realistic outcome woulda been he woulda reconnected with his feminine side, stop rapping around 1998 and went back to ballet.

But he dissed him at the Apollo
  • gee757
    edited September 2017
    DR. JEK wrote: »

Pac says ? Jay z @ the end of the og version of hit em up but fatal told pac too take him off.......I guess makaveli didn't care for bk finest so pac started dissing jigga Again on records

https://youtu.be/1ZgLZovA5_o
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator

Lol of you walk in my room while I'm naked with a ? , I'm naked ? . I'm already in my mode. Why you on there while I'm naked?
  • gee757

Lol of you walk in my room while I'm naked with a ? , I'm naked ? . I'm already in my mode. Why you on there while I'm naked?

1st off where are y'all getting this there was a female n the room???? I didnt hear premo say nothing about a chick & they was on tour so I guess they was n big room 2 chill.......but big & everybody n the room is on some Mann ? cuz if there is a nekkid blk Buddha on the bed with kfc in-between his legs wit a L n his hand i'm exiting the room not chilling.......2pac & DU was shooting a flik wit groupies that is not Mann!