Yes dude.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    MAGA2020 wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    LadyZee wrote: »
    How did the IC find out he was an imposter?

Some people had been hinting at it in threads, but no one would speak on it in detail.

I reached out to JG on twitter, and he provided the necessary evidence to confirm that Trillfate had indeed assumed the likeness of The Homie Nolte.
    I had nothing to do with The ? Nolte part.

Six was the one that discovered he was the ? Nolte, and she sent it to Chuck I'm guessing and Chuck made the thread.

acqqrmcws03m.gif

lol

And she was as quiet as a mouse the whole time.

Guess those are the ones you have to watch out for.

I miss her though :'(
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marley if I ever catch yo ass in a fatburger in Vegas...

tumblr_lnkco1SGNS1qafrh6.jpg
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Marley if I ever catch yo ass in a fatburger in Vegas...

tumblr_lnkco1SGNS1qafrh6.jpg

Didnt Ob and Marley had beef ?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sleep gone......for now

OB got some big ass nipples tho, that shirt protruding like a ?

I'm sorry I doubted him when he told me
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just need to know if y'all bullying ob..I'm not reading all this ? .
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

No Katt, only person dissing OB was trillfate, he's mad because she has a boyfriend and was sending him pics, talking on the phone, were friends, then suddenly she tells him to leave her alone. Instead of just giving her the space she requested, he kept contacting her wanting to know what he did wrong and trying to fix things between them. He later gets homotional and starts posting pics of hers and then threatened to post her nudes.

He's a ? for that, as much as I hate what a certain female did to me, I would never think of threatening her because I actually care about the gal.

Sounds like typical IC ? .

Why Trillfate though???
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    18DIAMONDS wrote: »

Not even she's one of the most beautiful chicks to come across here but there is a video of a chick from here on xvideos right now

It's not me is it?

Nope.

i think i kno...but name names
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't.....believe you
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    lol @ the no-signs. Im honestly not the ? to doubt. My last thread broke the internet into about 3-4 different websites and ended with multiple funerals. That thread changed everything.

what thread is that again?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    lol @ the no-signs. Im honestly not the ? to doubt. My last thread broke the internet into about 3-4 different websites and ended with multiple funerals. That thread changed everything.

Last thread i was in of his was the one in the ? where it was Khaleesi getting her nudes dropped.

Did Khaleesi ever come back after that?

That was some of my best behind the scenes work....but naw Khaleesi threatened legal actions...Jay and them caved ....Du got demodded...we aint seen Khaleesi since...she shut down or blocked most of us off of her social media
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    ^^^And who the ? is this^^^

I'll cosign
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Last thread i was in of his was the one in the ? where it was Khaleesi getting her nudes dropped.

That was some of my best behind the scenes work....but naw Khaleesi threatened legal actions...Jay and them caved ....Du got demodded...we aint seen Khaleesi since...she shut down or blocked most of us off of her social media

She had another baby too.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

She had another baby too.

damn, she wasnt playing around with trying to have all the messican babies she can
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi hit me with a "Hey Turf" a few weeks ago. Couldn't squeeze more than that out the young lady.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Supermanuel was in there with Khaleesi, she wanted that ? to take her out for drinks and dancing in Miami. I remember they used to go on GTA Tennis dates and ? and he'd always try to drag me along like the third wheel. One time i went golfin wit em and it was the most boring ? ever. I was like "Man lets go ? ? !" these ? like "Nah, we only got 3 holes left, stay!" that ? took forever..

He never took the bait when it came to taking her out foreal though.. then all that ? with the Wizard went down and I was like damn, its a good thing that ? i aint fold.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When khalessi first got here, she pm'd me asking me to fake be her boyfriend for some storyline she was plotting but i declined that ? lol

What person over the age of 8 has the time to be making up fake relationships? Shorty had way too much time on her hands...smh